Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Was Adam's Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Adam's Religion? (432 Views)

And To Answer The Question, "How Old Was Adam Before Eve Was Formed Or Made?" / If Metuselah Can Live Up To 900+ Years, How Old Was Adam And Eve Then?? / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Adam's Religion? by AbdlRashid(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
I have been pondering on this issue for ages. I have searched religious books and asked some scholars about the religion of Adam (supposed first man on earth) but none has been n able to make good points. Was religion initiated after him or we that came after him brought about religious?

1 Like

Re: What Was Adam's Religion? by Googleads4: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
AbdlRashid:
I have been pondering on this issue for ages. I have searched religious books and asked some scholars about the religion of Adam (supposed first man on earth) but none has been n able to make good points. Was religion initiated after him or we that came after him brought about religious?

Depends on the book you have been checking
Re: What Was Adam's Religion? by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Googleads4:

Why don't you just answer his question if you know it??
Re: What Was Adam's Religion? by BrightEye(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
The 'religion' of Adam was humanity. As a matter of fact, the life of Adam shows us that humans do not need a religion to live a life but rather to live according to the laws of nature just as Adam strived to do.
But what else can we do?
If there was no religion, man would invent one!
Re: What Was Adam's Religion? by OpenYourEyes1: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
AbdlRashid:

The World Worshipped One true GOD before the flood.
or
There was no religion before the flood.
Re: What Was Adam's Religion? by AbdlRashid(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2019

Which book can I check to get answers to my questions?
Re: What Was Adam's Religion? by clemz85(m): 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Even in the time of Moses, there was no religion,

Religion spin from the time after Christ,
That why they said Christ is the head of the church,
Re: What Was Adam's Religion? by clemz85(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
BrightEye:
The 'religion' of Adam was humanity. As a matter of fact, the life of Adam shows us that humans do not need a religion to live a life but rather to live according to the laws of nature just as Adam strived to do.
But what else can we do?
If there was no religion, man would invent one!

And before the Doctrines there were human instinct to guide them

(1) (Reply)

I Just Cant Go Through This Anymore, I'm Done Waiting For God. / Imagine Your Plane Is About To Crush / See how Pastor perform deliverance on a Lady that got people talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.