Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja (34047 Views)

Jubilation In Kano After Osinbajo's Declaration (Photos) / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by MrGidifeed: 5:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Kano state Governor,Umar GandujeĀ  returns to Kano from one day visit to Abuja and was received by all the recently elected 24 House of Reps members under the APC from the state.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/18/photos-of-governor-ganduje-returning-to-kano-after-a-visit-to-abuja/

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 18, 2019
From all my investigations, i can boldly say that Kano people love and want Ganduje to continue. He is the best governor kano ever had. All the anti Ganduje propaganda are from the sadists in Red mud land.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by crestedaguiyi: 5:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
From all my investigations, i can boldly say that Kano people love and want Ganduje to continue. He is the best governor kano ever had. All the anti Ganduje propaganda are from the sadists in igbo land.

Seems egift is creeping back

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by yuanexchanger: 5:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
From all my investigations, i can boldly say that Kano people love and want Ganduje to continue. He is the best governor kano ever had. All the anti Ganduje propaganda are from the sadists in Red mudk land.

go and sit in one place...Election that has already been won by the PDP candidate in the state ..We pay directly to your chinese suppliers.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by Bizznezz: 5:34am On Mar 18, 2019
beginning of the end.... prepare to leave the office sir

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by yuanexchanger: 5:35am On Mar 18, 2019
I believe he went to perfect the rigging mercenaries for the supplemtary election.Check my sigg to get your chinese rmb.Large volume available.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 18, 2019
yuanexchanger:

go and sit in one place...Election that has already been won by the PDP candidate in the state ..We pay directly to your chinese suppliers.

Go and stand in one place. Election that has already been declared inconclusive in few wards giving Ganduje advantage in the rerun... We pay directly to your Libyan suppliers.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by dokyOloye: 5:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Kano ppl and stuffing of dollar sef.
The other day Facrook Lawan was stuffing his in his cap grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by DonBenny77(m): 6:17am On Mar 18, 2019
Gandollar must go

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by Amuocha: 6:24am On Mar 18, 2019
Thief sad

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by qwertyboss(m): 6:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
From all my investigations, i can boldly say that Kano people love and want Ganduje to continue. He is the best governor kano ever had. All the anti Ganduje propaganda are from the sadists in Red mud land.

but if not for corruption!
the video tapes bribery scandal
I would have given him 5/10

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by tstx(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2019
The Dollar Governor

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by Cue4rm: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2019
This man doesn't look healthy to me, I dontbknow why

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by XklusivGistBlog(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Seems egift is creeping back

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2019
Governor looking like village Balee

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by coolestchris2: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2019
ganduje .
Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by yjgm(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Now the game has been set to reset. APC loading it's victory strategy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by philtex(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Theyre even laffing with this Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by Whobedatte(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Ganduje barawo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by MrImole: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2019
"Thief fantastic!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2019
angry

If not for our oyel money these abokis Would have still been drinking fura da nunu day and night in their dirty mud huts

Gandollar barawo banza angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by igwefivestar(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
keep on displaying ur stupidity in it undiluted form. So the sadists in Red mud land voted for PDP in the state abi?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by MrImole: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Unduehiben574:
Read below it

I will keep reporting you fools, sanity must return here.
Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by Adekdammy: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2019
As long as this ganduje man is still seen around Buhari, then we can say Buhari loves corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by Kdon2: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Kano state Governor,Umar GandujeĀ  returns to Kano from one day visit to Abuja and was received by all the recently elected 24 House of Reps members under the APC from the state.

See photos below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/18/photos-of-governor-ganduje-returning-to-kano-after-a-visit-to-abuja/

Gandollar, ganduthief, barawo.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by MyGeneration(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2019
Most of those reps have intention to betray him.
He has already lost.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Ganduje Returning To Kano After A Visit To Abuja by Adekdammy: 8:17am On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:

Even when he was caught on tape receving dollars as kickbacks too is propaganda abi?

I hope you won't type on nairaland.com that the opposition is corrupt cos a friend of the corrupt is corrupt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company / Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? / Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.