₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,230,737 members, 4,880,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2019 at 09:26 PM

I Paid £2,000 To Bleach My Skin For Movie Roles – Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Paid £2,000 To Bleach My Skin For Movie Roles – Nollywood Actress (333 Views)

Khanyi Mbau: "I Don’t Bleach My Skin, I Only Lighten It” / Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex' / Success Asibor: No Big Deal In Exchanging Sex For Movie Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Paid £2,000 To Bleach My Skin For Movie Roles – Nollywood Actress by Gemmzy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17
Ella Mensah, says she bleached with an injection which costs £2,000 in order to get movie roles in Nigeria.

HotNewHitz News reports that the actress made this confession in a recent interview with Delay Ghana.

The actress said she had to bleach because Nigerian movie producers and directors prefered to give movie roles to light-skinned actresses at the detriment of talented dark skinned actresses.

Her words: “I don’t use cream to bleach my skin, I took an injection”.

More info on source https://hotnewhitz.com/i-paid-2000-to-bleach-my-skin-for-movie-roles-nollywood-actress/

Re: I Paid £2,000 To Bleach My Skin For Movie Roles – Nollywood Actress by sherylbakky: 5:04pm On Mar 17
Her problem
Re: I Paid £2,000 To Bleach My Skin For Movie Roles – Nollywood Actress by donbachi(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17
No matter how you bleach,you can never bleach ukwu center...if u know u know

1 Like

Re: I Paid £2,000 To Bleach My Skin For Movie Roles – Nollywood Actress by daddytime(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17
And your obioma skin Doctor forgot to prescribe one injection for your skull at half that price to bleach in some sense into your brain.

Little wonder you janjaweedss keep churning out trashes in the name of movies...just a £1000 would have been enough to register and learn what movie making truly is...

Dubai pit latrines...shiit choppers
Re: I Paid £2,000 To Bleach My Skin For Movie Roles – Nollywood Actress by xreal: 5:19pm On Mar 17
das veri guud.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Christabel Ekeh shows off her newly completed house (Photos) / Give Blackface N72,500 – Basketmouth Advises 2face / Iyanya In An Explosive Uncut Interview With Joey Akan “ubi Destroyed My Life”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.