Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures (68578 Views)

List Of Indigenous Automobile Manufacturers In Nigeria / Mercedes Benz E Class Evolution, 1953 – Present In Pictures / Fiat 640 DT 75HP 4WD Agric Tractor for sale in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Nyamiri: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
LBanks:

Mugu, even ABC transport boss also owns ANAMMCO which assembles heavy duty trucks (MACK), but we don't even talk about that one, Innoson is an Indigenous manufacturer

Abc transport owns anamco which assembles Mack trucks? grin

Bro, Anamco doesn't manufacture Mack trucks. They assemble trucks but no be mack. Stop making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by fk001(m): 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
Karatum:
The only good thing to ever come out from the north

Sharap

Oya bring your flat skull

5 Likes

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Slazim: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amuocha:
Kwankwaso is doing very well
That place has been in existence way before Kwankwaso came Into power.

2 Likes

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by psalmsmiles(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
acounter2:

forget about d Zaria and focus in the road olodo
On a normal day, i wouldn't reply a silly person like you but lemme grant you the special priviledge of my attention....
No.1- You're a fool
No.2- You're childish
No.3- I never referred to you and the op whom i was referring to responded reasonably
No.4- You don't know anything
GET A LIFE!

2 Likes

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by ogmask: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
AutoReportNG:

This is their address...

Head Quarters: Factory HQ Km 11 Zaria Rd Kano
City/Town: Zaria
State: Kano
L.G.A: Sumaila

So, cross check and verify

Wetin jonathan come dey do for the matter na. Only u say dem Don dey operate for more than 10 yrs yet you still find space put jonathan for 2013. Shey for your calendar 2013 till now na 10 yrs?
Sometimes, it's better to stay off trivialities. Mentioning jonathan in a matter which ordinarily shouldn't concern him only exposed your true intentions.

2 Likes

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by ogmask: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Slazim:

That place has been in existence way before Kwankwaso came Into power.

Did you also noticed how the op tried to give jonathan credit for it.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by AutoReportNG: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
psalmsmiles:
Oga i don`t have energy to argue. I was born and brought up in kano state and having spent over 2 decades there, i have a fairly great knowledge of the various locations in the state
I also schooled in zaria btw. stop trying to defend your mistakes and acknoledge them. I too know 4 wetin u no sabi naim make u still dey where you dey.
LEARN TO ACCEPT CORRECTIONS, THEY NEVER KILL!

Maybe this will help you as you claim to be all in all. No one is trying to prove a point, but let's be receptive to new ideas and innovations. That you live in Kano for ages does not mean you know everywhere and that you have been to every hook and corner. Maybe these will help you...

This is from Vconnect and among other websites...

Business Address: Km11, Zaria Road, Gidan Babagwari, Kabo, Kano, Nigeria

This picture also is from their plant which clearly shows Zaria Rd, so are you trying they don't know what they are saying?

If someone tried to talk or correct your wrong talk, you get personal that one trying to do too know

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by gurusblogger1: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
✅ Join Gurusblogger Tech Hub ✅

Get the latest updates on the following:

- Free Browsing Tweaks ⚡
- Android Games & Apps �
- Tips & How To's ⚜
- PC Softwares ⭐
- Mobile Reviews & Lots More. ✅

We're Legit Tech Geek �

Click - https://www.gurusblogger.com/
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by xelly: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
vacettetommy:

I also laugh in Chinese

Why the laughter? Were you laughing at your smartness or ignorant?
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by TANID(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nice To Hear About Them
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Asour: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Karatum:

Not really. There was a time Kano was a Major Commercial hub in Nigeria at the level with Lagos or even more.

Smuggling and Dumping killed several viable industries particularly textile.

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Asour: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
From where this company is to my house is 500metres.. This company has been in existence for more than 15yrs.. Its an assembling plant industry not a manufacturing industry.. We call the place Gidan FIAT

Ok.If you don't mind my asking, How's Kano generally?
Really thinking of running a postgraduate programme there, particularly BUK. If you have any detailed/general idea/advise. I haven't been to the North at all before. Just had a hunch to do a PG @ BUK.

Thanks.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by TruthinAction: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
I think we should move from assemblying to manufacturing. We should transfer the technology and put our innovation into it.

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by chronique(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
vanndubi:
Zaria in Kano?

I tire o.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by LBanks(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nyamiri:

Abc transport owns anamco which assembles Mack trucks? grin

Bro, Anamco doesn't manufacture Mack trucks. They assemble trucks but no be mack. Stop making a fool of yourself.

But you agree say dem dey assemble trucks too baa?

And we don't talk about them. So have you seen that you are the one who ended up making a fool of yourself?

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by psalmsmiles(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
AutoReportNG:

That you live in Kano for ages does not mean you know everywhere and that you have been to every hook and corner. Maybe these will help you...
Business Address: Km11, Zaria Road, Gidan Babagwari, Kabo, Kano, Nigeria
This picture also is from their plant which clearly shows Zaria Rd, so are you trying they don't know what they are saying?
If someone tried to talk or correct your wrong talk, you get personal that one trying to do too know
I'm trying to make you see a simple point. ZARIA ROAD IS NOT ZARIA!
Your post reads zaria while the picture above is saying zaria road. thats what i want you to know for the sake of alot of people who don't know these places.

Zaria rd is directly before you get to naibawa, a shortcut to hotoro from kabuga while Zaria is a LGA in Kaduna state.Thats d bone of contention
Same way we have aba rd in kano doesn't mean aba is in kano state
You get my point now?

6 Likes

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by 9ja083: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Amusing to see jealous piglets groan in pain kiss

U won't go and open ur own company. Continue looking for jealous ppl.
If u have something doing, u won't have time for certain nonsense.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by sadiq4u6173: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
I DONT BLAME YOU. THE RICE AND TOMATO SOUP AND MEAT PLUS THE MAIZE USED TO MAKE THE SEMO YOU ATE TO MAKE YOU SO SATISFIED TO WRITE THIS TRASH AND MYOPIC NONSENCE IS FROM THE NORTH. FOOL.
Karatum:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Zzyy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Scam grin grin grin
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by AutoReportNG: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
psalmsmiles:
I'm trying to make you see a simple point. ZARIA ROAD IS NOT ZARIA!
Your post reads zaria while the picture above is saying zaria road. thats what i want you to know for the sake of alot of people who don't know these places.

Zaria rd is directly before you get to naibawa, a shortcut to hotoro from kabuga while Zaria is a LGA in Kaduna state.Thats d bone of contention
Same way we have aba rd in kano doesn't mean aba is in kano state
You get my point now?

Sorry Sir!

Thank you
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by B1ak3: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amuocha:

See your life? Anyway, your name says it all. undecided looking for how to politicise the whole thing. Yeye bunch

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by psalmsmiles(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Sorry Sir!

Thank you

You're welcome boss

and sorry if i might have said something that offended you ealier. I just wanted you to get the point. My bad!

3 Likes

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Xbursta(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Karatum:

i weep for you

embarassed
Karatum:

i weep for you

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by MrAJQ(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amuocha:
You get sense so?

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Celebrating greatness..

See more pictures of the plants, cars and lots more here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/03/a-look-at-silent-car-manufacturing.html
So this is greatness.
[img]https://media./images/bed3a71d60f168bed6fa2ad5b3bbd780/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by manitoba(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2019
It's based in Kano on Zaria road and not Zaria in Kano. It's been in existence for a while.

At least I do see it while working in Kano around 2007/2008.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2019
sadiq4u6173:
I DONT BLAME YOU. THE RICE AND TOMATO SOUP AND MEAT PLUS THE MAIZE USED TO MAKE THE SEMO YOU ATE TO MAKE YOU SO SATISFIED TO WRITE THIS TRASH AND MYOPIC NONSENCE IS FROM THE NORTH. FOOL.
What rice and tomato? Hahahahha. Delusion at its finest.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Adeinfo: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2019
AutoReportNG:

This is their address...

Head Quarters: Factory HQ Km 11 Zaria Rd Kano
City/Town: Zaria
State: Kano
L.G.A: Sumaila

So, cross check and verify
You have time, why are you showing address to people who are educated illiterates, they have never left their comfort zone, that's why they are surprised. Simple google search will either validate or invalidate the address.
Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by IvarTheBoneless: 12:38am On Mar 18, 2019
9ja083:

9ja083 to his father:

U won't go and open ur own company. Continue looking for jealous ppl.
If u have something doing, u won't have time for certain nonsense.

I feel your pain cheesy cheesy grin. I have a gift for you grin

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by BrokenCock: 12:42am On Mar 18, 2019
Karatum:
their govt n agric nkor?

1 Like

Re: National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures by Originalsly: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2019
iammo:

Innosun is also an assembly company that brands Chinese manufactured pro.duct as theirs, their are many assembly plant accross Nigeria, only that innosun chestbeats the most

American Mark Zuckerberg's Apple brands Chinese manufactured iPhones etc as their own. Gm imports parts ma ufactured in other countries it. Rand GM vehi les... Ford etc as their own. I guess no comment on that....crab in the barrel mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 / Whatsapp or call Me For Any Tokunbo Car@Berger Auto Market Lagos(08096577304) / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.