Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,718 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name (21956 Views)

Video: A Nigerian Girl Forced To Carry Drugs Arrested By UK Border Force / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by JubrilBuhari: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2019
Cone heads in action.

3 Likes

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by Tupacc: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2019
E gotta be the Yeeboz.

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by enemyofprogress: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2019
Okuda:

you see how foolish both of you are? UK callef him a nigerian . not igbo or yoruba or hausa.
Finally Obinna Ikechukwu caught

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by DBossNG(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2019
Oga ooo
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by PassiveNaira: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2019
While we score good points at diaspora, some still dragged our names in the muds.

Late Pius was commended by foreign experts for his good works. That showed a good ambassador. For every such good record, we score points oversea.
But whenever negative news about drug peddling, visa issues or criminal cases abroad surfaces, it soils the good points and we go negative again.

Nigerians when are we going to stop scoring negative points at home and in diaspora?

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2019
iberrylee:
Criminal I'm sure he's a Igbo flatty
Olatuji
Watch the video. I can buy you data.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by adeosuntunde: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Na dem dem... grin

Op,take am easy now
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Olatunji has disgraced us. Now you are further disgracing us with your poverty. ₦500 data would have kept ypu informed. The video isn't too long.
I can help you if you need data.

2 Likes

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Na dem dem... grin
Thank God you can't use propaganda. Olatunji has done it again.
I can help you with data.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by JBoss25(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2019
The fools that are saying the guy is Igbo lack sense, Igbo people are not plenty compared to Yoruba in the UK, I can bet my house that this guy is yoruba

2 Likes

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by Cherrybae(f): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Finally Chinedu Okechukwu has been caught. I'm sure his brothers here will blame Buhari for this.
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2019
Okuda:

you see how foolish both of you are? UK callef him a nigerian . not igbo or yoruba or hausa.
Tge guy is a yoruba guy. His name is olatunji. Go watch tge video. No more propagandas.
Stolen identity isn't allowed.

3 Likes

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by JBoss25(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2019
Cherrybae:
Finally Chinedu Okechukwu has been caught. I'm sure his brothers here will blame Buhari for this.

foolish girl, the guy is yoruba

2 Likes

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2019
Timekeeper:
Amatarasha, your people have been spotted again
So you don't have data to watch the video. Ok, his name is olatuji. He was arrested for stolen identity like his sister.

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by Cherrybae(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2019
JBoss25:
foolish girl, the guy is yoruba

Please shut up and go and sit down, I'm waiting for you and your people to blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by enemyofprogress: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Olatunji has disgraced us. Now you are further disgracing us with your poverty. ₦500 data would have kept ypu informed. The video isn't too long.
I can help you if you need data.
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2019
Tupacc:
E gotta be the Yeeboz.
Olatunji is the name.
No money to watch the video? I can help.
He did what this woman did.

3 Likes

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
He worked hard than his sister.

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2019
Okuda:

am beginning to think that they pay people for being stupid . Which one is Biafra an afonja?
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2019
adeosuntunde:

Op,take am easy now
Funny enough he is a Yoruba man. Propaganda won't help because the video is there.
Olatuji is the name. Like kemi, like olatunji.
Uk will deal with all identity thieves.

2 Likes

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by enemyofprogress: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
He worked hard than his sister.

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2019
JBoss25:
The fools that are saying the guy is Igbo lack sense, Igbo people are not plenty compared to Yoruba in the UK, I can bet my house that this guy is yoruba
They didn't watch the video. Na this woman brother.

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Cherrybae:

Babes,you suppose get money for data. Na this woman brother.
I can help you with data sha.

2 Likes

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by nwanyionitsha: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
like kemi, like olatunji

2 Likes

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by enemyofprogress: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
like kemi, like olatunji
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by IbrahimDamola: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2019
The guy resemble my ewedu-chopping Yoruba. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2019
Majority of nigerians in the uk are into this. Trying to make a living u have to use fake passports to work. Before they dont verify if its menial jobs. Bt these days they do. Say no to illegal migration cos u would regret it last last. Coming home empty handed

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by iluvMAMAV: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Timekeeper:
Amatarasha, your people have been spotted again
afonja ewedu man leave my fiancee alone

1 Like

Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by AlphaStyles(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just accept ur faith and come back
Re: UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name by Timekeeper: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
iluvMAMAV:
afonja ewedu man leave my fiancee alone

U Don lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In South Africa For Holding Girlfriend Hostage / My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night / Elliot Ofa: Gunmen Kill PDP Councillorship Candidate In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.