Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 (65191 Views)

Top 10 Nigeria Richest Pastors And Their Exoctic Cars 2020 (photos) / Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
tomtos88:

And what about u? Wen will u buy that castle u have been dreaming of? Or that brand new 2019 vehicle or u too don't deserve a private jet?
Oh, are u not serving same god and following same his word?
I am serving the same God. This men of God has taught something of high quality through the word of God. They made us believers know that the world we are has nothing to offer us, but we have something to offer them. Something more greater, because greater is he that is in us than he that's in the world. I love my spiritual father( pastor Chris Oyakhilome), I love all men of God, and I love Jesus.
My castle and jet are already here, I'm not expecting anything.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
A shitty country where the average person is blinded by religion. If people are not blinded by religion in this shitty country, no Nigerian pastor can ever be worth $10m. Nigeria, the headquarter of Poverty is the same place where the richest pastors in the world originate from

And to think that the Pope is not as half as rich as these Nigerian pastors is amusing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by sageer1706(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Out of ten, seven are Nigerians...
hmmmm lemme not say anything before somebody will say I'm judging business men (sorry men of God)
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by tim1256(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

Walahi i go soon turn Pastor.

I would get paid by Husbands to service their wives and daughters.

Free tithes, free sex.... Praise the living Jesus, hallelujah kiss

I'm expecting your church
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by MiddleDimension: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

lool
Overstretching you say??
Bishop Oyedepo church pays tithe of 11 billion naira( Monthly) to the redeemed church as far back as 2010. Pastor Oyakhilome has members that gives in millions of dollars( I use to be a member, so I know what's up). Don't even talk about redeem, the richest Pentecostal church in Africa. Bro these men are very wealthy. if you know the kind of gifts they receive from their wealthy members, especially on their birthdays. You will understand what am talking about.

and why did you leave?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by fwallex4truth: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
StrikeBack:
6/10 are Nigerians.....

In the poverty capital of the world...

Something is not right

Many things are not right!

If you know u know.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Larryallovernig: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
I was trying to hi Oyedepo's first son on whatsapp just to market some of my product to him the man just blocked me straight away angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Encyclopedia1: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
MrImole:
What of

Alph Lukau
And
Prophet Bushiri
Those ones just started. No level

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by teacherbim(f): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
What about Dr D. K Olukoya of MFM?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by kareemkamil(m): 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
OMG, when will my people free from this crook pastor's, well I don't blame them, I blame mugus giving this Idiots criminals there money.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by adegeye38(m): 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
I can say confidently about bishop Oyedepo

1. He doesnt spend church money
2. He his personally blessed
3. The disciples and apostles had businesses and they were not poor.

Prosperity is part of our 7 fold heritage in Christ Jesus so is normal they are rich, cos i too am rich too and a Christian
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by winterfell007(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Yorubas just commercialized church. They will never build one single 2 by 2 shop in your land but will litter it with mushroom churches and scam the gullible of their small money.

If only Buhari will make them start paying taxes, Nigerians will forgive his cluelessness.

Guy you need to stop this yoruba-igbo tribalistic bullshit. It's not good for your health. If you hate the yorubas, that's your bloody cup. Don't use your opinion to represent us. Sickened fiol
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by blahc007: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
gbaskiboy:
These are people who swindle congregants their hard earn money, they threaten them with bad lucks and hell fire denunciation if they refuse to pay tithes. See Mary see Jesus, see them see thief.
Brotherly,, u dont need to swindle people to be rich as a pastor. Walk with God in truth, his anointing to pastor and mentor men will com on u if u so desire. If u pray intensely for Mr. A, and he wins a 10 billion contract... Atleast he will apreciate u with 500m, his pocket will still not shake.... Do de calculation if the same miracle is experienced by Mr. B, C, D, E nd so forth... U dont need to scam to get rich bro.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
MiddleDimension:

and why did you leave?

Nothing. I just decided to stop going to church. Christ Embassy is still one of the best Church I have ever seen though.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chukwunadindu:
Oga! You guys should realize that there is A very big difference between private account and church account. Offering money does not go into pastors account.

Money in the church account is used to run and maintain the church. These churches have thousands of full time and part time pastors they employ and they are paid.

Redemmed and Winners use bank payment scheme to pay Pastors. Everything in Cannanland is built by the monies that get into church account.

And mind you, the moment these pastors retire from this leadership positions, this seizes to be their networth. All the church has was registered in the name of the church. And this men head this organisation.

So people assume that the church networth is the pastors networth. That is false. These churches are registered entities. Just as Dangote group is. The fact that it is headed by Dangote does not mean he can turn business money to private money.

If you try that, the church BOT will sue you and you will go to prison for that. The must abide to CAC's act.

I'm not disputing that these folks are wealthy. No I'm not.

But just know that church account and Papa's account is totally different.

Okay... thanks for the info
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by planetx: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
omoregea:
its not a correct list if Alph Lukau is not not number 1 and Irene is dead take her out. thanks
What killed her?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jesus fed the multitude.

How many have these ones fed?

If Jesus Christ were to come physically again, these same scammers will plan to kill him.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by midnighter(f): 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chei so Mbaka is not here

Even after selling yoghurt, water and recharge cards.

And hes not married- no immediate family to support

Still ?! shocked

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by sanesta: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
No Catholic priest in the list?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by KINGPINE: 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Gain access to hundreds of quality tutorials on various topics to build your career in any field.

Your level doesn't matter. You can walk your way up from a beginner to a professional with the help of top experts in the field.

You can access your account both on your mobile and p.c.

Contact us today.
https:///2348107046108

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Imagine these monies are being used for supporting the poor.. The world would have had a great change
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by movetoca: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Selling false hope to my people. When will my people realize that these guys are just hustlers like everyother hustler.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by WillTop: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
The big concern here is that people believe these cooked up figures as true. Chai
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by WillTop: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
WillTop:
The big concern here is that people believe these cooked up figures as true. Chai
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by jrusky(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pls remove Adeboye from the list the worth in question as per Adebiye belong to Redeem Church. Adebiye do not own Redeem pls.

Pls correct the caption ok.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Akanoaaa(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Op you must on some drugs. I don't and I won't argue with you about other pastors but about pastor Mathew Ashimolowo, He was never a Muslim. He's not someone I known from distance, I known he very well, lemme tell you, he's a brother to me, He's someone I have eaten on the same table with. He's from ile oloya compound in odeomu ayedade local government in osun state and he was born to an Anglican family. He's number 8 richest pastor in the world as at 2017. So Op stop talking about what you don't know. Sogbo?
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Truefaith: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26

THESE MEN ARE ANSWERING THIS QUESTION FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN THEIR OWN WAY. THEY RATHER PREFER THE DECEPTION OF SATAN TO BEING TRUE FOLLOWERS OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Your own duty is knowing how to avoid curled cobras.

THESE PEOPLE ARE HINDUS.

THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION, WHATSOEVER, TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST OF THE BIBLE.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/11/18/the-strange-early-history-of-pentecostalism/
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by adedehinbo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nigeria pastors are bunch of thieves and scammers

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by lereinter(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

lool
Overstretching you say??
Bishop Oyedepo church pays tithe of 11 billion naira( Monthly) to the redeemed church as far back as 2010. Pastor Oyakhilome has members that gives in millions of dollars( I use to be a member, so I know what's up). Don't even talk about redeem, the richest Pentecostal church in Africa. Bro these men are very wealthy. if you know the kind of gifts they receive from their wealthy members, especially on their birthdays. You will understand what am talking about.

This is an exaggeration

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
lereinter:

This is an exaggeration
Ask those who know. Or do your research.
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by Truefaith: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
You should ask the right questions.

These people are supposed to be followers of Christ, isn't it?

Check what each of them teach with your Bible, not your mind, open.

You will see they have nothing in common with the Christ of the Bible.

They are followers of another religion: they are Hindus.

Open your Bible. These are some of the many deceivers the Lord Jesus Christ said would deceive MANY at the end of the world.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ
Re: Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 by lonelydora: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
laurel03:
Richest pastors... And the follower continue to pack their money to them.

Are we complaining? Stop taking panadol on another man's headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sikiru Adeshina A.k.a Arakangudu Is Dead / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.