Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,011 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks (45044 Views)

'Port Harcourt Is Not Safe': Man Who Saved A Girl From Rape Attacked (Graphic) / US Embassy Urges Nigerians To Emulate Imam Who Saved 300 Christians In Plateau / Ugandan Imam Who Defiled 2-Year-Old Girl Jailed For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

You r either ignorant or u r pretending to be, do terrorist hide their identity? We don't call them Muslims because they bear Arabic names, they post vids themselves claiming to be Muslims and fighting your holy war, they even back it up with scriptures from your holy book yet you want to deny them, are u sure u practice your religion the right way or the ones bombing justify every killing they did.
You can never hear anything on religious war in countries with very few Muslims, these are glaring facts

Domt be ridiculously stupid. The countries which were war torn are Afganistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria. Who invaded snd destroyed these countries? The west.

Jesus told George Bush to invade and destroy Iraq

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by xpool(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2019
Jolite:

Go and sale it to your villagers,hungry man
I am hungrier than you think o.
But, it is not sale, it is sell. Sale is a noun, not an action word. Sell is a verb, action word..
If I ask you to pay for this lesson, you will tell me to "SALE" to my villagers.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2019
spacechuks:
i stand to disagree with you.the way churches are built arent the same way mosques are built.however,can you cite or refer me to any attack melted out to mosques in sourthern nigeria of which the reverse is the case in northern Nigeria .time will come when this country would be separated along religion lines so that the north can continue carring their killing sprees over there while we keep progressing with our oil without parasites and pests

The way they are built doesnt change the fact that eastern part are homogeneous in nature? Haven't we seen where pastors destroy shrines and calll traditionalists devilish in the eastern part? Isnt that highest level of intolerance or is the church any different from the shrine? Is the pastor any different from the voodoo priest? Have you see where they come to churches to destroy them or call pastors names? Yet you claim to be tolerant

The south isnt comprised of only Christians and violence in the North has always been occurring since forever but does that stop the north from allowing churches to be built? Aren't they native Christian Northerners? Aren't they hausa Christians? Is it the same with the eastern part?

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2019
basmur:

yes boss, you are so on point.... humanity before religion

Religion is bullshit. Humanity first and always

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Harlarbiz01(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2019
bro4u:
Churches are being burnt in Northern Nigeria, Somalia, Mali, Sudan not forgetting Arab nations whose hatredfor Christianity has no bound, someone was just testing his gun near a mosque and they call it massacre... Can it equate the number of churches and people killed by the followers of 'religion of piss'
Your brain � needs factory reset
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2019
ollah2:

Domt be ridiculously stupid. The countries which were war torn are Afganistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria. Who invaded snd destroyed these countries? The west.

Jesus told George Bush to invade and destroy Iraq

Lol did George Bush tell the world Jesus told him to?
That was not even d point bi was trying to make.. In India the Hindus complain about Muslims causing trouble, in Malaysia same, France same, in Ghana same , Kenya same, Nigeria well you know that already anywhere Muslims r there is usually some kind of violence that follows and these r just regular Muslims not terrorist, those r few I know about, countries like Namibia with almost no Muslims have no religious ish.

No point actually arguing, go to a church grab the mic and say Jesus is mad and see the congregation reaction, den go to a mosque and shout Muhammed is mad and see if u LL walk out alive.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Essential(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2019
bro4u:
Churches are being burnt in Northern Nigeria, Somalia, Mali, Sudan not forgetting Arab nations whose hatredfor Christianity has no bound, someone was just testing his gun near a mosque and they call it massacre... Can it equate the number of churches and people killed by the followers of 'religion of piss'

Only foolish and senseless igbo ipob goat that reason like this. I pity your family.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

Lol did George Bush tell the world Jesus told him to?
That was not even d point bi was trying to make.. In India the Hindus complain about Muslims causing trouble, in Malaysia same, France same, in Ghana same , Kenya same, Nigeria well you know that already, those r few I know about, countries like Namibia with almost no Muslims have no religious ish.

No point actually arguing, go to a church grab the mic and say Jesus is mad and see the congregation reaction, den go to a mosque and shout Muhammed is mad and see if u LL walk out alive.

Who is the God of the christians? Why do you guys always lie and deny the obvious? He explicitly said it that God told him to invade and destroy Iraq. What would you say if it were a strong Muslim president of a powerful nation that says such and proceeds to destroy a high populated christian country? Won't you call him name, attack the rest of the muslims in the world, proceed to attack Allah, Muhammed and the Quran and shout demeaning and unprintable words towards the Muslim faith and also tell the world he is trying to Islamize the world.

Also, you don't to lie to drive home your points. You guys are bunch of liars who i will continue to deal with hardcore facts. Have you been to those countries listed and they explictly told you Muslims are giving them problems? In Myanmar, Rohingya Muslims are killed chased away from their community despite been the minority but by the Buddist but it's okay since Muslims are the receiving end. I see how you ignored the christian terrorist group who have killed truckload of people and they also read the bible. I also see how you ignored the leaked email of hilary clinton regarding their hands in Al Qeada which metamorphosed into ISIS. The same way you tried to deny that jesus didn't send bush to proceed with destruction of Iraq

Why are muslims, christians and traditionalist co existing in the south west? If you may know, Islam arrived in the South west before Christianity but they all live peacefully simply because Muslims and Traditionalists are tolerant people. Islam also arrived in the North before Christianity but their truckload of churches and Christians in the North now? Can the same be said about the Eastern region? You are the set of people that preach on the bus calling other religions false and they gods fake? You do the same thing on the roads. You even boldly knock on people's doors and tell them the same that with their god, they are hell fire bound and only your god is sure path to heaven because it's meant for you alone while others will perish in hell. Has any religious crises broken out in the South west between these faiths?

Let's turn it around, Muslims or traditionalists to begin preaching in buses, roads, houses etc and calling your god fake and devlish. Your religion nonsense if all hell wouldn't be let loose. You can't accept half of what you dish out yet you want to claim saint and tolerant.

I will keep punching and beating you guys with facts and truths and nothing else. Your hatred, intolerance and bigotry is always expressed but may the old gods and new keep giving me the power and strength to deal with you all

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2019
ollah2:

Who is the God of the christians? Why do you guys always lie and deny the obvious? He explicitly said it that God told him to invade and destroy Iraq. What would you say if it were a strong Muslim president of a powerful nation that says such and proceeds to destroy a high populated christian country? Won't you call him name, attack the rest of the muslims in the world, proceed to attack Allah, Muhammed and the Quran and shout demeaning and unprintable words towards the Muslim faith and also tell the world he is trying to Islamize the world.

Also, you don't to lie to drive home your points. You guys are bunch of liars who i will continue to deal with hardcore facts. Have you been to those countries listed and they explictly told you Muslims are giving them problems? In Myanmar, Rohingya Muslims are killed chased away from their community despite been the minority but by the Buddist but it's okay since Muslims are the receiving end. I see how you ignored the christian terrorist group who have killed truckload of people and they also read the bible. I also see how you ignored the leaked email of hilary clinton regarding their hands in Al Qeada which metamorphosed into ISIS. The same way you tried to deny that jesus didn't send bush to proceed with destruction of Iraq

Why are muslims, christians and traditionalist co existing in the south west? If you may know, Islam arrived in the South west before Christianity arrived but they all live peacefully simply because Muslims and Traditionalists are tolerant people. You are the set of people that preach on the bus calling other religions false and they gods fake? You do the same thing on the roads. You even boldly knock on people's doors and tell them the same that with their god, they are hell fire bound and only your god is sure path to heaven because it's meant for you alone while others will perish in hell. Has any religious crises broken out in the South west between these faiths?

Let's turn it around, Muslims or traditionalists to begin preaching in buses, roads, houses etc and calling your god fake and devlish. Your religion nonsense if all hell wouldn't be let loose. You can't accept half of what you dish out yet you want to claim saint and tolerant.

I will keep punching and beating you guys with facts and truths and nothing else. Your hatred, intolerance and bigotry is always expressed but may the old gods and new keep giving me the power and strength to deal with you all

Btw bush attacked IRAQ to get rid of Saddam Hussein, there was nothing religious about it, even before the invasion Iraq had issues.. yes I have been to most of those countries I mentioned, my teenage till mid 20s was spent in Asia, I have been to euro and southern African, so yes I know what I m saying.. I had Afghanistans, Iraqis ND Pakistanis as course mate, if they tell you about their country u won't still be arguing

Forget all these stories just try the experiment I said earlier you will know Islam brings violence by default. I m sure u could stab me ryt now if u confront me cheesy.

But of course at this point even if Muhammed comes and tell u to he was wrong u won't believe

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by yussuf492(m): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Media wont label him a terrorist.... No pray for new Zealand on internet...
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2019
Please any valid link to the raw shooting video?
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Korllami007: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

Btw bush attacked IRAQ to get rid of Saddam Hussein, there was nothing religious about it, even before the invasion Iraq had issues.. yes I have been to most of those countries I mentioned, my teenage till mid 20s was spent in Asia, I have been to euro and southern African, so yes I know what I m saying.. I had Afghanistans, Iraqis ND Pakistanis as course mate, if they tell you about their country u won't still be arguing

Forget all these stories just try the experiment I said earlier you will know Islam brings violence by default. I m sure u could stab me ryt now if u confront me cheesy.

But of course at this point even if Muhammed comes and tell u to he was wrong u won't believe

But your guys travel to UAE a Muslim country on vacations, business, whoring, scamming and drug marketing.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

Nothing religious but did that stop jesus from telling him to destory iraq? Didn't he heed to his words to destory it and he was happy with the outcome. Iraq internal issues like every country didn't turn it into a failed state until jesus came into play that iraq must be destroyed.

Anybody can claim anything online so shove that down your ass. I attached just few screenshot of the violence christianity has brought to the world but as always christians will ignore it. I can't stab you because i'm not a religious bigot like you who pride himself and religion to be supreme which in turn makes them hate other people. You have expressed your high level of intolerance in our back and forth.

Muhammed can't be more wrong that the murdeous god

Kings 2: 23-24: “From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking up the path, some small boys came out of the city and harassed him, chanting, ‘Go up, baldy! Go up, baldy!’ He turned around, looked at them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two female bears came out of the woods and mauled 42 of the children.”

Wonder why he is called loving and forgiving god but couldn't love and forgive innocent children?
Wonder why he is called a miraculous god but couldn't miraculously grow the bald head?

He needed to drink blood like always so he needed to do just that but it shouldn't be talked about since it's god

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2019
Korllami007:

But your guys travel to UAE a Muslim country on vacations, business, whoring, scamming and drug marketing.

Don't mind them. I asked him to tell just one Muslim country besides Saudi Arabia that doesn't allow churches, he ignored the same way he ignored when i hit him with hardcore facts and truths about christian terrorism. Always lying through their teeth simply because they hate muslims and islam.

It's more appalling that he is Yoruba who lives in the south west, their bigotry and hatred would never be allowed in that region. Gods of the land will destroy anybody that wants to bring forth such to the Oduduwa land

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Korllami007: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2019
ollah2:

Don't mind them. I asked him to tell just one Muslim country besides Saudi Arabia that doesn't allow churches, he ignored the same way he ignored when i hit him with hardcore facts and truths about christian terrorism. Always lying through their teeth simply because they hate muslims and islam.

It's more appealing that he is Yoruba who lives in the south west, their bigotry and hatred would never be allowed in that region. Gods of the land will destroy anybody that wants to bring forth such to the Oduduwa land

Hypocrisy is their operating system
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Laid2001: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2019
He is a terrorist CHRISTIAN

clintino700:

We are not wicked but he is wicked alone.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Skyeplus(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2019
What happened to ur conscience?

bro4u:
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Laid2001: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Even SAUDI allows Churches within their LAW.

It is not allowed only within the holy land of Mecca and Medina.

There are churches in Riyadh at least.

ollah2:

It's more appealing that he is Yoruba who lives in the south west, their bigotry and hatred would never be allowed in that region. Gods of the land will destroy anybody that wants to bring forth such to the Oduduwa land

2 Likes

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Korllami007:

Which guys? And what is your point exactly, cos I am talking about violence and Islam
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2019
ollah2:

Nothing religious but did that stop jesus from telling him to destory iraq? Didn't he heed to his words to destory it and he was happy with the outcome. Iraq internal issues like every country didn't turn it into a failed state until jesus came into play that iraq must be destroyed.

Anybody can claim anything online so shove that down your ass. I attached just few screenshot of the violence christianity has brought to the world but as always christians will ignore it. I can't stab you because i'm not a religious bigot like you who pride himself and religion to be supreme which in turn makes them hate other people. You have expressed your high level of intolerance in our back and forth.

Muhammed can't be more wrong that the murdeous god

Kings 2: 23-24: “From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking up the path, some small boys came out of the city and harassed him, chanting, ‘Go up, baldy! Go up, baldy!’ He turned around, looked at them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two female bears came out of the woods and mauled 42 of the children.”

Wonder why he is called loving and forgiving god but couldn't love and forgive innocent children?
Wonder why he is called a miraculous god but couldn't miraculously grow the bald head?

He needed to drink blood like always so he needed to do just that but it shouldn't be talked about since it's god

GOTO a mosque and shout Muhammed is mad and do the same in a church see which religion promotes violence.. btw Christians are only bound to Jesus laws(love) in the new testament. Not d Jewish law.

U know urself Ur religion promotes violence it's general knowledge at this point
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by howobola(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2019
But if it were to be the other way you would say all muslims are terrorist. Its high we all join hands to speak against all forms of religious extreemism.
clintino700:

We are not wicked but he is wicked alone.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by kingsmaila(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2019
Christian Terrorists will not comment on this thread.
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

GOTO a mosque and shout Muhammed is mad and do the same in a church see which religion promotes violence.. btw Christians are only bound to Jesus laws(love) in the new testament. Not d Jewish law.

U know urself Ur religion promotes violence it's general knowledge at this point

I have showed you christianity promotes violence. the world saw how Bishop Oyedepo slapped a young innocent girl in the presence of millions physically and more millions viewing it in their respective locations simply because she said " i'm winch for jesus". What would have happened if she had said "jesus is mad"?

Is the old testament god different from the new testament god?
is the god you worship different from the god of abraham, issac, david and moses?

Like i said earlier, i will keep dealing with you guys with hardcore facts and truths and may the old gods and new continue to give me the strength and power to keep it alive until una get sense

1 Like

Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Korllami007: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

Which guys? And what is your point exactly, cos I am talking about violence and Islam

You wan run from the point again, how many non muslims have muslims killed in UAE because of religion?

I'm waiting
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 9:50am On Mar 18, 2019
Korllami007:

You wan run from the point again, how many non muslims have muslims killed in UAE because of religion?

I'm waiting

You are just making my point Na, non Muslims don't fight because of religion. Are u arguing against urself?
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2019
ollah2:

I have showed you christianity promotes violence. the world saw how Bishop Oyedepo slapped a young innocent girl in the presence of millions physically and more millions viewing it in their respective locations simply because she said " i'm winch for jesus". What would have happened if she had said "jesus is mad"?

Is the old testament god different from the new testament god?
is the god you worship different from the god of abraham, issac, david and moses?

Like i said earlier, i will keep dealing with you guys with hardcore facts and truths and may the old gods and new continue to give me the strength and power to keep it alive until una get sense

Where is your hardcore facts , u have been making pointless point since, so if she said Jesus was mad he would bomb her ryt or kill her there?

Yeah it's the same God but the Jews didn't have a clear understanding of God's law which Jesus came to explain better in the New testament, those laws r still practice by the Jews today, u have similar stories in your Quran, but u can't tell me Musa or Ibrahim were Muslims,they were Jews.
All I see is someone living in denial I can't help u
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by ollah2: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

Where is your hardcore facts , u have been making pointless point since, so if she said Jesus was mad he would bomb her ryt or kill her there?

Yeah it's the same God but the Jews didn't have a clear understanding of God's law which Jesus came to explain better in the New testament, those laws r still practice by the Jews today, u have similar stories in your Quran, but u can't tell me Musa or Ibrahim were Muslims,they were Jews.
All I see is someone living in denial I can't help u

Why dont you negate every fact I put forward? Which of them is false? Didn't a renowned top pastor slap a little girl and humiliated her because of what she said in front of the whole world? Didn't he slap her twice?

Which God killed those children? Was it the Jews or your God? You have zero right to attack other gods when yours is a dangerous and murderous
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Korllami007: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2019
miketayo:

You are just making my point Na, non Muslims don't fight because of religion. Are u arguing against urself?

Bro you have comprehension problem. UAE is a Muslim country, I asked you, " how many non muslims have muslims killed in the country" ?
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by Jolite(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2019
xpool:

I am hungrier than you think o.
But, it is not sale, it is sell. Sale is a noun, not an action word. Sell is a verb, action word..
If I ask you to pay for this lesson, you will tell me to "SALE" to my villagers.

Mr.Teacher go back and read what you wrote again
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by babaireti(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
bro4u:
The same fate shall befall you inshah Allahu as christian terrorist will soon find you to be a good training target for his marksmanship training excercise.lucifer
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by miketayo(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Korllami007:

Bro you have comprehension problem. UAE is a Muslim country, I asked you, " how many non muslims have muslims killed in the country" ?

They r open to foreigners, that's the only exception, the city is packed with tourists
Re: New Zealand Massacre: Alabi Lateef, Nigerian Imam Who Saved Lives, Speaks by leksite120(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2019
bro4u:
just tell us u are happy with d killing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man, 75, ‘rapes’ Girl, 13 Who Came To Fetch Water In His Compound (Picture) / Nigerian Landlord In Ghana Dies In Tenant’s Room After Sex / Man Caught Stealing Panties And Bras In Anambra State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.