Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! (2727 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hey Fam......Let's just settle this ish once and forall

As a Man is it right to tie the knot with a lady other than you. ? Let's say 2 or 3 years older
Majority of marriages have always had the husband to be older. However in the world we live in people or intending couples don't consider this factor a barrier as it only takes two to tangle but we know the NATURE of WOMEN especially when they're older....

So I've decided to throw this controversial question to the house. Let our men tell us if AGE should be a very crucial factor to consider in relationships/ courtship/marriage and what are the implications of marrying an older lady..

Let's keep the comment rolling. ....�����
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by austyn0(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Halt complicating yourself and stressing your mind and brain with "NATURE OF WOMEN". There is nothing wrong in marrying a lady older than you provided she keeps you happy can build a home.

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Possible but not advisable as older women will never submit totally.

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Jcole1985(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Only if she is the wife of a late brother.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
austyn0:
Halt complicating yourself and stressing your mind and brain with "NATURE OF WOMEN". There is nothing wrong in marrying a lady older than you provided she keeps you happy can build a home.
Have you dated an older woman ?
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by austyn0(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Have you dated an older woman ?

Date? No. But I have them as cronies.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by austyn0(m): 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Partnerbizz:
I have always loved older ladies!
More mature in reasoning, attitude, love and usually bigger in size cool shocked

God bless the womb that gave birth to you over and over again.

6 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Possible but not advisable as older women will never submit totally.

My thought though..
Especially is in agitated times. They might always want to remind you how older they are..���

But again maturity and the foundation men set in their respective relationships matters too

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Partnerbizz:
I have always loved older ladies! More mature in reasoning, attitude, love and usually bigger in size cool shocked

This nigga right here can handle greatness. .......

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
austyn0:

Date? No. But I have them as cronies.
date them first before you advice marriage. They always have in mind that they are older and constantly demand respect without knowing it. I have dated quite a number of them...max gap...11years difference.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yigiyaga:
date them first before you advice marriage. They always have in mind that they are older and constantly demand respect without knowing it. I have dated quite a number of them...max gap...11years difference.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.. .!!!!!
You mean you've dated a lady 11yrs older?

But chill what if she's just 2 years older can you consider her for marriage?
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by austyn0(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yigiyaga:
You have a strong point really and I would be irrational with my reasoning to oppose your assertion but I believe there is a lady older than you that will give you the maximum respect you deserve and at when due.

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Limitless72:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.. .!!!!!
You mean you've dated a lady 11yrs older?

But chill what if she's just 2 years older can you consider her for marriage?
2years?then she better not know shes older by increasing yours maybe. They always feel insecure when younger women than themselves come around you.

3 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yigiyaga:
2years?then she better not know shes older by increasing yours maybe. They always feel insecure when younger women than themselves come around you.

Haahahahahahahahahaa....On point bro
But we both know that nothing would be hidden for too long under the sun
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Teibaba(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Age isn't the prob

Is she matured?

If yes y not

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yigiyaga:
11 yrs diff shocked shocked

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Teibaba:
Age isn't the prob

Is she matured?

If yes y not

Of cus mine is...

But let's for a second assume you dating someone older ND when little friction set in she says " Don't talk to me like that I'm not your mate" or "Respect yourself I'm not your mate"

How would you handle such arrogance or situation if you find yourself in one?
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:

Lolz....That gap is too much ehhhhhhhhh

But you go fit marry woman wey senior you with 1 or 2 years gap?

Honestly answer

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:

Honest answer
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Limitless72:

Honest answer

of cos yes if she looks good like that psquare's older wifecheesy but 11 yrs ....haaaaah!:shocked.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:
It was pure mature fun while it lasted but i had to break it off cos i still want kids and she was done bearing.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Limitless72:

Of cus mine is...

But let's for a second assume you dating someone older ND when little friction set in she says " Don't talk to me like that I'm not your mate" or "Respect yourself I'm not your mate"

How would you handle such arrogance or situation if you find yourself in one?
dat one small na. Wat can u say of the older wife wey go slap her husband and tell am to shut up then she go seize d car key and tell am to go inside im roomcheesy. E dey happen to those guys wey dey marry women wey reach to born themcheesy.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yigiyaga:
It was pure mature fun while it lasted but i had to break it off cos i still want kids and she was done bearing.
u just wanted to get some sugar mummy experiencecheesy.. I concurcheesy.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:
dat one small na. Wat can u say of the older wife wey go slap her husband and tell am to shut up then she go seize d car key and tell am to go inside im roomcheesy. E dey happen to those guys wey dey marry women wey reach to born themcheesy.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha....That one gross ooooooo
Those kind niggaz though,,LMAO

Nah to divorce sharply ooooooo....Besides my great grand father married 7 wives, my grandfather Def married 7 wives too....So women plenty

perhaps those kinda men marry for money or them no get balls
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:
of cos yes if she looks good like that psquare's older wifecheesy but 11 yrs ....haaaaah!:shocked.

11 yrs. .nah to JAPAA STRAIGHT UP

To date older ladies can be sweet ehnnn....Dem to Sabi how to arrange their relationship and mark their territory when poachers try intrude...Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dey shud go 2 hell ,who nids nagging men
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Limitless72:

11 yrs. .nah to JAPAA STRAIGHT UP

To date older ladies can be sweet ehnnn....Dem to Sabi how to arrange their relationship and mark their territory when poachers try intrude...Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
yea its fun to play dem oza room games with an older womancheesy.. At least u go gain experience for dat side but wen it comes to settling down omo it might not be dat enjoyable ocheesy.
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Limitless72(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
lefulefu:
yea its fun to play dem oza room games with an older womancheesy.. At least u go gain experience for dat side but wen it comes to settling down omo it might not be dat enjoyable ocheesy.

True talk though....But compatibility really matters than age bruh

My girl is a Lawyer by profession.....ND 2 yrs older than me
We very compatible, though she thinks I'm a year older.

I no Wan go lose my wife con marry my girlfriend because of age difference....shey u grab that line?

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Limitless72:

True talk though....But compatibility really matters than age bruh

My girl is a Lawyer by profession.....ND 2 yrs older than me
We very compatible, though she thinks I'm a year older.

I no Wan go lose my wife con marry my girlfriend because of age difference....shey u grab that line?
It's not really about age (though age matter to some extent)

Some older ladies are well behaved than the younger ones. As for Submissiveness or loyalty, it's not about age but upbringing.

A woman can be disloyal even though you're 30 years older than her
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by raphretle: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Just one day if you mess she will: see this boy ooo.. as if it was a rear privilege that she married you
Re: Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! by Headlesschicken(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin Until she jokingly knocks yuh head...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Lady Who Is Loved And Possessed By Jinn / Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! / Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.