Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason (6961 Views)

Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by kahal29: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
The former president of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Jonathan has announced his retirement from the People Democratic Party PDP and active political party participation.

Formal President of Nigeria Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, while speaking with Nigeria news agency yesterday in Abuja, said he will be retiring from politics soon.

He said that as Elder Stateman, revealed that he will maintain the position not belonging to any political party, nor supporting any candidate, but supporting the progress and development of our great Nation, Nigeria.

https://puoreports.com/2019/03/17/breaking-news-goodluck-jonathan-quits-pdp-gives-reason/?fbclid=IwAR0-fA0F222qSnZNX4kdlpIbybjNmzWe5zq3Y5aEJJwDZ5JyyS5VK8ottnk

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by QuotaSystem: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Buhari + Tinubu + Oshobaba are what we call a 3 Man battalion cool

PDP looters and ineffectual buffoons are just retiringoniown smiley

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by Baawaa(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
I said it that PDP will become desolate cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by BrightEye(m): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wannan gaskiya kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by nelronaldo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
All the best

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by Peacemaker5128: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
IPOB miscreants are in severe pains right now

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by BabaRamota1980: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Baawaa:

By 2021 PDP teeth and fangs would be cut off.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by rOsy247(f): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
My Jona Jona, my crush.
Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by Kyase(m): 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Retirement on the move.....
We say many go retire them say na lie....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by muykem: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Time to take a bow. PDP is finished.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by MrPeterson(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Shattered PDP

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by BafanaBafana: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jonathan gaining respect everyday, just as OBJ is loosing it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by Jayslicky: 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
A talisman for democracy, we will never forget the day u said "my political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian". Thank you for your service to the country.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by RoyalUc(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
If this is true, then I commend your decision Sir.

This is a very wise move. Now, you can truly be an Elder Stateman unlike...

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by GMbuharii: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
RoyalUc:
If this is true, then I commend your decision Sir.

This is a very wise move. Now, you can truly be an Elder Stateman unlike...
..Tinubu

grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by SEGLIZ: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
if this news is anything to go by then I fear the wreckage of that ship that bears an umbrella mast. it all started when the umbrella mast got turned in the storm leading to 2015 and captains and engineers started disembarking using available craft and lifeboat.
does this mean there is no remedy the biggest political ship in Africa? is this once an envious voyage ship ill-fated? a once beautiful bride of sky can no longer make a successful or take to flight successfully.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by RoyalUc(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

..Tinubu

grin

If I say... you say Tinubu, omo na you sabi wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by AskProf: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
kahal29:
The former president of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Jonathan has announced his retirement from the People Democratic Party PDP and active political party participation.

Formal President of Nigeria Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, while speaking with Nigeria news agency yesterday in Abuja, said he will be retiring from politics soon.

He said that as Elder Stateman, revealed that he will maintain the position not belonging to any political party, nor supporting any candidate, but supporting the progress and development of our great Nation, Nigeria.

https://puoreports.com/2019/03/17/breaking-news-goodluck-jonathan-quits-pdp-gives-reason/?fbclid=IwAR0-fA0F222qSnZNX4kdlpIbybjNmzWe5zq3Y5aEJJwDZ5JyyS5VK8ottnk

Wao!

Good luck Jonathan is quoting politics and you are starting a life of scam... Tell us, which is Nigeria news agency?
Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by dazzlingd(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
If true, then bye bye to the hero of corruption, the man that looted cbn dry of dollars, the hero that destroyed the little respect left in our naira before handing over, we won't miss you otueke drunkard

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by Guestlander: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Before the election, PDP rested on the fragile shoulders of Fayose, the crazy FFK and a few others. Let's hope the newly elected officials under the PDP can reposition the party, otherwise it's over.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by RichBoy247: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Buhari + Tinubu + Oshobaba are what we call a 3 Man battalion cool

PDP looters and ineffectual buffoons are just retiringoniown smiley

Baddest gang. The three men gang. The three gods, Sango, Ogun and Obatala. If they strike you, you are dead politically and spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by tesppidd: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
rOsy247:
My Jona Jona, my crush.
your crush?

with his big hairy nostrils?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by seunmsg(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin grin grin

I’m expecting more political retirement announcements. They all played their last card with the Atiku joke and they failed miserably. Retirement from politics is the only way to save face. Hopefully, he won’t go back to his vomit like Obasanjo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
The Best Democratical inclined President We ever had
Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by tesppidd: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
A talisman for democracy, we will never forget the day u said "my political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian". Thank you for your service to the country.
he said that!

but then his wife went on to collaborate with Wike and carried out the bloodiest election in the history of Nigeria in the 2015 rivers guber election.

keep taking yourself on a low ride.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by verifiablefacts: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
rOsy247:
My Jona Jona, my crush.
make madam Peace hear you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by lordraiden(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
The problem of Nigeria is not the political party is just the people that run the game ....they are still the same ppl moving from one party to another...so no difference at all

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Good move.
My respect to him.

NB: The writer should please change that formal to former. Nigerians and misusing those words sef.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by MrPolitics: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Baawaa:

The same PDP that is defeating APC in their core states like Kano, Bauchi and Adamawa?
Are u even aware that PDP lost 2 states (Gombe and Kwara) to APC while APC is losing 5 states (Oyo, Imo, Kano, Bauchi, Adamawa) to PDP.
If anything, these guber elections show that PDP is waxing stronger
Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by Jman06(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
All these people here typing "PDP is finished", una well so??

PDP that is busy gathering momentum and winning more states here and there

OK o, continue in your delusion sha! las las una go dey alright.

Meanwhile, happy retirement to the noblest democrat Nigeria has ever had.

Even when some ungrateful Nigerians refused to acknowledge your magnanimity to the nation, I and my family will continue to remember you for your good works to the nation, Nigeria.

May your days be long Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR.
Re: Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Quits PDP, Gives Reason by Kellibae(f): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yorubas will not like this news

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri Receives 1 Billion Naira ASR Africa Education Grant / Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents: I'll Deal With Anyone Who Rejects Old Naira Notes / Resource Control Is Not Feasible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.