Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) (49565 Views)

Confusion As Strange Girl Seen Seated Quietly In Middle Of Campus River / Dole Village In Kebbi State, Where A Gutter Divides Nigeria And The Niger / Iron Rod From Abandoned Gutter Injures Schoolgirl In Her Private Part [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by AnanseK(m): 6:22am On Mar 18, 2019
There are street lights, so this may not be Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by peacettw: 6:23am On Mar 18, 2019
stupidity:
Doesn’t look like Nigeria. Billboard says africell.

When post like this goes viral then you see our celebrities rushing to help the kid involved just to gain attention.

But they can ride Bentley, G wagon round the city of Lagos and pay a blind eye when they see one.

While I agree with you. The real question is this... Aren't we all the same?
Since we can't save them all, let's at least save one
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Sluvist(m): 6:23am On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
Buhari failed her by not providing adequate power supply
So, Buhari can fail even the person of another country?
Guy, please try to improve your thinking faculty, the level of your hatred is monumental.

1 Like

Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Pamtoye(m): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2019
Na diz kind people dey make am oo.. When dey com dey talk dier story 4 future... U will almost be moved to tears
P. S whatever country it is... I do hope they have nice celebrities dat can help her sha... Cos I know d country is African and d government is as useless as d 'p' in psychology
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by yuanexchanger: 6:24am On Mar 18, 2019
hmmm.Super hardworking.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by zealadjay(m): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2019
Mcheeeeeeeew...
Old story...
This OP self no dey try, na everything be news Sef

Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by DTaj: 6:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Tycike:
This ain't naija

Correct!

The Africell billboard behind her suggests that this may have occurred in The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Senegal, etc where Africell is one of their main telecommunications companies.

Posts such as this should indicate the country of origin so that children of hate wouldn’t start cursing their country, Nigeria, yet again!

1 Like

Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by ofiko123(m): 6:26am On Mar 18, 2019
That ain't Nigeria.. Shikena..
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Creampro: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2019
This is an old news item
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by DTaj: 6:28am On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
Buhari failed her by not providing adequate power supply

Nincompoop who has never gone anywhere beyond his village, this is not Nigeria! Lol.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Judybash93(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2019
Tycike:
This ain't naija

Yeah right...africell
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 18, 2019
Na wah ooo see Africa jesu.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by crackhouse(m): 6:30am On Mar 18, 2019
To read outside na news again?
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by umarshehu58(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2019
She was doing her assignment.

Seems the only way to get help in Nigeria is if you have the tarlent to scam the public with fake or real scenarios
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by gratiaeo(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2019

Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2019
peacettw:

While I agree with you. The real question is this... Aren't we all the same?
Since we can't save them all, let's at least save one
no ma’m, we are different. I help when I can, Not when someone brings it to the media.

If they really wanna help these poor kids, what stops them from reaching to as many as they can and give them free education or using the same media to reach out to kids that sure needs free education.

Not wait till when one pops up, then “they all” rush to help and start taking endless photos.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Zombiekiller010: 6:44am On Mar 18, 2019
This is uganda
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Okeyc230: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Determination. Naturally intelligent
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by peacettw: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2019
stupidity:
no ma’m, we are different. I help when I can, Not when someone brings it to the media.

If they really wanna help these poor kids, what stops them from reaching to as many as they can and give them free education or using the same media to reach out to kids that sure needs free education.

Not wait till when one pops up, then “they all” rush to help and start taking endless photos.

Again I agree but you can't be absolutely sure the celebrities don't help out as much as they can as well. They are afterall humans. The media is what made them famous. Surely you understand the need for them to capitalise on that when the opportunity arises. It doesn't mean that they are all selfish.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by hsafarms: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

A viral photo as gotten lot of reactions on the internet as a girl was seen reading beside a gutter with street light. Gistvic Reports.

The girl was filled with all concentration as she spread her books beside the gutter. Gistvic Reports.

SEE MORE BELOW>>>

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/girl-seen-reading-beside-gutter-with.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Igbo girl

And no be say she is brilliant ooo..

She may even be a secondary school pupil...

Big girls are in secondary schools all over igbo land...

Illiteracy is highly rampant in that region
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2019
peacettw:

Again I agree but you can't be absolutely sure the celebrities don't help out as much as they can as well. They are afterall humans. The media is what made them famous. Surely you understand the need for them to capitalise on that when the opportunity arises. It doesn't mean that they are all selfish.
naah, I’m not saying they selfish. Of course I know they do help a lot of people. Now I understand your point, they really jump on helping these media kids to gain more popularity. I got your point.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by DimIsaac10(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Which kind thing be diz self... Me wei use ATM light dey read for school nko ....
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by symbianDON(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2019
this should be on swahililand not nairaland
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by ignis: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2019
No be Nigeria be this...
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Tycike:
This ain't naija
Check out the billboard. Africell is not naija
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by somez(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2019
And the bill board. You get eye abeg
GlorifiedTunde:
This is not Nigeria.

Check bus' number plate.
Re: Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
This is not Nigeria.

Check bus' number plate.

Obviously yes...this is not Nigeria....
How many streetlights works in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja / Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.