Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" (5995 Views)

Ekpa Remains The Real Governor Of South East - Sen Godswill AKPABIO / Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC / Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by karnap(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Senator Godswill Akpabio in a mosque praying with Muslim faithfuls. APC I.need to know if its right or wrong as a Christian worshiping with Muslim.
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by karnap(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Life is truly unfair grin grin tongue

16 Likes

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by sageb: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
There is nothing new about his act @op ogun state governor ibikunle Amosun attends both church and mosque.
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by Bigii(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
He went to preach the gospel��

Maybe he intended to convert all of them to Christianity true the word cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Minding ones business is a good way of doing business. People should learn how to mind their business.

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by naijaguy1234(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nothing is wrong here, he is a politician afterall.
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by Amuocha: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Failed politician

8 Likes

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by Hotsparkles(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
There is nothing wrong since he is praying to the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by chozzy: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Frustration

12 Likes

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by TooMuchStuff: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
No big deal.. !

Every mosque u see is for the worship of the god of politics.

Nothing more! Islam was is will always be about politics.

Leadership tussle, power struggles, plotting to eliminate opponents
All these blended with the shout of Allah Allahu ma

1 Like

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by Pentasoft1978: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
A journey of 1000 miles, begins with a step. If you know u know, he is looking for mediators and negotiators that will prevent his case to the next level King, I wish him good luck in his unproductive journey, when he was busy ruling Akwa Ibom as an emperor, he did not know the road to the mosque. This is time to worship Allah.....hahahahahaha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by xelly: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mind your business. He has his life not yours.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by realstars: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
He want to gain simplify from the other side.if you know you know if you don't know don't ask me
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by ISLAMBAD: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hope this man is not depressed ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by IbyOneGod: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
The shameless war lord is trying to creat a topic for himself after his defeat just to be relevant in politics in terms of commanding pity.

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by Southwest2023: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is akpabio number call him and ask him 09044444545.
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by Daretee: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nigerian politicians no get religion at all
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by slimfit1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
That man will do anything to keep his Akwa Ibom's commonwealth to himself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by ozo13(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
That looks like a Funeral prayer.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by careytommy37(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
APC is a scam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by RichBoy247: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
karnap:
Senator Godswill Akpabio in a mosque praying with Muslim faithfuls.
APC
I.need to know if its right or wrong as a Christian worshiping with Muslim.

I am a Muslim. My wife is a Christian and sometimes I go to the church with her. We actually wedded at her church. My dear Christian faithful friend, I need to know if it is right or wrong. LET ALL OF US BE MAD TOGETHER.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by 360degreess(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
No big deal.. !

Every mosque u see is for the worship of the god of politics.

Nothing more! Islam was is will always be about politics.

Leadership tussle, power struggles, plotting to eliminate opponents
All these blended with the shout of Allah Allahu ma
I read through different comments, most of them made sense, some were even laughing over the incident. But unfortunately,yours was the most senseless & awkward comment..
This is 2019,try and big up.
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Naija politicians. You will see them in church, mosques and in the mid night you see them in their witchcraft and occult societies sacrificing innocent human bloods to their covens. These naija politicians are demons in human form. That is why Nigeria will remain stagnant, backward and in perpetual abysmal darkness.

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by karnap(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
360degreess:
I read through different comments, most of them made sense, some were even laughing over the incident. But unfortunately,yours was the most senseless & awkward comment..
This is 2019,try and big up.

lol
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by karnap(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
grin grin grin
Naija politicians. You will see them in church, mosques and in the mid night you see them in their witchcraft and occult societies sacrificing innocent human bloods to their covens. These naija politicians are demons in human form. That is why Nigeria will remain stagnant, backward and in perpetual abysmal darkness.

Oga ooooo
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by karnap(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
A journey of 1000 miles, begins with a step. If you know u know, he is looking for mediators and negotiators that will prevent his case to the next level King, I wish him good luck in his unproductive journey, when he was busy ruling Akwa Ibom as an emperor, he did not know the road to the mosque. This is time to worship Allah.....hahahahahaha
lol
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by engrsyer(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
There is nothing wrong, so long as you've not backslide.
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by chemgee: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
let this be a lesson to all IPOB/AFONJAS/BMCs/WAILERS/ZOMBIES/RELIGIOUS BIGOTS etc... politics and religion is used to divide and cage the common man and not the elites.. you an also recall that elrufia was @ bakare's church, and the Chief Igbenedion, the esama of Benin has a church in his compound & built several churches, but his children are married to both the church/mosque/traditional folks.. WHY? POWER!

it's like rules were made for only commoners
Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by 9jabull: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
He want to use it to gain favour from Buhari & moslem faithful, since he failed election.
But real northern Moslems will keep him where they keep Yoruba Moslems.(Haruna)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Godswill Apkabio In Mosque "RIGHT OR WRONG" by tribalistseun: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Oh my God grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Abortion Attempt For Her Minister Boyfriend (photos) / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.