Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Have No Reason To Quit Politics Or PDP Now - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Reason To Quit Politics Or PDP Now - Jonathan (414 Views)

Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Reason To Quit Politics Or PDP Now - Jonathan by lamzybaby: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he has no reason to quit politics or the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), a party that gave him opportunity to serve as the Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and eventually President.

The Media Adviser to the former President, Mr Ikechukwu Eze, stated this whikee reacting to a story on Sunday by an online newspaper claiming that the ex-president has resigned from PDP and quit politics,, described the news as fake, malicious and calculated attempt to rubbish the elder statesman.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/i-have-no-reason-to-quit-politics-or-pdp-now-jonathan/
Re: I Have No Reason To Quit Politics Or PDP Now - Jonathan by ISLAMBAD: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
I thought as much.
Re: I Have No Reason To Quit Politics Or PDP Now - Jonathan by amaniro: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
I was discussing with a guy in a Barbing salon and he told me "guy see, you think Jonathan will not later come back to finish his last tenure"

1 Like

Re: I Have No Reason To Quit Politics Or PDP Now - Jonathan by sonature1: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
I don't understand why people have the guts to spread fake news.
The same news that will be debunked in a matter of minutes.
One of the popular phrases that social media has given us is fake news.
I think fake news has come to stay.
Re: I Have No Reason To Quit Politics Or PDP Now - Jonathan by yarimo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mteeeewwwww he is speaking as if, he is relevant in Nigeria politics. undecided

(1) (Reply)

INEC Timeline For Conclusion Of Rivers Election / Atiku, PDP Accused Of Hacking INEC Server / I Want To Restore Order In Imo State — Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.