Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 (65163 Views)

Top 10 Nigeria Richest Pastors And Their Exoctic Cars 2020 (photos) / Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
I’m tired of this post, we don’t give a fck.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by lomprico(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wetin we wan use dem do? undecided
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by DearDotun: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Cool laptops in Lagos. Free delivery!
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by TVSA: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
what of that 'resurrection' pastor?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Tupacc: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Scamming been existing inside life no be today.

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by dalass(f): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Really? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by CosmicPhoenix: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
nigerian pastors full there yet majority of nigerian christians are part of the poverty capital of the world

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by bamasite(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
OK.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Femi316: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:
I keep calm.
Person no fit shout.........?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Icon79(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
If that's your ONLY goal then you don't have to be a pastor to achieve that goal, trust me.
But how many women can you gbensh kwanu? Are you a horse

O pari

IvarTheBoneless:
angry

Walahi i go soon turn Pastor.

I would get paid by Husbands to service their wives and daughters.

Free tithes, free sex.... Praise the living Jesus, hallelujah kiss

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by gr8tone: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Being the riches is not the issue but how well do they use their riches.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by enemyofprogress: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
gringringrin
I laugh in Swahili.. Those figures ain't accurate at all.. I can tell you authoritatively that pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Adeboye and Oyedepo are worth billion of dollars separately. If you know the amount these men make on a daily basis. you will just faint. They are extremely wealthy though.

are you their childrens or bank account manager?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by ikwutasco(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
na soooooooooo
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by AreaFada2: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
StrikeBack:
6/10 are Nigerians.....

In the poverty capital of the world...

Something is not right
Money worshippers will soon come and tell you that the pastors did not make you to be poor. grin cheesy
And you can be sure you are far better off than them. That is the irony.

People worship money so much now that you dare not criticise the rich. It is even the poor that you empathize with that will first attack you.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
gringringrin
I laugh in Swahili.. Those figures ain't accurate at all.. I can tell you authoritatively that pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Adeboye and Oyedepo are worth billion of dollars separately. If you know the amount these men make on a daily basis. you will just faint. They are extremely wealthy though.

I'm not sure you know what a Billion dollars is.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
grossintel:
I'm not sure you know what a Billion dollars is.

Bro I know what am talking about..
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Funkybabee(f): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
May God continue to strenght his church and the gate of hell will not prevail
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Gokoyer0(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
I think some of these Naija pastors can worth billion of dollars indeed.
LUCIFERMYLORD:
gringringrin

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Olatara(f): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

lool
Overstretching you say??
Bishop Oyedepo church pays tithe of 11 billion naira( Monthly) to the redeemed church as far back as 2010. Pastor Oyakhilome has members that gives in millions of dollars( I use to be a member, so I know what's up). Don't even talk about redeem, the richest Pentecostal church in Africa. Bro these men are very wealthy. if you know the kind of gifts they receive from their wealthy members, especially on their birthdays. You will understand what am talking about.
How did you become Lucifer?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Some of them are actually worth billions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is not a thing to be proud of. I feel ashamed that pastors and Shepherds of the contemporary church would be classified based on these...based on worthless paper, fleeting materialistic possession. What joke? What sad circle of deceit. Vanity should the last thing the church of all institution should celebrate. Shame.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by iammarvellux(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
And the poorest of the poor among the congregation will be like...

Really...

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by kayodekb: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
THE FASTEST WAY TO BECOME RICH THESE DAYS IS TO BECOME A PASTOR... RELIGION OF SHIT..

#freethesheepies
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by ppogba: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Omoluabi16:
All these mischievous people. Did anyone of you sit to estimate their Wealth? Just another opportunity to bash these pastors.

And to think that some people have already swallowed this hook, line and sinker is amazing.
The more you think people are educated and enlightened, the more the surprise you.
First, how credible is the magazine that posted it?
Second, the criteria for assessing Maywether, C Ronaldo's wealth are clear. What criteria did they use in getting these figures. Perhaps the size of Redemption camp is enough for any idiot to believe that Pastor Adeboye is worth the quoted amount.

May God deliver the educated illiterates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Tonymario58: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Living faith is not the largest Church in Africa unless you meant Pentecostal.
Catholic remains Catholic

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by foreshore(m): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Most of em would never preach bout salvation always about prosperity...

Why are you lieing
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Keep valuing men of God. Don't mind your businesses.
Fools angry
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Denikayan: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
gringringrin

Do you know what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by chiochio1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
they are paying alot of workers too and servicing alot of things...so don't cuz all money does not go into there pocket and they might be poorer than rated.

LUCIFERMYLORD:
gringringrin

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Denikayan: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Some of them are actually worth billions of dollars

I doubt if you know the value of billions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Ramanto(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
I wish i could slap sense into the gullible followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line / Fan To Rukky Sanda: This Yansh Is Padded, She No Get Butt Before Na:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.