Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan (18002 Views)

I Regret Joining Politics – Goodluck Jonathan / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by chieyine(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
@Naija Politico

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he has no reason to quit the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), or retire from politics for now.

He made the statement on Sunday, through his Media Adviser, Mr Ikechukwu Eze, in reaction to a report by an online publication which claimed that the ex-president had resigned from PDP and quit politics.

Eze’s statement described the news as fake, saying that it was a “calculated attempt to rubbish the elder statesman”.

“The PDP gave Jonathan the platform to serve as Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and eventually President of Nigeria. Jonathan has no reason at this time to resign his membership of the platform.

“Those who derive pleasure in spreading fake information had better occupy themselves with more productive endeavours that are obviously more relevant to nation building.

“Obviously, this is a fabrication borne out of mischief as the publishers of the fake story claimed that the former President made the statement while being interviewed by the Nigeria News Agency(NAN).

“There is absolutely no way the former President could have spoken to a non-existent news agency, as none in the country goes by that name,” the statement stated.

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/im-not-quitting-pdp-politics-jonathan/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by amaniro: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ride on my able president....

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by hisexcellency34: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
You better dont. So you wont end up like Akpabio

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by donstan18: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
You are just too gentle, peaceful and civilised to even be in the midst Nigerian corrupt politician.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
Imagine thinking this man was a failure. Sir Please forgive us

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by ChristianNorth: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yoruba moslems are trying to blackmail everyone into getting easy landing in 2023.

You guys must pay for your treachery in 2023.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Amuocha: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sehr gut..

I agree that Yoruba Muslims are doing everything possible to tarnish Goodluck's good name angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by sonature1: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You better dont. So you wont end up like Akpabio

He has come to the pinnacle of his career...so It can't be like Akpabio
If he retires, he becomes an elder statesman.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by helinues: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
You are not active

Relegated?

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by RexTramadol1: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chai
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Denikayan: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba moslems are trying to blackmail everyone into getting easy landing in 2023.

[/s]

Be chest-beating!

5%

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Kenon9: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
It's alright....

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by IvarTheBoneless: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ogogoro master

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by nicepeople: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Oh, they want make you retire? God punish devil.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by MzTunechi(f): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Former President Ebele
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amuocha:
Sehr gut..

I agree that Yoruba Muslims are doing everything possible to tarnish Goodluck's good name angry
Yoruba candidate will contest under PDP in 2023 once again you will be put to shame.

This is how loosers drop comment. Are you not tired of being a looser since Nigerian independence?

Besides your igbo don't even have hope of precedency.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Passionate888: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Tell them o.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by bugggg: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ride on with God sir.... we didn't see it coming.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by wakaman: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
amaniro:
Ride on my able president....

You are a living in the past, dinosaur things

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Cherrybae(f): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
If I were GEJ I will toe the part of honour and leave politics and PDP

Igbos will lead this man to further destruction and downfall

Igbos did it to Fayose
Igbos did it to Atiku
IPod's did it to Izi Iyamu

Just to name but a few.

He who has ears let him hear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by MARSONE: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
GEJ A true case of “ you only value what you have when it’s gone”. Goodluck is a different breed of humans.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Bede2u(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Denikayan:
[s][/s]

Be chest-beating!

5%
lol...the west can only bcom president in 2023 tru rigging. Kwakwaso will be president

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by wakaman: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Yannnnnmiiriiii mumu, keep occupied with wailing till 2023 and on!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by coolestchris2: 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
this shoeless thief should allow us be abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by naijapikin04(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
If I were GEJ I will toe the part of honour and leave politics and PDP

Igbos will lead this man to further destruction and downfall

Igbos did it to Fayose
Igbos did it to Atiku
IPod's did it to Izi Iyamu

Just to name but a few.

He who has ears let him hear
Ipods did it to CAN

Ipods did to Saraki

Ipods did it to FFK

Ipods did it to Jimi Agbaje

Ipods did it to Wike

Etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
wakaman:

Yannnnnmiiriiii mumu, keep occupied with wailing till 2023 and on!
How these people live with hatred is very astonishing cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by BabaIbo: 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Alright
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
No problem as long as you don't attempt to ever contest for any position again. Cos, you were a disaster!
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Xisnin(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Only zombies believed the fake news.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by BabaIbo: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: Stop Daydreaming, PDP Tells Amaechi / IGP Adamu Recalls Police Officers Attached To EFCC / Fashola Inspects Power Plant In Kaduna State(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.