Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Is The Cause Of Blue Screen And Immediate Shut Down Of My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Cause Of Blue Screen And Immediate Shut Down Of My Laptop (1073 Views)

How To Fix Windows Blue Screen Of Death? / Windows 11 Kills Blue Screen Of Death / Blue Screen Of Death! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of Blue Screen And Immediate Shut Down Of My Laptop by komols856: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hello my goods engineers here present, pls my HP mini laptop has been acting funny for the past two weeks now. sometimes when am using it, it will be working normal until suddenly I will hear a pop sound, ''kpoor'' followed by blue screen and improper shut down and reboot of the system., which will eventually fail to rebooth normal, until I will see on the screen, system error or disk error, replace the disk and try again. most a times this problem usually occur when I am using the laptop to charge my phone while working on it. I have taken it to an engineer that works on the hard disk, after two days the problem comes back again.
Please what could be the possible cause of it and the solution?. Thanks for your anticipated answers.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Blue Screen And Immediate Shut Down Of My Laptop by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
komols856:
Hello my goods engineers here present, pls my HP mini laptop has been acting funny for the past two weeks now. sometimes when am using it, it will be working normal until suddenly I will hear a pop sound, ''kpoor'' followed by blue screen and improper shut down and reboot of the system., which will eventually fail to rebooth normal, until I will see on the screen, system error or disk error, replace the disk and try again. most a times this problem usually occur when I am using the laptop to charge my phone while working on it. I have taken it to an engineer that works on the hard disk, after two days the problem comes back again.
Please what could be the possible cause of it and the solution?. Thanks for your anticipated answers.

If you can hear an unusual sound from the vent while using the laptop, your HDD is probably bad, how did the technician work on the drive..? Best you should do now is get an external hard drive, copy your files now that you can before that hard drive shuts down completely.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Blue Screen And Immediate Shut Down Of My Laptop by komols856: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
eddiebruk:

If you can hear an unusual sound from the vent while using the laptop, your HDD is probably bad, how did the technician work on the drive..? Best you should do now is get an external hard drive, copy your files now that you can before that hard drive shuts down completely.

so its better to buy new hard drive now. it is not in any way connected to be ram problem abi?
Re: What Is The Cause Of Blue Screen And Immediate Shut Down Of My Laptop by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
komols856:

so its better to buy new hard drive now. it is not in any way connected to be ram problem abi?

Not a RAM problem. run chkdsk via command prompt, to confirm disk health. But since the Bluescreen of death (BOD) already read bad hdd, then you most probably have a bad hdd. Change it now that you can still access your files.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Blue Screen And Immediate Shut Down Of My Laptop by komols856: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Thank you for all your reply, I have bought new HDD and its started working again until after one week the laptop started having problem to boot. it is not seeing the hard disk and each time it want to boot it will show non system disk or disk error. I wonder what could it. I have taken it to about 3 engineer but to no avail. don't know what to do now.

(1) (Reply)

. / AVAILABLE: Lenovo T570 Business Laptop / Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books - Make Regular Income! <>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.