Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars (16912 Views)

Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / Pretty Mike Exposes Celebrity Beggars. Lists Names Of Celebrities Who Beg / Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by IMAliyu(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2019
Cyber beggers
Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by Lordkross(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Too much hunger in the land! Let the Government do something.
Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by spydken(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Truefaith:
If only people knew the main problem to tackle: their alienation from their Maker.

"Behold the Lord's hand is not shortened, that he cannot not save, neither his ears heavy, that he cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God and your sins have hid his face, that he will not hear". Isaiah 59:1-2.

The right issue to tackle is your sins, the right Person to approach is your Maker: the Lord Jesus Christ.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-born-again/

do not subcontract your financial education to your pastor
Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by itspzpics(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
naturefellow:

You just confirmed everything I just said! grin
ppl like u r always bitter and thats how u gonna b for d rest of ur life oponu ...if u quote me again ....u will die young ni
Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by Yoighaman(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
jericco1:
everybody is facing one difficult issues to another, I remember during my future undergraduate days, there was a time I had to soak yellow garri without sugar for four straight days all in the name of keeping body and soul together...it even got to a time where I got ulcer but that didn't keep me from hustling... I had to start doing assignments, seminars and even projects for student and I became a big boy... the truth of the matter is that I never begged my colleague for anything cos it was never in my nature. despite the rigors of theatre arts, that didn't stop me from engaging in all those things and at the end of the day, I made a 2.1. this begging habit is becoming unbecoming and it has to come to a crashing halt!

God bless you my brother....baffles me how some people here are defending online beggars, well maybe they are in the same trade.
Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by naturefellow(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
itspzpics:
ppl like u r always bitter and thats how u gonna b for d rest of ur life oponu ...if u quote me again ....u will die young ni
look at me, do I look bitter...? cheesy

And mind yourself, I'm not your mate. Don't give me death threat!
Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by Abudu2000(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
wolebest:
We are a funny lot in this country. You and your siblings dont have food to eat but you have an android phone and enough data to beg for money via Instagram. It doesn't add up. Why not sell the phone and hustle with fund. There is dignity in hard work!
you are a really big fool! Sell your phone? Do you know the next call you might receive? Do you know how a little information from that same phone can change your life?? Look if you won't help them just pretend u didn't see them. May you not be in that position, you think because you have you two hands and legs ABI? Tell that to accident victims who suddenly found themselves depending on ppl for help... Nigerians are all hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by Abudu2000(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Budline:

You said it all o. How can someone boast that he mad it through his hardwork alone. That is a high degree of pride which God detests. He forgot that not everyone has this thin called 'Opportunity'. At a point in time, many people beg either for money, jobs or connections. We even beg God daily and He gives us. Why not help others when they need us? He even said that they should sell groundnuts, did groundnut selling and car washing get him to where he is today? Or will he give them the capital to start such? He is just a very mean comedian with very dry jokes.
if you say he tells dry jokes it's like even praising him a little, that guy has nothing to do with comedy, he has no career, he's not even known, I wonder how his topics gets to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Budline:

Don't mind him with his stupid unfunny jokes. Most of them are nothing but politicians slaves o. He is way too serious to be a comedian. It's only when you've been there that you can know how it really hurts. I never under rate those that beg because I have once begged for 50 naira for transport from a dude when I was stranded and broke, in fact he gave me 100 naira which I used the remaining 50 naira to buy sugar and groundnut in my garri. I pray God bless me enough to pay that money back to that dude with multi millions or more someday because I still see him. I learnt from the hard time and I worked hard to become a better person, now I have my work, I pay rent, I have my own car and I help those that beg from me with what I can. It is not permanent when they don't make it a hobby or a job. He should try to help them by providing jobs for them not bring them down because surviving in Nigeria with no good job or strong support is not easy. That is the honest truth.
well said my thoughts exactly
Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by Budline(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Abudu2000:
if you say he tells dry jokes it's like even praising him a little, that guy has nothing to do with comedy, he has no career, he's not even known, I wonder how his topics gets to front page.

Abi oo. He is too serious and mean. He's just noticed because he is one of the oldest in the game.
Re: Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars by tck2000(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2019
x-r

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter / Joro Olumofin Dressed Up As Father Christmas (photos) / Patoranking, Rochas, DJ Barbie Make Appearance In Style At Drip City Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.