Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Whogohost Hosting Services Have Been Going Off & On, Why? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost Hosting Services Have Been Going Off & On, Why? (771 Views)

How Do I Tell My Husband I No Longer Want His Hosting Services? / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Webmasters Lets Share Our Experience With Web Hosting Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost Hosting Services Have Been Going Off & On, Why? by Thrivenation: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hello, Webmasters on Niraland,

I use WhoGoHost to host some of my website projects because i was having a challenge with renewing my hosting plan with foreign hosting companies. For some time now, especially last week till now, WhoGoHost services have been off and on. All my websites were down the day before yesterday, i contacted them before it was fixed without explanation of any kind. Why are most Nigerian service providers inefficient? They will promise you quality service, you will pay and at the end of the day, they will give you low-quality service? Is anyone on this platform facing the same low-quality service from WhoGoHost? Please share. As a consumer, do we have legal backing to sue such companies for damages? I need to know because i'm getting fed up with this server down today, server down tomorrow without empathy for us customers.
Re: Whogohost Hosting Services Have Been Going Off & On, Why? by Cyberleets: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Thrivenation:
Hello, Webmasters on Niraland,

I use WhoGoHost to host some of my website projects because i was having a challenge with renewing my hosting plan with foreign hosting companies. For some time now, especially last week till now, WhoGoHost services have been off and on. All my websites were down the day before yesterday, i contacted them before it was fixed without explanation of any kind. Why are most Nigerian service providers inefficient? They will promise you quality service, you will pay and at the end of the day, they will give you low-quality service? Is anyone on this platform facing the same low-quality service from WhoGoHost? Please share. As a consumer, do we have legal backing to sue such companies for damages? I need to know because i'm getting fed up with this server down today, server down tomorrow without empathy for us customers.

Lol...WHOGOHOST server went down for a whole fvcking week on my website.
I had to migrate.
In my current host if u have just a one minute downtime, they will compensate u with a free month. I use a web monitoring service to monitor my site and two weeks and counting my site has not experienced even 10 seconds downtime.

WHOGOHOST plus various other host are wacky... migrate!!
Re: Whogohost Hosting Services Have Been Going Off & On, Why? by Thrivenation: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Cyberleets:

Lol...WHOGOHOST server went down for a whole fvcking week on my website.
I had to migrate.
In my current host if u have just a one minute downtime, they will compensate u with a free month. I use a web monitoring service to monitor my site and two weeks and counting my site has not experienced even 10 seconds downtime.

WHOGOHOST plus various other host are wacky... migrate!!
Please what is the name of your hosting company? I am want to migrate.
Re: Whogohost Hosting Services Have Been Going Off & On, Why? by Cyberleets: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2019
Thrivenation:

I would only suggest it if your website earns u something cos its kinda expensive...but its worth it on the long run..
Re: Whogohost Hosting Services Have Been Going Off & On, Why? by betahost247(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thrivenation:

Beta Host provides Reliable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N4,000/year hosted on our SSD server for faster response, the plan comes with free .com.ng domain, free ssl certificate, free seo tools and more server resources compared to other web hosting provider in Nigeria. This also includes 3GB RAM allocated to each cPanel hosted on the server.

We are not reseller rather we own our server and managed by expert to avoid downtime,

You can also monitor our uptime on each of our server at: (https://status.betahost247.com)

We now offer free site lock security to help in protecting your website against attack and malware bytes.

Visit us today and experience unbelievable futures from us:

https://www.betahost247.com/sharedhosting

What does SiteLock do?

SiteLock provides comprehensive website security. It performs website daily scans to identify vulnerabilities or malware. When vulnerabilities or malware are found, you will be alerted immediately. Based on your SiteLock scanner, it will automatically remove any malware on your website. For content management system (CMS) websites, SiteLock can automatically patch found vulnerabilities.

Issues Site Lock Scan For?

SiteLock has the technology to perform a comprehensive website scan that encompasses:

File-based Malware Scanning and Removal: SiteLock performs daily scans of a website's files for malware. If malware is found, the website owner is alerted immediately. SiteLock also offers comprehensive scans to automatically remove the malware.

Vulnerability Scanning: SiteLock performs scans of website applications for common vulnerabilities that could lead to a compromise.

Application Security and Vulnerability Patching: SiteLock has the technology to automatically patch vulnerabilities in content management systems (CMS).
Re: Whogohost Hosting Services Have Been Going Off & On, Why? by rasxx(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Am in a fix now,I paid for web hosting with whogohost,uptill now am told its pending. Watin I go do now?
Re: Whogohost Hosting Services Have Been Going Off & On, Why? by Cyberleets: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
rasxx:
Am in a fix now,I paid for web hosting with whogohost,uptill now am told its pending. Watin I go do now?

They are probably trying to fix thier server thereby putting ur account on hold.

After which u will experience months of server issue and multiple website downtime

(1) (Reply)

Does UC Browser Support Free Basics Or Not? / 6 Ways To Solve Adsense Insufficient Content 2019 / [resumebulkmailer.com] Service RDP Admin, Smtp Inbox, PHP Mailer, Webmail Zimbra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.