Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (3142 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ade Ngufan, a young lady from Benue State has passed away last week.

Ade reportedly went to sleep and didn’t wake up the next morning, March 10. She was not sick prior to her death, posts and comments by her friends online said.

Jennifer Mngu, another friend of the deceased, said she was set to tie the knot.

“Can’t believe u left me I was expecting to come for ur wedding now u re no more z it a dream or wat? God z high tym u intervene seriously
We always hope n trust in u but Y ?” She wrote.

Another of her friend wrote:

“Ade Ngufan… We wia neva friends, we neva talked to each Oda, I despised u for a reason same way u did… But neva in my wildest imagination did I ever think death will come knocking so soon. How can u b fine just to sleep and not wake up d next morning? I neva wished u dat. Oh how it hurts dat I didn’t get d opportunity to make things right with you. I just pray God forgives our short comings and accept ur soul… Rest in peace dear ”

Below are the post;

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/young-nigerian-bride-to-be-dies-in-her-sleep/

2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
See More Of Her Beautiful Photos HERE
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chai. See fine gal. Rip to her
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
She is in a better place now, nothing for this shithole!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Life is Spiritual.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by mungoparks: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
She lived in a smelly compound na wetin kill her be that undecided
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by prettysassygirl(f): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
mungoparks:
na who u borrow your sense to? please collect it sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
mungoparks:
Can we see your bedroom..not the compound sef

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 1:32am On Mar 18, 2019
mungoparks:

I really want to know why 99% of senseless posts seem to emanate from the chest-beating tribe?

I am really curious that most of your people online are just not bright.

WHY?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2019
When something bad happens to females on Nairaland.... the headline will always state that they're beautiful. Mtcheeew
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Bride-to-be Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) by chiipink(f): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2019
undecided rip

(1) (Reply)

This Is One Secret A Lot Of Women Don't Know. / Why Do Ladies Like Marrying Older Men / Guys Show Ur Sunday Food!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.