Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran (2578 Views)

Who Wrote The Quran? / Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran ( Part 2) / Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Salaam Alaikum,

The Quran made a claim by Challenging jinns and humans to produce the like of the Quran, like producing a book just like the Quran.

Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’” (Quran 17:88)

I found this challenge ridiculous.

- The Quran did not explain nor mention any parameters people are meant to judge works attempting to meet the challenge.

- It's a death sentence if you try to.

But fortunately we have seen some non-muslims taking up the challenge e.g the true Furqan.

The one that got me rolling on the floor is the one made by an atheist (ex-muslim).

Here is the video.

Surah Faa'Qaaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBYoyt7_e8E

No offense Muslims but this is damn funny.

I'm waiting for the Tafsir of this Surah. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2019
This one is made by another atheist.

Surah the great atheism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnXUL-qhm2Q
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by true2god: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
tintingz:
Salaam Alaikum,

The Quran made a claim by Challenging jinns and humans to produce the like of the Quran, like producing a book just like the Quran.

Say: If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another. (Quran 17:88)
This is surely the word of a drunkard; it makes no sense at all (except to my fellow...).

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2019
true2god:
This is surely the word of a drunkard; it makes no sense at all (except to my fellow...).
Lol, I find the challenge ridiculous, I mean what's so special about it that it likes can't be produce.

The Quran is even poorly written with very simple words.

3 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by true2god: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, I find the challenge ridiculous, I mean what's so special about it that it likes can't be produce.

It is like a 'beer parlour' statement where one asks the other: do you think you can get my kind of Jeans anywhere in the market? This is the most irrational challenge one can ever get.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
true2god:
It is like a 'beer parlour' statement where one asks the other: do you think you can get my kind of Jeans anywhere in the market? This is the most irrational challenge one can ever get.
And even if you are able to produce the like of Quran rightly and correctly, Muslims will still say you didn't get it right. When there are no parameters available to judge the work of it how do they want people to know what they should produce?, they can easily discredit the work.

1 Like

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by true2god: 5:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Its unfortunate that my fellow Muslims have refused to take up the challenge of proving that no one can produce a similar book similar to the GLORIOUS Quran. The Quran is said to be so eloquent and well written that no book can be compared to it. Is this claim an exaggeration, a fact or a lie? I need my fellow Muslims to defend this claim.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by usermane(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Peace.

To challenge the Qur'an based on this verse, bear these in mind:

Qur'an was an outstanding literature for the 7th century Arabia. Especially, given that illiteracy was norm then and there. At the time of its revelation, Written Arabic was still at infancy.

Next, the Qur'an seem to possess a very elaborate and intricate numeric pattern that is embedded in the text and that many Muslims today are completely awed by. This is regarded as the Numerical Miracles of Qur'an.

Then the purported scientific miracles.

And lastly the purported prophecies like splitting of the moon.

Not that I mean to advocate for the Qur'an, only just contributing what I feel is necessary to keep in mind if one is to take on the Qur'an's challenge.

1 Like

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by true2god: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2019
usermane:
Peace.

Qur'an was an outstanding literature for the 7th century Arabia. Especially, given that illiteracy was norm then and there. At the time of its revelation, Written Arabic was still at infancy.

Next, the Qur'an seem to possess a very elaborate and intricate numeric pattern that is embedded in the text and that many Muslims today are completely awed by. This is regarded as the Numerical Miracles of Qur'an.

Not that I mean to advocate for the Qur'an, only just contributing what I feel is necessary to keep in mind if one is to take on the Qur'an's challenge.
Quite interesting! If only you can justify your claims by providing evidence from Islamic source documents.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by LordReed2nd(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2019
usermane:
Peace.

LoL! I was expecting this answer. The Qur'an's purported intricate numeric patterns pales in comparison with feats of mathematical genius men have come up with. Just as an example it will take a supercomputer till the end of the universe to break the strongest encryption codes men have devised.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2019
usermane:
Peace.

I disagree, i don't think the arabs in 7th century were all illiterates.

I don't see how this is a miracle and make any sense. Anybody can formulate anything out like a puzzle.

Why not present this numerical miracle of the Quran and it usefulness.

Mention them.

And where is the splitted moon?

I can write a well rational and scientific revelation that will beat the Quran challenge.

Unfortunately the Quran didn't mention any parameters as to meet the Quran challenge.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by true2god: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2019
tintingz:

I don't see how this is a miracle and make any sense. Anybody can formulate anything out like a puzzle.

Why not present this numerical miracle of the Quran and it usefulness.

Mention them.

I can write a well rational and scientific revelation that will beat the Quran challenge.

Unfortunately the Quran didn't mention any parameters as to meet the Quran challenge.
Lol. Dont mind 'usermane'. He is already writing his thesis on how to become a kafir. He will soon graduate to become a kafir like me and others.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2019
true2god:
Lol. Dont mind 'usermane'. He is already writing his thesis on how to become a kafir. He will soon graduate to become a kafir like me and others.
He's a Quranist, he doesn't believe in the Hadith.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by true2god: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
tintingz:

A quranist is simply a fake muslim. The quran does not specify the sunnah of the Islamic prophet and not even detailed enough to guide in a day-to-day Islamic practices.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by usermane(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
LordReed2nd:
LoL! I was expecting this answer. The Qur'an's purported intricate numeric patterns pales in comparison with feats of mathematical genius men have come up with. Just as an example it will take a supercomputer till the end of the universe to break the strongest encryption codes men have devised.

Encrypting codes is not the same as embedding numeric patterns within a coherent prose. The challenge is for you to create a text book with so many sentences permeated with such an extensive numeric pattern.

NB: I may have reservations for the Numerical miracle but I got to admit it does seem quite extraordinary.

true2god:
Quite interesting! If only you can justify your claims by providing evidence from Islamic source documents.

Man, have you not read Muslim writings on these subjects. Why not refer to Muslim evangelical(dawah) websites.

tintingz:

They were virtually all illiterates. Like I said, Written Arabic was at infancy during Qur'an revelation. This is why the original Qur'an manuscript lacked diacritic or vowel marks. You can't have literacy in a language while the alphabets are still being developed.
Now, when the Qur'an was written it was something unique, at least for its time.

I don't see how this is a miracle and make any sense. Anybody can formulate anything out like a puzzle. Why not present this numerical miracle of the Quran and it usefulness.

Just Google "Miracle of 19" or "Numerical miracles of Qur'an". You can start here; https://submission.org/miracle.html

Mention them.

You should know my position on these miracles by now. Have you not seen my posts? Still some Muslims swear by them, so I guess if you are to write your own Qur'an, you have to incorporate scientific miracles.

Google "Scientific Miracles of Qur'an".

Same goes for numerical miracles.

Man, how can you leave Islam before learning this?

See; https://submission.org/splitting_of_the_moon.html

NB: Of course there may be flaws, but it is quite intriguing.

And as more and more Muslims are buying into this as prophecy, then I guess you should keep it in mind while producing your own Qur'an.

Can you write scientific stuff that scientists have not yet uncovered? This is what scientific miracle mean. Of course, there is no scientific miracle in the Qur'an, but that is my own conclusion.

Fair point.

Says who? I no longer bother with tags, 'Qur'anist', or 'Muslim', 'Christian', 'Atheist'. Can't you see these tags breeds divisions, disunity, distrust and hate? I am just me - a dispassionate reader of the Scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by lanrexlan(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
tintingz:

tintingz:

When ignorance and arrogance copulate, this is the product. A person who can't differentiate between mufrad and jaamu in Arabic, not to talk of understanding sarf and nahw (Balagha isn't in your league) claiming that the Quran is poorly written with very simple words. SubhanAllah!!!!

A person who has NO basic training and knowledge of science (You aren't even a science student) claiming he can write a well rational and scientific revelation SubhanAllah!! See the height of self pride and arrogance!!!!!

Please, do you even read what you write before you post? Where do you think you would get the knowledge to write a well rational scientific revelation?? Atheistic websites or where?

You are fond of thinking highly of yourself and making empty claims. By the One whose hands is my soul, arrogance will take a person nowhere. Stop parading yourself as a person of knowledge about Islam nor science. You aren't even 1% close to both.

Reading books on internet or offline don't signify studying. There's a huge difference between studying and reading. You are greatly missing that part.

This is not an attack on your personality or ad hominem, just a piece of sincere naseeha.

Allah's aid is sought
Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
usermane:

They were virtually all illiterates. Like I said, Written Arabic was at infancy during Qur'an revelation. This is why the original Qur'an manuscript lacked diacritic or vowel marks. You can't have literacy in a language while the alphabets are still being developed.
Now, when the Qur'an was written it was something unique, at least for its time.
Lol, are you saying the arabs were like Stone age people still developing alphabets and can't read? You didn't see the flaws and contradictions in your claims.

- The arabs were traders, they keep records and write letters, there's no way all arabs were illiterates.

- The Quran was written and read by some people, how come they are all illiterates?

Just Google "Miracle of 19" or "Numerical miracles of Qur'an". You can start here; https://submission.org/miracle.html
Lmao, I didn't see any miracle here, all I'm seeing are some people formulating some ridiculous things like a puzzle. It's like a kid that pick up Harry Potter book and make up some things from it and said oh yeah this book is truly magical.

The image below is from the site you provided and it's ridiculous.

You should know my position on these miracles by now. Have you not seen my posts? Still some Muslims swear by them, so I guess if you are to write your own Qur'an, you have to incorporate scientific miracles.

Google "Scientific Miracles of Qur'an".

Same goes for numerical miracles.
They are jokes!

Man, how can you leave Islam before learning this?

See; https://submission.org/splitting_of_the_moon.html

NB: Of course there may be flaws, but it is quite intriguing.
I didn't see any splitting moon from the site.

And besides the Hadith said the event happened during Muhammad's time.

And as more and more Muslims are buying into this as prophecy, then I guess you should keep it in mind while producing your own Qur'an.
They are buying into delusions.

Can you write scientific stuff that scientists have not yet uncovered? This is what scientific miracle mean. Of course, there is no scientific miracle in the Qur'an, but that is my own conclusion.
Aristotle was one of the people that discovered the earth to be spherical confirming Pythagoras work but people didn't believe in him in his time, they believed the earth is flat, this was long before Muhammad was even born. The point is most of if not all scientific claims and myths in the Quran were previously known by people.

If I can do a research about the universe and study it, I can write what could happen and be discovered in the future, many great philosophers and scientists have done it.

Says who? I no longer bother with tags, 'Qur'anist', or 'Muslim', 'Christian', 'Atheist'. Can't you see these tags breeds divisions, disunity, distrust and hate? I am just me - a dispassionate reader of the Scriptures.
I thought you're still a Quranist, the two sites you presented are Quranist web page.

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by LordReed2nd(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
usermane:

Encrypting codes is not the same as embedding numeric patterns within a coherent prose. The challenge is for you to create a text book with so many sentences permeated with such an extensive numeric pattern.

NB: I may have reservations for the Numerical miracle but I got to admit it does seem quite extraordinary.

This is the point there is nothing extraordinary about it if something else surpasses it and we don't call the superior one extraordinary. Besides spies do this all the time, what exactly is the quranic version supposed to then show? That the God knows how to count?
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
lanrexlan:

When ignorance and arrogance copulate, this is the product. A person who can't differentiate between mufrad and jaamu in Arabic, not to talk of understanding sarf and nahw (Balagha isn't in your league) claiming that the Quran is poorly written with very simple words. SubhanAllah!!!!
Lol, The Quran was poorly written, verses are out of context. It's like when you're reading a bedtime kids story.

The ancient Greek polymaths texts are far better than the Quran.

A person who has NO basic training and knowledge of science (You aren't even a science student) claiming he can write a well rational and scientific revelation SubhanAllah!! See the height of self pride and arrogance!!!!!

I will write down a well scientific and rational revelation that will beat the Quran challenge hands down.

This not a pride, this is what I can do. I'm planning on writing my book.

Please, do you even read what you write before you post? Where do you think you would get the knowledge to write a well rational scientific revelation?? Atheistic websites or where?
My goodness.

You are fond of thinking highly of yourself and making empty claims. By the One whose hands is my soul, arrogance will take a person nowhere. Stop parading yourself as a person of knowledge about Islam nor science. You aren't even 1% close to both.
Ad hominem

Take it easy brother.

Reading books on internet or offline don't signify studying. There's a huge difference between studying and reading. You are greatly missing that part.
Ad hominem

This is not an attack on your personality or ad hominem, just a piece of sincere naseeha.

Allah's aid is sought
Peace.
You committed ad hominem fallacy, for the fact you decided to attack my person instead of the argument, infact you committed non-sequitur join.

1 Like

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
LordReed2nd:

This is the point there is nothing extraordinary about it if something else surpasses it and we don't call the superior one extraordinary. Besides spies do this all the time, what exactly is the quranic version supposed to then show? That the God knows how to count?

I'm still trying to get the mathematics in the Quran, what purpose does it serve.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by lanrexlan(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, The Quran was poorly written, verses are out of context. It's like when you're reading a bedtime kids story.

The ancient Greek polymaths texts are far better than the Quran.

I will write down a well scientific and rational revelation that will beat the Quran challenge hands down.

This not a pride, this is what I can do. I'm planning on writing my book.

My goodness.

Ad hominem

Take it easy brother.

Ad hominem

You committed ad hominem fallacy, for the fact you decided to attack my person instead of the argument, infact you committed non-sequitur join.
There's nothing worthy of attacking in your personality. Truth is just bitter. I still maintain my stance on what I said. Only empty korodom makes some much noise. A person that barely understands Arabic and doesn't even have foundational knowledge of science wanna write a scientific and rational book to challenge the Quran!!! Pathetic and ridiculous!!!

I have been laughing since I read that post of yours grin grin
This dude doesn't know what it takes to write a book sha

But if the bragging and self-professed knowledge joined with pride do make you sleep better at night, then enjoy your imaginary world of knowledge. grin

**unfollows thread**

3 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
lanrexlan:
There's nothing worthy of attacking in your personality. Truth is just bitter. I still maintain my stance on what I said. Only empty korodom makes some much noise. A person that barely understands Arabic and doesn't even have foundational knowledge of science wanna write a scientific and rational book to challenge the Quran!!! Pathetic and ridiculous!!!

But if the bragging and self-professed knowledge joined with pride do make you sleep better at night, then enjoy your imaginary world of knowledge. grin

**unfollows thread**
Ok.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by EmmGee: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
lanrexlan:

**unfollows thread**
I honestly thought this guy is/was a muslim.. what happened??
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by sino(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
lanrexlan:

**unfollows thread**
Do you know what is actually ridiculous is the fact that tintingz is asking for parameters for the challenge when the book, the history of how the book came to be, and the preponderance of the book with regards to the book's impact, are everywhere!

tintingz, you may wish to peruse the following links, and when you are through, and ready to take up the challenge, I will be here to read whatever you can come up with....

https://www.nairaland.com/914083/quran-work-art-subjective-unanimous

https://www.nairaland.com/818668/why-quran-must-god

https://www.nairaland.com/919181/brilliance-book

https://www.nairaland.com/855448/gems-quran

https://medium.com/@Marytn/the-challenge-of-the-quran-dr-philips-fb00e8951153

It is not enough to come on here and make foolish boasts, since you can do better, write your own book (or whatever) that can compete with the Qur'an! Your time starts now, good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
sino:

Do you know what is actually ridiculous is the fact that tintingz is asking for parameters for the challenge when the book, the history of how the book came to be, and the preponderance of the book with regards to the book's impact, are everywhere!
Does the Quran itself mention any parameters? Anybody can formulate anything.

Even if someone meet the Quran challenge, Muslims will still say one didn't meet the challenge.

tintingz, you may wish to peruse the following links, and when you are through, and ready to take up the challenge, I will be here to read whatever you can come up with....

Watched the first video, the dude was using myth to confirm his claims. That's ridiculous.

Video no. 2, the Quran is outdated, many practice in the Quran compared to today reasoning is barbaric.

Video no 3, the Quran was written, it's a man-made book, there's nothing divine about it.

I didn't bother watching the rest, many flaws in the ones I watched.

Some other Muslim sects disagree Muhammad was an illiterate.

This one Is long. Will create time to watch this.

The claims here are jokes.

What's this? undecided

It is not enough to come on here and make foolish boasts, since you can do better, write your own book (or whatever) that can compete with the Qur'an! Your time starts now, good luck!
The Quran did not mention any parameters, the OP videos are examples of the absurdity of the challenge.
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by sino(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
tintingz:
Does the Quran itself mention any parameters? Anybody can formulate anything.

Even if someone meet the Quran challenge, Muslims will still say one didn't meet the challenge.

Watched the first video, the dude was using myth to confirm his claims. That's ridiculous.

Video no. 2, the Quran is outdated, many practice in the Quran compared to today reasoning.

Video no 3, the Quran was written, it's a man-made book, there's nothing divine about it.

I didn't bother watching the rest, many flaws in the ones I watched.

Some other Muslim sects disagree Muhammad was an illiterate.

This one Is long. Will create time to watch this.

The claims here are jokes.

What's this? undecided

The Quran did not mention any parameters, the OP videos are examples of the absurdity of the challenge.
I thought you were bragging that the Qur'an was poorly written, why all these myriad of excuses? It shouldn't be that difficult for such an intelligent and sophisticated person like you to make your own Qur'an na... Please get to work, we have the Qur'an, so that is your parameter, we shall be here to compare whatever you can write with what is available in the Qur'an, it is as simple as that....time is ticking...

3 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Surah Fa Qaaf

❀❀❀ ِسُورَةُ فقۤ ❀❀❀
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

فقۤ {١
إنَّا خَلَقْنَا الدَّجَاجَ خَلْقًا {٢
وَسَلَقْنَا الْبَيْضَ سَلْقًا {٣
وَأَطْلَقْنَا مَعَ الرَّعْدِ بَرْقًا {٤
وَجَعَلْنَا الجَوَّ طَلْقًا {٥
فَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِآياتِنَا شَنَقْنَاهُ شَنْقًا {٦
ثُمَّ خَنَقْنَاهُ خَنْقًا {٧
وَمَنْ يَطْرُقْ بَابَ فَاسِقَةٍ طَرْقًا {٨
وَيَفْعَلْ فِي بَيْتِهَا فِسْقًا {٩
حَرَقْنَاهُ فِي النَّارِ حَرْقًا {١٠
إنَّ عَذَابَنَا هُوَ الْأَبْقَى {١١
وَإنَّ عَدُوَّنَا هُوَالْأَشْقَى {١٢
فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِبَرِيقِ الدِّينَارِ {١٣
وَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِنَهِيقِ الْحِمَارِ {١٤
إنَّي أنَا اللهُ الخَالِقُ الْقَهَّارُ {١٥
فَأَطِيعُونِي وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْكُفَّارِ {١٦
وَاتَّقُوا يَوْمًا لَا يَنْفَعُ فِيهِ دِرْهَمٌ وَلَا دُولَارٌ {١٧
يَوْمَ يُقْذَفُ بِالْكُفِّارِ فِي النَّارِ {١٨
فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ صَبْرًا وَمَا لَهُمْ مِنْ فِرارٍ {١٩
أَمَّا الَذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ فَإنهم هُمُ الأَخْيَارُ {٢٠
لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٌ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ {٢١
وَصَنَادِيقُ وِيسْكِي وَرَاقِصَاتٌ بِلَا خِمَارَ {٢٢

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful,

1. Faa’ Qaaf
2. Verily, We created the chicken a (wonderful) creation,
3. And We boiled the eggs, a boiling,
4. And We sent with thunder, lightning
5. And We made the air fresh
6. As for he who denies our signs, We shall hang him a hanging,
7. And choke him, a choking
8. As for he who knocks on the door of a harlot, a knocking
9. Then commits in her house; philandering
10. We shall burn him in the fire, a burning
11. Indeed our punishment it is the abiding
12. Indeed our enemy he is the most wretched.
13. For I swear by the glitter of the Dinar
14. And I swear by the braying of the Ass
15. Indeed I am Allah the Creator, the Conqueror
16. So obey me and do not be of the unbelievers
17. And fear a day when no Dirham will benefit nor will a Dollar
18. The day the unbelievers will be cast into the fire
19. And they shall not be able to bear it nor escape
20. As for those who feared their Lord, they are the best
21. They shall have gardens under which run rivers
22. And crates of whiskey and dancing girls with no veil

What is unique about the Quran that it can’t be replicated? Can you tell the difference between human speech and Allah’s speech? The author has a degree in Classical Arabic and Islamic History.
http://abdullahsameer.com/blog/surah-fa-qaaf/

What a brilliant replication of the Quran, Fa Qaaf indeed. grin grin
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
sino:

I thought you were bragging that the Qur'an was poorly written, why all these myriad of excuses? It shouldn't be that difficult for such an intelligent and sophisticated person like you to make your own Qur'an na... Please get to work, we have the Qur'an, so that is your parameter, we shall be here to compare whatever you can write with what is available in the Qur'an, it is as simple as that....time is ticking...

Does this prophet verses here meet the parameters? cheesy

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5084338/challenge-quran-produce-like-quran#76836188
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by sino(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
tintingz:

Does the prophet here meet the parameters? cheesy

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5084338/challenge-quran-produce-like-quran#76836188
O ma se o! Are you admitting that you can't take up the challenge after your bragging?!

I can only compare the above with Lasisielenu's skit on poetry is not dead, you may search for it on youtube. I know it is an attempt at parody, even with my elementary knowledge of Arabic poetry, the above is pathetically pathetic, it can't even be classed as poetry and it made zero sense, just read the translation you provided! Even with the poor attempt at recitation like the Qur'an, it sounds off and awkward!

It is better you admit that you cannot produce the likeness of the Qur'an than exposing your tomfoolery!

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by tintingz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
sino:

O ma se o! Are you admitting that you can't take up the challenge after your bragging?!

I can only compare the above with Lasisielenu's skit on poetry is not dead, you may search for it on youtube. I know it is an attempt at parody, even with my elementary knowledge of Arabic poetry, the above is pathetically pathetic, it can't even be classed as poetry and it made zero sense, just read the translation you provided! Even with the poor attempt at recitation like the Qur'an, it sounds off and awkward!

It is better you admit that you cannot produce the likeness of the Qur'an than exposing your tomfoolery!

Lol, that's the absurdity of the Quran not providing parameters for the challenge.

It's actually a brilliant poetry with the Quranic style, forget about the funny stuff, it's a parody. He can actually write a well serious one, he's working on the project.

Like I said before, Muslims will never admit one got the challenge right even if you write a very intelligent one, that's the absurdity pointed out in the "Surah Faa Qaaf".
Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by sino(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
tintingz:

Lol, that's the absurdity of the Quran not providing parameters for the challenge.

It's actually a brilliant poetry with the Quranic style, forget about the funny stuff, it's a parody. He can actually write a well serious one, he's working on the project.

Like I said before, Muslims will never admit one got the challenge right even if you write a very intelligent one, that's the absurdity pointed out in the "Surah Faa Qaaf".
Brilliant?! SMH, I am sure you have never read any classical Arabic poetry in your life! What parameters are you looking for? Do yourself a favour, bring the verses of the Qur'an and compare with the above and show me the brilliance of the above, in what way is it brilliant?!

Why not write your own and let us see afterall you claim the Qur'an was poorly written or you cant write your own?

2 Likes

Re: Challenge Of The Quran : Produce The Like Of This Quran by lanrexlan(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
EmmGee:

I honestly thought this guy is/was a muslim.. what happened??
Yes, he is or he was. (Muslim at home, atheist on NLgrin) He is just confused jare akhee. You know when you first read P. N. Okeke (A physics textbook) for the first time, you would get fascinated and think you have arrived. You may even think you can correct the author on topics you think the author has made a mistake. That's exactly what's happening bro. A guy laid hands on books on fallacies and logic, and he thinks the knowledge has arrived and he can question anything and everything. grin

Akhee, let's pray for total guidance from Allah. May He make our feet firm

sino:

Lol, do you expect him to watch the videos with open mind? See his replies na. I don't really know what he was thinking while typing that. Even writing an ordinary article requires great deal of grasping topic and knowledge, not to talk of a book. Maybe he thought a book is just "copy and paste" gringrin

sino:

Brilliant?! SMH, I am sure you have never read any classical Arabic poetry in your life! What parameters are you looking for? Do yourself a favour, bring the verses of the Qur'an and compare with the above and show me the brilliance of the above, in what way is it brilliant?!

Why not write your own and let us see afterall you claim the Qur'an was poorly written or you cant write your own?
Akhee, Akhee, Akhee. How many times did I call you?! You expected someone who doesn't even understand Nahw and Sarf to understand Ardu!!!!!!! Akhee, are you expecting too much ni?! Imagine calling the rubbish up there "brilliant Arabic poetry" Smh

No waste your time faah

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Aisha 9 Or 17 When She Married The Prophet? / This Man Was Trying To Tell Us Something... / Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.