Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 (65187 Views)

Top 10 Nigeria Richest Pastors And Their Exoctic Cars 2020 (photos) / Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by PassiveNaira: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Everyone will account on tg judgment day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pavore9:
Figures are just being allocated!
So are u saying they are higher or lower than this
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by ChristianNorth: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yorubas just commercialized church. They will never build one single 2 by 2 shop in your land but will litter it with mushroom churches and scam the gullible of their small money.

If only Buhari will make them start paying taxes, Nigerians will forgive his cluelessness.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by midnighter(f): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
People dont have the mind to go be a pastors wife otherwise slay queens for secure am
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Denikayan:

I doubt if you know the value of billions of dollars
Are u surprised? Take ADEBOYE for example, do you know that most of these big churches pay tithes and seed offerings to him, the talk about his investments
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by tete7000(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
myboy2111:
Is not church money again? So the money belongs to individual?

Who owns the Churches? When the present leaders of the Churches are gone, who are next in line-family members or unrelated Church pastors? Before you answer look back at some mega church whose leaders are already gone...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by JuanDeDios: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
HigherEd:
I sha know it's between Oyakhilome and Oyedepo. $150 million is just a bit above the amount living faith spent on Landmark university. However it is hard to analyze the wealth of pastors apart from their churches. Should we assign oyedepo's jet, schools to the church or himself. To me as long as those properties are registered to church then it can not constitute the wealth of pastors.

So the pastor collects kickbacks on contracts awarded by the church. Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by lorenzos1: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=HigherEd post=76743757]I sha know it's between Oyakhilome and Oyedepo. $150 million is just a bit above the amount living faith spent on Landmark university. However it is hard to analyze the wealth of pastors apart from their churches. Should we assign oyedepo's jet, schools to the church or himself. To me as long as those properties are registered to church then it can not constitute the wealth of pastors.

[/quote
And who are the principal signatories to the church account?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Femijohn198: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
very soon oyedepo will still be lending money to Nigeria and other countries for budgets..
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by TVSA: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
tete7000:

Who owns the Churches? When the present leaders of the Churches are gone, who are next in line-family members or an unrelated Church pastors? Before you answer look back at some mega church whose leaders are already gone...
I've always thought of this. When the owner dies, fight will probably start between the family and the church.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by omoregea: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
its not a correct list if Alph Lukau is not not number 1 and Irene is dead take her out. thanks
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Truefaith: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
DO YOU SEE ANY RESEMBLANCE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN ANY OF THEM?

THEIR RELIGION IS NOT CHRISTIANITY.

CHECK WHAT THEY TEACH WITH THE BIBLE.

YOU WILL SEE THEY ARE ALL HINDUS, NOT CHRISTIANS.

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE.

THESE PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW OR REPRESENT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/10/24/counterfeit-christianity-the-deception-of-the-elect-part-one/

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by figure007(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

lool
Overstretching you say??
Bishop Oyedepo church pays tithe of 11 billion naira( Monthly) to the redeemed church as far back as 2010. Pastor Oyakhilome has members that gives in millions of dollars( I use to be a member, so I know what's up). Don't even talk about redeem, the richest Pentecostal church in Africa. Bro these men are very wealthy. if you know the kind of gifts they receive from their wealthy members, especially on their birthdays. You will understand what am talking about.
hmmmmm.... Three gbosa for you... Awon aye elenu razor...
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by wiloy2k8(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
All are fake pastors
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by LawyerEmilord(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Africa!
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by uthlaw: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
mehn this business legit....way of making money!
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Denikayan:

Do you know what you are saying?

Yes sir.. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome recently pledge he will give 100 million dollars as a seed.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by thebiggestgists(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
This opy hasn't heard of prophect bushiri

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Codedrock:

SOURCES: https://tinamagazine.com/2019/03/richest-pastors-in-africa.html

Praise Jesus. I love you God. I love my pastors. They listen to the word of God and act, that's why they must continue to prosper.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
figure007:
hmmmmm.... Three gbosa for you... Awon aye elenu razor...

looolzz.. Funny you. But that is the truth.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Olatara:
How did you become Lucifer?
Hahahaha. That isn't the topic at hand now.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Ogbeyiwa25: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=Codedrock post=76738627]
Billions?? You are overstretching [/quote.. This pastors are worth more than what is quoted here
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by tomtos88(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
HigherEd:
I sha know it's between Oyakhilome and Oyedepo. $150 million is just a bit above the amount living faith spent on Landmark university. However it is hard to analyze the wealth of pastors apart from their churches. Should we assign oyedepo's jet, schools to the church or himself. To me as long as those properties are registered to church then it can not constitute the wealth of pastors.

Are they not the owner of it all? Have u not read they are GO /CEO /Manager of all the arms the church branch into?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Chukwunadindu: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Oga! You guys should realize that there is A very big difference between private account and church account. Offering money does not go into pastors account.

Money in the church account is used to run and maintain the church. These churches have thousands of full time and part time pastors they employ and they are paid.

Redemmed and Winners use bank payment scheme to pay Pastors. Everything in Cannanland is built by the monies that get into church account.

And mind you, the moment these pastors retire from this leadership positions, this seizes to be their networth. All the church all was registered in the name of the church. And this men head this organisation.

So people assume that the church networth is the pastors networth. That is false.

If you try that, the church BOT will sue you and you will go to prison for that.

I'm not disputing that these folks are wealthy. No I'm not.

But just know that church account and Papa's account is totally different.

LUCIFERMYLORD:

lool
Overstretching you say??
Bishop Oyedepo church pays tithe of 11 billion naira( Monthly) to the redeemed church as far back as 2010. Pastor Oyakhilome has members that gives in millions of dollars( I use to be a member, so I know what's up). Don't even talk about redeem, the richest Pentecostal church in Africa. Bro these men are very wealthy. if you know the kind of gifts they receive from their wealthy members, especially on their birthdays. You will understand what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Church Business, Agbala imukanje
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by tomtos88(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Eberejesus111:

Praise Jesus. I love you God. I love my pastors. They listen to the word of God and act, that's why they must continue to prosper.
And what about u? Wen will u buy that castle u have been dreaming of? Or that brand new 2019 vehicle or u too don't deserve a private jet?
Oh, are u not serving same god and following same his word?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by sinola(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Codedrock:

SOURCES: https://tinamagazine.com/2019/03/richest-pastors-in-africa.html

I know say naija pastors go plenty there... Mtcheew
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Marxist77: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Most of em would never preach bout salvation always about prosperity...
Mr man I totally disagree with u. The basic/ tenet of the message of these pastors particularly from Nigeria is salvation. U wouldnt know this cos u don't worship in their Churches neither read their books nor listen to their message.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Chukwunadindu: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Oga! You guys should realize that there is A very big difference between private account and church account. Offering money does not go into pastors account.

Money in the church account is used to run and maintain the church. These churches have thousands of full time and part time pastors they employ and they are paid.

Redemmed and Winners use bank payment scheme to pay Pastors. Everything in Cannanland is built by the monies that get into church account.

And mind you, the moment these pastors retire from this leadership positions, this seizes to be their networth. All the church all was registered in the name of the church. And this men head this organisation.

So people assume that the church networth is the pastors networth. That is false. These churches are registered entities. Just as Dangote group is. The fact that it is headed by Dangote does not mean he can turn business money to private money.

If you try that, the church BOT will sue you and you will go to prison for that. The must abide to CAC's act.

LUCIFERMYLORD:

lool
Overstretching you say??
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by sinola(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Chukwunadindu: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2019

And mind you, the moment these pastors retire from this leadership positions, this seizes to be their networth. All the church has was registered in the name of the church. And this men head this organisation.

So people assume that the church networth is the pastors networth. That is false. These churches are registered entities. Just as Dangote group is. The fact that it is headed by Dangote does not mean he can turn business money to private money.

If you try that, the church BOT will sue you and you will go to prison for that. The must abide to CAC's act.

LUCIFERMYLORD:

lool
Overstretching you say??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.