Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (242798 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 12:25am On Jun 03, 2019
I was sincerely panicking While reading this update
I hope TBM won’t give me heartattack the way this story line is going
It is better to kill DAROUS than returning him to prison
I am just just calming down when realized this is a story and not a reality
But will Joke rearrest Darous?
I wouldn’t be happy if Lewis is go scot free this time.
Sweet popcorn for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Phlimsyjay(m): 2:42am On Jun 03, 2019
Darous you dey alright

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Abdulreheem(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2019
hmm angel zeus my breathing is so hang TBM if u don't update now my liver may fail me,what a suspence , pls let us know if u ill go back to prison or take's ur son sussessfully.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Evold: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2019
I don't have enough English vocabulary to abuse Darous if he's planning to go with the joke of Joke. Maybe I should use luganda but he won't understand either. Let me just leave him but he's so disappointing embarassed
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by mikano001: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2019
If i no comment wetin i gain bro u 3much more fuel to ur benz
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by pablobellins(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
something doesnt add up here TBM... how can some one tht suffers more than 30 strokes of lashing all over his body with a mopping stick still hv the strenght to get up and walk and carry pestle and still hv power to swing it?

good work from day one, pls make the story relatable as it has always bn.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by topedoski(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
You good bro You really good @ what u do Keep dem coming
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by emmadejust(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
The titles of this story doesn't fit the events of the story
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by efeteb: 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2019
Good one TBM, Thanks
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by eazisky(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
you are doing a job, thanks for making my day may God bless you.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by eazisky(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
you are doing a terrific job, thanks for making my day may God bless you.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by anyimpro(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2019
oga you too much, ride on
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
emmadejust:
The titles of this story doesn't fit the events of the story
just fold your hands bro.... The elderly Darous said,

"Now let me tell you how I become the dog attendant..".. So, listen please sir

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesammy111(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
The rate at which you guys are commenting is morale killing o. Its not encouraging at all. This is not how we did the part one na....

I beg you all, your comments are what I feed on. Its the only thing that can make me get better and more eager to update frequently.

Are you trying to say I'm better off on my own? Eh? Are you saying am now independent as a writer? Abeg, no bring that one o.. Or else, you and me go fight o... I'm damn serious o. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

Countless wouldn't have gone that far had it been it was this kind of response and reaction it got from you o. Abeg no let T. D. A die before it even begins o....

The more the comments, the faster the zeal to type the next episode.

I'm begging you all.. Please

No vex bro.... We go change
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
pablobellins:
something doesnt add up here TBM... how can some one tht suffers more than 30 strokes of lashing all over his body with a mopping stick still hv the strenght to get up and walk and carry peston and still hv power to swing it?

good work from day one, pls make the story relatable as it has always bn.

I have only two things to say to this comment.

1. I was as shocked as you when the old Darous said that. I was like, how can this be possible? Someone that was well beaten to a pulp still had the strength to carry a pestle to wound someone?

2.Maybe that part just emerged from the NEVER GIVE UP part of my brain. May be Lewis was perhaps the RUGGED TO DEATH TYPE....

Either way, its still something that can be possible.

Thanks bro

6 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Adesammy111:

No vex bro.... We go change
lol.... You are mouthed boss

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2019
TBM don't kill darous oooo......keep it up
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Haruspicy96(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
To comment na smol tin boss, even if to dey type ABCD we go do am, mke uh knw say we dey folo yuh lyk curse.

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by maxxy26: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Chai,ur village people dy follow u,u beta go recnsign ur sango(god of thundr)

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by adamsbadoo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2019
Oh my darous.

I love the last two sentences..
The rhymes tho grin
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2019
May be the unfolding events will make the story line paradgm to the story title
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2019
well-done TBM pls save Darius for oooooo
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by efeteb: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
TBM please can you put COUNTLESS on Okada books so that those of us that like to keep a copy to read when we feel like can get it. make the price affordable so you can make more sale and make something for yourself.

I believe it will sell

As we continue reading TDA from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
efeteb:
TBM please can you put COUNTLESS on Okada books so that those of us that like to keep a copy to read when we feel like can get it. make the price affordable so you can make more sale and make something for yourself.

I believe it will sell

Exactly he deserve it

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dammykrone(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2019
Elviswifey1:
Exactly he deserve it
Yeah. He Really Deserve It

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2019
efeteb:

I believe it will sell

Hmmm.... Will think about this brilliant advice sir... Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2019
Can't just stop trying to think of how you think when you are typing these blockbuster updates.

You are just too good bro..... I love you....

Please o, tbm, Darous must not go back to prison o.... Hmmmm... Am kind of terrified here

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
I go vex if they are able to capture darous ���

Meanwhile I dey gbadun you bro. .

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by doctorexcel: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Angel zeus ,you just got demystified by a wife snatching bastar.d Oops! Sorry my bad . No foul language. God bless TBM for this PLENTIdaful piece

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Francischuxx(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheBlessedMan sighted.
Update coming soon.
Yeaaaah!!!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Femziecarlos(m): 1:04am On Jun 07, 2019
Wetin I gain if I no reply

I know fully well the mission to take his son will be a near impossible task still I don't want darous to be caught nor identified as the intruder.

I trust Chris to keep his mouth shut too.

God bless you TBM

May your ink never go dry!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Francischuxx(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Femziecarlos:
Wetin I gain if I no reply

I know fully well the mission to take his son will be a near impossible task still I don't want darous to be caught nor identified as the intruder.

I trust Chris to keep his mouth shut too.

God bless you TBM

May your ink never go dry!
Bros... Show don leak.
But I trust Chris can help angel Zeus lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.