Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. (242813 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by honourable356(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2020
TheBlessedMan...He smile fondly..

I have to read quietly till I caught up with you..Yes,yes, you seem to be getting your rhythms back gradually after a long time out.

Welcome!
Welcome back!!

The latest update threw a smile of remembrance on my face as I saw one of my favourite series; Jack Bauer statement..it blend well.

I may not be as super active here as i was before due to the dire situation I face daily but I Will be here many a times to chip in few words of appreciation and encouragement that might stir you up to get your story completely, done and dusted.

He smile...
May you continue to find inspirations despite every challenges..
Best wishes in your quest to get this done.

Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2020
honourable356:
TheBlessedMan...He smile fondly..

I have to read quietly till I caught up with you..Yes,yes, you seem to be getting your rhythms back gradually after a long time out.

Welcome!
Welcome back!!

The latest update threw a smile of remembrance on my face as I saw one of my favourite series; Jack Bauer statement..it blend well.

I may not be as super active here as i was before due to the dire situation I face daily but I Will be here many a times to chip in few words of appreciation and encouragement that might stir you up to get your story completely, done and dusted.

He smile...
May you continue to find inspirations despite every challenges..
Best wishes in your quest to get this done.

Happy Sunday!
will i ever get tired of looking forward to your comment? it will take more than 270 uninspirational college wins for me to stop doing so. So in simpler un-collegical terms, NO WAY!

Its nice having your priceless comment here again sir. I look forward to seeing plenty of this here from now on sir, not only the praise but also the correctional whips too. We both know you sabi drop both without hurting anyone sir. Reason why you are the only one who can talk to Buhari and make him retire the service chiefs......... Thanks once again sir. I app it.

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by doctorbrainy(f): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Well done. God bless
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
doctorbrainy:
Well done. God bless
amen sir
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by pablobellins(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
The stories don dey tire me, reading updates from darousmart and Larrysun is so confusing. I won't know which one u r continuing in your head. U won't ever be able to remember where the last update stop embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by olatex25(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Can I find this story on okada books...?
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kawo9ze(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Welcome back TBM
Wish to see more of your updates soon!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Please come and
finish what you started grin
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jerry042(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Pls, can someone help me out? I can't remember the characters again. Who is Beatrice, Beauty and Adamu? And what business does darous have with them?
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kawo9ze(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year TBM
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Destinylink(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
OP... Indeed, you're really blessed Man! I have been reading silently and believe me, you're nothing but an Outstanding witty writer. In fact, I don't have the word to articulate how gifted you are. Pls keep up cos this world needs more people like you.
May God continue to increase and elevate your ink.

Happy New Year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Happy New year darous abeg coman update oo
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
Happy New year darous abeg coman update oo
sure. We shud b able to finish this year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
TheBlessedMAN:
no problem man....pls tag me for updates
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kawo9ze(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
TheBlessedMAN:

Omoo!
This your response no good like that o, ahn ahh this year could be December na!
Mashey bayii alaye!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
welldone bro, always waiting for your ubdates. my first comment on this trend though.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Kawo9ze:

Omoo!
This your response no good like that o, ahn ahh this year could be December na!
Mashey bayii alaye!
right nw, na my phone dey delay update o. D screen get problem.
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by odyx: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
My guy you are the bomb, how you blend current affairs into ur writing, makes it so cool....though am a very busy person , but I must commend ur ability... U stories make me relax . ....pls keep updating us asap. Well done
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
How far na cry

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 3:50am On Feb 02, 2021
No disrespect bro, how can you be complaining about your phone, come on nigga this is 2021 and your story has lived for almost a decade, you want to tell us you have not upgraded all this while shit ma man

2 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kushercain: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2021
nellaz:
No disrespect bro, how can you be complaining about your phone, come on nigga this is 2021 and your story has lived for almost a decade, you want to tell us you have not upgraded all this while shit ma man

You can buy op a laptop or stfu. Your brain is what needs an upgrade or you think prefixing an insult with no disrespect makes it okay? biiish niggar like you

3 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
nellaz:
thanks to you boss, now I have a good phone and my personal fans can attest to that. So as am replying you, am also typing right now. So bro, the only major problem I have right now is time. Time to sit down and type. But nonetheless, I will handle it. Trust me. You need not worry.

3 Likes

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
kushercain:

You can buy op a laptop or stfu. Your brain is what needs an upgrade here or you think prefixing an insult with no disrespect makes it okay? biiish niggar like you
you are mouthed boss. More effective than 911 self
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Wow!!!!
Welcome back TBM
May the Lord continue to be your guide and guidance
May He take total control of your life and handle the wheel to your greatness
Thank God you’re back and better.
Ride on God is your strength
I am Adesina

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kawo9ze(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning TBM, in case you don't know today is 16th of Feb ooo 2021
No update yet!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vidamia(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2021
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks to you boss, now I have a good phone and my personal fans can attest to that. So as am replying you, am also typing right now. So bro, the only major problem I have right now is time. Time to sit down and type. But nonetheless, I will handle it. Trust me. You need not worry.
this guy is still typing since Feb 2.....this guy is just a JOKE
Kawo9ze:
Good morning TBM, in case you don't know today is 16th of Feb ooo 2021
No update yet!
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
TBM biko even if na once a week embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by ProfKhaycee(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
TBM is finally back ���

I had to start reading this story again because I have even forgotten about the storyline.... Abeg we dey wait oo

Thanks for coming back to this story
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by kushercain: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
nellaz:

Fuxk u, dem, u most be a negro of hate, go kiss some yellow shit, OK! Even op won't say this gibberish, last warning pussy ass man

lmao you are a clown. Op won't say shit cos he won't stoop low to exchange words with his own reader in his thread. But you see me? I go flog your big empty traveling bag of a head until you get sense by force,, Instead of you to take the scolding like a smart man and learn you're still ranting
egbe eluigwe gbaa gi okwa gi!! angry angry angry
Re: The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. by jyrre(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
this story has automatically ended....kudos darous

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.