Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) (5957 Views)

Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno / Osu Jewish Rabbi Seen At Boko Haram Vp's Unveiling / A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Tyche:

This hate will only consume you, there's absolutely no need for this. Are you this jobless that you just open contemptible thread?

I have no doubt in my mind that most of are not Igbos but an unemployed rabble rouser, whose only way of feeling powerful is to open threads online
Are you under a spell? Can't you make a point without mentioning Igbo? Are Igbos the reason for your existence? Are they your sole purpose in life? I really feel sorry for people like you.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by freeze001(f): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2019
helinues:
Old and stale pictures.

That was during GEJ's regime

Haba! No dey lie na...this was taken during the Dapchi girls saga. Was Jonathan president when they were kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by kehinde1588(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2019
OgboAto:

A prophet of an Arab god within Arab culture that has no space for you, a black man. Your own culture has its own prophets for its own god yet you are here cursing someone else who has a right not to recognize the Arab prophet and god you think is concerned about you, a black man. Smh.
Prophet of Arab?
My culture has it own prophet?

Show me where I cursed someone here

Seriously, no sense in your post at all.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by Amberon11: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2019
What did he say about prophet Mohammed that is not true?
kehinde1588:

Must you insult prophet of God?
You have issue with the northerners not Islam. You guys talk about tolerance yet you come on social media to show you intolerance by insulting other peoples religion.

Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by kehinde1588(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2019
Amberon11:
What did he say about prophet Mohammed that is not true?
True?
You guys are worst than illetrates.
If you believe its true, don't talk too much, I presume you are educated. Just bring concrete evidence(s) to back it up.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by freeze001(f): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2019
kehinde1588:

True?
If you believe its true, don't talk too much since you are educated. Just bring concrete evidence(s) to back it up.

The word is 'illiterate' please.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by kehinde1588(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
freeze001:

The word is 'illiterate' please.
Language is all about understanding. In as much as you understand my point regardless of the mistake, I am communicating.

Like I said in my previous post, you guys are worst than illiterates and you never stop exhibiting it.

Instead of capitalizing on the mistake, why not focus on the point...mtcheww..na over sabi go kill una

So next...
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by BluntBoy(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2019
mykelswa:
Bunch of illetrates. No wonder their leader doesn't want d army to conquer dem.

So, you expect unarmed civilians to do what?

To attack Boko Haram or to show indifference to a group that would kill at the slightest of opportunities?

You call them illiterates but they are obviously smarter than you since they have devised ways of surviving even if it meant appearing to worship Boko Haram.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by BluntBoy(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2019
olisaEze:
And these r the people that ultimately determine our leadership in this country!

It appeared like Boko Haram was driving through their village.

What would you have expected them to do? The military post may be faraway and the only way to save their village may be what they did.

Boko Haram have shown to be hateful toward those who are against their jihad. Tell me what choice do those people have?
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by olisaEze(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

It appeared like Boko Haram was driving through their village.

What would you have expected them to do? The military post may be faraway and the only way to save their village may be what they did.

Boko Haram have shown to be hateful toward those who are against their jihad. Tell me what choice do those people have?

Well u have a point, but I’d still not excuse their actions. We might be powerless against evil sometimes, but we must never be seen to be on its side. The evil u nurture out of fear today, will definitely consume u fearlessly tomorrow!
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by BluntBoy(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2019
olisaEze:

Well u have a point, but I’d still not excuse their actions. We might be powerless against evil sometimes, but we must never be seen to be on its side. The evil u nurture out of fear today, will definitely consume u fearlessly tomorrow!

They were not on the side of evil, they were just trying to survive.

The same thing happened in Asaba during the Civil War. Why do you think men, women and children came out to chant "One Nigeria" when the Federal troop entered Asaba? You think they were wholeheartedly identifying with the Federal troop (who were supposed to be the enemies)?

Bro, life is not straightforward. Sometimes, to survive, you need to pretend. Even in the animal kingdom, animals have different survival mechanisms.

Even in our nervous system, there are components that trigger survival instincts.

Why should they risk their lives and the lives of their loved ones if a little pretence can save them?
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by olisaEze(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

They were not on the side of evil, they were just trying to survive.

The same thing happened in Asaba during the Civil War. Why do you think men, women and children came out to chant "One Nigeria" when the Federal troop entered Asaba? You think they were wholeheartedly identifying with the Federal troop (who were supposed to be the enemies)?

Bro, life is not straightforward. Sometimes, to survive, you need to pretend. Even in the animal kingdom, animals have different survival mechanisms.

Even in our nervous system, there are components that trigger survival instincts.

Why should they risk their lives and the lives of their loved ones if a little pretence can save them?

Well it certainly didn’t end well for the people of Asaba that came out to welcome the Nigerian Army then.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by BluntBoy(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2019
olisaEze:

Well it certainly didn’t end well for the people of Asaba that came out to welcome the Nigerian Army then.

Well, the outcome is not the point.

Would you have castigated unarmed people for coming out to welcome enemy troops?

They merely wanted to survive.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by olisaEze(m): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2019
BluntBoy:

Well, the outcome is not the point.

Would you have castigated unarmed people for coming out to welcome enemy troops?

They merely wanted to survive.

The outcome to me is the ultimate point! It never ends well as long as u kowtow to evil. There is only one destination for the one that chooses to ride on a tiger’s back, and that is in its belly. In all of the cases u’ve pointed out they ended up being swallowed by their oppressors or being regarded as traitors by the ones who would have been their allies. It’s difficult to paint people who cheer terrorists/mass murders as victims no matter how you want to spin the tale. The best defense against a superior foe is running! Believe me it’s really effective!! grin
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 18, 2019
mujahid777:

crucified pig xtian worshipping bastard...you better be prepared!
Be prepared for what?

No tell me, be prepared for what?
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2019
kehinde1588:

True?
If you believe its true, don't talk too much, I presume you are educated. Just bring concrete evidence(s) to back it up.
You were asked a question. The reasonable thing to do is point out the lies. Simple.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by dreamwords: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bighead9:

You dey mind that flat headed Boy. Small thing, they'll start calling the North Illiterates meanwhile, they are the Illiterates here.
Dirty black afonja

Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by kehinde1588(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
highcollide:
You were asked a question. The reasonable thing to do is point out the lies. Simple.

And you expect a sane person to answer such question?
Its a stupid question.

Okay let me put it this way for you to understand well.

"Majority of your family are rapist"

The aforementioned assertion is just a mere statement without justification.

Then someone asked you

"Isn't it true majority of your family are rapist"

Now judge it yourself would you answer such question. If yes, then you are stupid too.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by BluntBoy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
olisaEze:

The outcome to me is the ultimate point! It never ends well as long as u kowtow to evil. There is only one destination for the one that chooses to ride on a tiger’s back, and that is in its belly. In all of the cases u’ve pointed out they ended up being swallowed by their oppressors or being regarded as traitors by the ones who would have been their allies. It’s difficult to paint people who cheer terrorists/mass murders as victims no matter how you want to spin the tale. The best defense against a superior foe is running! Believe me it’s really effective!! grin

Well, I guess if you lived in Borno, first hand experience would shape your opinion better.

May we not experience war or terrorism. One thing I have noticed with terror (having been caught in one in Kaduna between Boko Haram and soldiers) is that it is easier to make judgement when your location is not under siege. It is easier to say run? But the question is "Run to where?"
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by Bighead9: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
dreamwords:

Dirty black afonja

Come and carry your Brother and his little Ashawo Daughters. grin grin

Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
kehinde1588:

And you expect a sane person to answer such question?
Its a stupid question.

Okay let me put it this way for you to understand well.

"Majority of your family are rapist"

The aforementioned assertion is just a mere statement without justification.

Then someone asked you

"Isn't it true majority of your family are rapist"

Now judge it yourself would you answer such question. If yes, then you are stupid too.

simple response. No! It is not true. Then give reasons why it's not true.

That is how you should have answered her questions instead of calling names.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by APCsupporter: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Do you want them to stone them with all those weapons?
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by obailala(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
olisaEze:

You fail to see the big picture. Bokoharam reigns supreme in some of these interior locations in the north east. You wouldnt imagine the locals who live at their mercy everyday to have the courage to dare oppose them.

Nothing is unexpected about this video of locals hailing their oppressors. After all, across Nigeria, it's almost always a norm for people to hail their oppressors (political leaders); so I wouldn't expect anything different from these local folks who actually risk decapitation (with a kitchen knife) if they dare oppose.

You said the best defense is to run?... Are you for real?... Run to where exactly? Leave their villages and heritage and elderly and run to an IDP camp where they may die of hunger?
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by kehinde1588(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
highcollide:
simple response. No! It is not true. Then give reasons why it's not true.

That is how you should have answered her questions instead of calling names.
grin grin
Not everyone deserves the right response
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
kehinde1588:

grin grin
Not everyone deserves the right response
simple. Instead of throwing insults you tell them that you are not giving a response but then, she will keep having that mindset and spreading it to people around her that prophet Muhammed is a paedophile. You just lost the chance at curing her ignorance.
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by kehinde1588(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
highcollide:
simple. Instead of throwing insults you tell them that you are not giving a response but then, she will keep having that mindset and spreading it to people around her that prophet Muhammed is a paedophile. You just lost the chance at curing her ignorance.
Smile. Those kind of people can't change even after presenting facts before them. They make the statement out of hatred and they have no evidence to back it up.
So sensitizing them on the truth is a total waste of time.
They are there to blackmail other religions
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
kehinde1588:

Those kind of people can't change even after presenting facts before them.
That is an assumption and not a fact. By explaining to them, you are also educating others on this thread. It is even on Wikipedia that Muhammad wedded a minor. Why not make clarifications instead of accusing her of having hate in her heart?
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by sAntiAgO147: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) by dreamwords: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bighead9:

Come and carry your Brother and his little Ashawo Daughters. grin grin
OK sir, at least they are not as ugly and black like afonja ashawo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt Serial Killing: Rivers Assembly Sets Up Committee To Curb It / Revealed: Here's The Reason Behind Omoyele Sowore's Sudden Release (pictures) / It Was A Photoshop Picture Of Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.