Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? (44549 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by Slimzzy00: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2019
akinsmyk:

Please I beg you in the name of God, don't try that, you will never be able to recover from what you will find out.

Don't ever try that bro coz if u do and find what you're looking for, your love life will never remain the same. You would wish you never checked or did that.

The best you can do right now is to ignore her, socialize, go out with your friends, go home late, stop eating her food and party and make yourself happy.

That should send her a message but if that is giving her more freedom to go out and she doesn't worry about your new behavior but rather happy, bro you need to start planning how to move on with your life without her

Then you can find several evidences (which I know will be many by then) to nail her. Hope you didn't marry the wrong woman?
I'm still a bachelor
Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by Slimzzy00: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2019
stupidity:
kinda complex, but some tutorials on the web will help. Bros forget when anyone tells you to trust your woman. Just forget it. Trust her but to an extent.

Not now that yahoo guys are enticing every lady they meets, your girl don slip be that.

No matter who that girl is and her claims on being very hard to get, there’s a guy, that will come and break her, bros relationship na scam o. Do not think your woman can’t cheat on you, I repeat, DO NOT THINK she can’t fvck another dlck.
please which site can recommend for me to learn
Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

How do you know the one you will marry tomorrow doesn't have a lot of exes? Bro we never know of that, we never know.

do your investigation well, her gfs or acquaintance will always tell you the truth. ladies are very competitive among themselves to spoil their gf image just because of a man.

me love the old school way of doing a background check on a ladies families before marrying her.
Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by exlink10(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2019
otipoju:

This issue, only married men can understand. Within one month of getting married, it dawned on me that the way you will treat your girlfriends drama is not the same way you will treat your wifes drama. The dynamic is entirely different.

This your way of handling this issue is the only practical way. No amount of talking or pleading will make her see reason. Some people will never understand the pain they are causing you with their stupid actions until you pay them back in their own coin.

This man even has a good way to resolve it since the ex lives five minutes away. Let him go and visit her and let the wife know and you will see how she will go green with envy and lament.

am telling u honestly

some people just lack practical way of resolving issues.

deal the same hand she is dealing with you - Napoleon Bonaparte
Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by MChaze25(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2019
ruddyman500:

If not for you, she may have rekindled an old flame in one of the EXes and that may lead to FLIRTING and at the end of the day THEY WILL BE BLAMING THE DEVIL UPANDAN. .....That was exactly what i told her that i dont want old affections and emotions to be awaken but she is just so adamant and irritably sturbborn
Na wa o...
In my marriage?
Oga put her on serious probation pending divorce
Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by akinsmyk(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Slimzzy00:

I'm still a bachelor

I'm referring to the OP
Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by SweetKay3: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by saintandsinnerz: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2019
wetdick:

do your investigation well, her gfs or acquaintance will always tell you the truth. ladies are very competitive among themselves to spoil their gf image just because of a man.

me love the old school way of doing a background check on a ladies families before marrying her.
I guess you're still a young guy in his 20s. Don't get me wrong but I want categorically tell you that no matter the background check you have done you can never unravel all the secret of your to be wife. Just pray to marry a good wife that's all. Forget her past as all of them have them. Don't be deceived by the pretence.
Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

I guess you're still a young guy in his 20s. Don't get me wrong but I want categorically tell you that no matter the background check you have done you can never unravel all the secret of your to be wife. Just pray to marry a good wife that's all. Forget her past as all of them have them. Don't be deceived by the pretence.

some times her past can determine how her future will be, when a woman has lot of exs it can affect present relationship. i hate past baggages

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by bukkysam(f): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2019
hmmmmm

Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by realtalk19: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
ruddyman500:
I got married to my wife in 2017 and we have been living together since, we have a child together but there is this problem with her anytime it has to do with any of her EX. i will cite some of what happened .

She wanted to organise a programme at a time and the person she could think of is one of her ex who happens to be a media guy, i told her point blank that i dont want her to go met the guy but she explained to me how the guy will be of help to her in the programme she is planning, i let her be cos i dont want to be seen as someone throwing spanners in the wheel of her progress, i supported her and the programme was a success.

Another instance was when her mother died, and they were planning the burial ceremony with her brothers...my wife got home and told me that she told her brothers that she will talk to a musician to come play at the ceremony and the said musician happens to be another ex of hers. i told her right there that am not comfortable with it at all how could ur ex come to sing at her mums burial and i will be there dancing to his tunes?...after so much back and forth , i told her i will only attend the church service and i or any of my people will not come for the party, that was when she made last minute changes and went to book another musician.

The last straw that broke the carmels back was yesterday....I and her have been having some issues of late and we talked over it infact we are just coming out of the tensions....then yesterday morning around 8am she told me that another ex of hers called her overnight and told her that his mum just passed away and he could not think of anyone to call but her cos he is so broken, she said she had sent her condolences already but that she will like to go greet the guy and his siblings cos they are in their fathers house [ the guy is still single ooo although they broke up in 2013] and that she will be able to know about the burial arrangements so she can plan on attending the burial..so she asked me for permission if she could go and pay them a visit yesterday..... Normally i wld not have allowed her but i thought what is she didnt tell me and went there and secondly cos of the tension we just went through and i dont want another tension to build again , i told her i will only allow her to either go greet them yesterday or she goes for the burial ...I told her i will only allow her to choose one . She then asked me in strong tone why i didnt wnat her to attend the burial.....At that point i left the room cos i was not ready for another round of arguments.

She did not say anything again until afternoon, i went to my living room and asked her if she is no more going on the visit again she said she already taken her bath and she will go n prepare now ....she entered the room and started dressing up, i went to meet her in the room and i told her that i allowed her to go cos i already gave her the permission but henceforth i will not allow such again ...Told her she is not the only person with exes , i dont allow issues of any of my own ex brew tension in my marriage , i told her i have an ex whose fathers house is just like 5 mins drive from inside the estate we live and when the man died my ex called me ..all i did was send her my condolence over the phone and i explained that i cant come for the burial cos i have a wife at home whose feelings i respect and that it ends there AT that point my wife flared up to the high heavens .....she started ranting that why am i caging her that i should give her reasons why she should not go that am just so obsessed with her am immmature, insecure and bla bla bla. I told her if loving my wife and protecting the dignity and integrity of my family for obsession then she is totally wrong. She said other men will not have any problem with it that why am i making an issue out of the situation, i explained to her that am not other men , What Mr A is comfortable with may not be so with Mr B cos we all have our individual differences .....One problem my wife have is she does not see reasons why i shld not accept what she seems right to her . I then told her to call any of her elder brother and explain this situation to him if he can allow such ....

This is a woman i never restricted her movements ....i only restricted her twice and they are both on health grounds...When she left i did what i have never done before [ i have never reported her to anybody either my family or hers no matter what happens i find a way we can solve it]...i called her very close friend and explained everything to her, the lady was surprised and she promised to talk to her....I also tried to call her elder brother who is a pastor but his phone is switched off and i have not been able to get through to him .When my wife came back
she did not even greet meat all , she came to take our baby from me which i refused her, she went straight into her room, i later went into the room to lay our baby and i went into the guest room to sleep cos am so much in anger and i dont want the neighbors to hear any noise from my flat.

please i need sincere and honest opinion from married people on here ....i want to know if am at fault and secondly what next step should i take

u need to be firm and active in your discision to reset her head. Don't give her permissions to go to exes events and if she eventually attends without your permission or being aware then u may need to take some time off either with a friend or at a hotel til she apologises and promise not to behave that way.

as a married woman you have no business with exes. it's wrong and disrespectful.

OP you did nothing wrong,infact you tried . it's a pity she doesn't know the value of a man she has.
Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by real777(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Generation of sex sex sex & random sex sex sex before marriage. Marry any girl with more than 2 willful body counts you're in trouble not to say a prostitute or girl when don date more than 5 boys before settling down. What most of you call relationship or dating is actually fuucjk dating. From one ex to another...what about the muegbesuegbe you had with those ex/exes lol... Not a boast, I keep saying it if my wife (God forbids it happens) cheat on me she will die spiritually that very day & the physical death not far from there without me raising voice or doing anything physically. I will never die stupid death for anybody that chose to live reckless life. You must bear your sins & evil load yourself. Life too short to be tolerating Jezebel in marriage. I believe in obedience/prevention is more potent than prayer, fasting, medication & sacrifice and the benefits I've gotten from these are immeasurable...Why willfully commit adultery & come seeking forgiveness later? ...Doesn't make sense to me & is wickedness. That's the direction the marriage currently going if not started sef. This OP is playing with premature death/hellfire for not doing his due diligence before marriage. Forget the years or months of dating/courting. Na when you don marry, you begin to see all the evil past of that person unless you're the type that "see things" before marriage. Of course we live in careless generation with mindsets --- "it doesn't matter" "he/she will change" and "who virginity help?"

If you can't find "godly trait" (not religious or self deceiving) in that lady/man you're about to marry, you go suffer o.

BTW you sure say that pikin na your own?

1 Like

Re: What Is It With My Wife And Her Past Boyfriends? by MrDoGood(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
ruddyman500:
I got married to my wife in 2017 and we have been living together since, we have a child together but there is this problem with her anytime it has to do with any of her EX. i will cite some of what happened .

She wanted to organise a programme at a time and the person she could think of is one of her ex who happens to be a media guy, i told her point blank that i dont want her to go met the guy but she explained to me how the guy will be of help to her in the programme she is planning, i let her be cos i dont want to be seen as someone throwing spanners in the wheel of her progress, i supported her and the programme was a success.

Another instance was when her mother died, and they were planning the burial ceremony with her brothers...my wife got home and told me that she told her brothers that she will talk to a musician to come play at the ceremony and the said musician happens to be another ex of hers. i told her right there that am not comfortable with it at all how could ur ex come to sing at her mums burial and i will be there dancing to his tunes?...after so much back and forth , i told her i will only attend the church service and i or any of my people will not come for the party, that was when she made last minute changes and went to book another musician.

The last straw that broke the carmels back was yesterday....I and her have been having some issues of late and we talked over it infact we are just coming out of the tensions....then yesterday morning around 8am she told me that another ex of hers called her overnight and told her that his mum just passed away and he could not think of anyone to call but her cos he is so broken, she said she had sent her condolences already but that she will like to go greet the guy and his siblings cos they are in their fathers house [ the guy is still single ooo although they broke up in 2013] and that she will be able to know about the burial arrangements so she can plan on attending the burial..so she asked me for permission if she could go and pay them a visit yesterday..... Normally i wld not have allowed her but i thought what is she didnt tell me and went there and secondly cos of the tension we just went through and i dont want another tension to build again , i told her i will only allow her to either go greet them yesterday or she goes for the burial ...I told her i will only allow her to choose one . She then asked me in strong tone why i didnt wnat her to attend the burial.....At that point i left the room cos i was not ready for another round of arguments.

She did not say anything again until afternoon, i went to my living room and asked her if she is no more going on the visit again she said she already taken her bath and she will go n prepare now ....she entered the room and started dressing up, i went to meet her in the room and i told her that i allowed her to go cos i already gave her the permission but henceforth i will not allow such again ...Told her she is not the only person with exes , i dont allow issues of any of my own ex brew tension in my marriage , i told her i have an ex whose fathers house is just like 5 mins drive from inside the estate we live and when the man died my ex called me ..all i did was send her my condolence over the phone and i explained that i cant come for the burial cos i have a wife at home whose feelings i respect and that it ends there AT that point my wife flared up to the high heavens .....she started ranting that why am i caging her that i should give her reasons why she should not go that am just so obsessed with her am immmature, insecure and bla bla bla. I told her if loving my wife and protecting the dignity and integrity of my family for obsession then she is totally wrong. She said other men will not have any problem with it that why am i making an issue out of the situation, i explained to her that am not other men , What Mr A is comfortable with may not be so with Mr B cos we all have our individual differences .....One problem my wife have is she does not see reasons why i shld not accept what she seems right to her . I then told her to call any of her elder brother and explain this situation to him if he can allow such ....

This is a woman i never restricted her movements ....i only restricted her twice and they are both on health grounds...When she left i did what i have never done before [ i have never reported her to anybody either my family or hers no matter what happens i find a way we can solve it]...i called her very close friend and explained everything to her, the lady was surprised and she promised to talk to her....I also tried to call her elder brother who is a pastor but his phone is switched off and i have not been able to get through to him .When my wife came back
she did not even greet meat all , she came to take our baby from me which i refused her, she went straight into her room, i later went into the room to lay our baby and i went into the guest room to sleep cos am so much in anger and i dont want the neighbors to hear any noise from my flat.

please i need sincere and honest opinion from married people on here ....i want to know if am at fault and secondly what next step should i take

Hope you guys are still together

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Logs In For His Virtual Court Divorce Proceedings While In Bed With His Wife / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.