Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:16 PM

PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton (31650 Views)

Maurizio Sarri Reacts To Chelsea's Shocking Defeat By Man City / EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri / Champions League: How Ronaldo Reacted After Juventus Loss To Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Bigmugu: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri has blamed his players for the Blues’ 2-0 defeat to Everton in the Premier League on Sunday.

Goals from Rcharlison and Gylfi Sigurdsson ensured Everton defeated Chelsea at Goodison Park.

Sarri, who refused to take the blame for Chelsea’s disappointing defeat to Everton, questioned his players’ mentality and insisted they would have lost, regardless of what tactics he used.

Asked why Chelsea lost, Sarri told Sky Sports: “I don’t know. The player don’t know what happened. At the moment I don’t really explain the change.

“We played in my opinion the best first half of the season. We could have scored four or five times. Suddenly we stopped to play. It’s very strange.

“We stopped to defend, to counter-attack, to everything. We had only to continue, I think. We were in control of the match.

“We played very well and needed to continue. at the beginning of the second half we didn’t play. It’s strange. I cannot understand.

“Tactically, if you don’t play, you don’t play. We changed the system but it was the same. It’s very difficult but I think the problem was mental. If you have a mental problem suddenly on the pitch, the system, the tactics is not enough.”

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/premier-league-angry-sarri-reveals-who-caused-chelseas-2-0-loss-to-everton/

2 Likes

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by MadCow1: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
I'm sarri for Chelsea Fans.. One moment they are on an unbeaten run, next they are laughing at United, next they struggling to play Thursday Night football in a remote part of Russia. grin

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
grin
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Earthquake2: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Sack loading

2 Likes

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Amuocha: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Pogba undecided

Oh Chelsea players' mentality

4 Likes

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Albert0011(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Let all Man united fans gather here let's take a selfie and laugh at CHELSHIT fans...we lost to wolves and they were busy laughing at us.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Basitelo1(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2019
Q
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by VickyES300: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2019
D
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by hubtiva: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2019
The Proble of chelsea is that BABAOLOWO

if u want professional printing company in Lagos

CLICK HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 18, 2019
To think Chelsea sacked conte for this clown is a mystery to sane minds

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Basitelo1(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Dis one pass Mourinho 4 blame grin
las las Sarriball na scam" grin

6 Likes

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by zaddy1: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Sarri should go and sit down abeg
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by M7even(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2019
I still dont know Who now caused it??

7 Likes

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by DimkpaBini: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2019
Misleading headline.I rushed in to see who caused the defeat. sad

Still searching for the identity of the culprit angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by openmine(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2019
grin
They played into everton's hands....
in other words,they under rated Everton considering the fact that the toffees have been free givers lately!
Once Everton scored,they just had a renewed confidence and sensed an unlikely win!
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by jericco1(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2019
now he is blaming the players.. the earlier he leaves the better for him and the club. nonsense! lipsrsealed sad
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by kceewhyte(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2019
Mental case
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by jobsmiths(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2019
Blame game
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by sevo(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2019
What kind of a useless headline is this Is he going to blame buhari next level for the loss or klopp brown teeth? I rushed into this thread thinking sarri has blamed a particular player for the loss only to see he blamed all his players... OP....is like you are high on codeine.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Abfinest007(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
sarri is like buhari he like blaming others for his failure

2 Likes

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
Is it too late now to say sarri?

2 Likes

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by erons22(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
I pray they loose to cardiff next grin

1 Like

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by kingBenedict: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
Shitty excuses...
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Sammyolis: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2019
Sarri must go with his ciggerite

1 Like

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by DimkpaBini: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2019
sevo:
What kind of a useless headline is this Is he going to blame buhari next level for the loss or klopp brown teeth?
Klopp has whitened his teeth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by JANK23H(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2019
A bad workman blames his tools;No better Idom defines Sarri.

How can a coach who need goals replace a striker with another?What is wrong with playing Higuain and Giroud?

Dem use 433 do Sarri?

Can someone please do the dirty job on Alonso and Jorginho.Chelsea's play is so predictable,all teams have to do is be compact at the middle and lunch a counter attack when the opportunity presents itself.

Pass me I pass to you.Side to side.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by readyyy2: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2019
Will sarri ever shut up about giving excuses??
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by alexmaye(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Do You Know That (Sorry) Can Be Written As (Sarri)?
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Stylish6171: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Can we have ZOLA step in Already please?........ what's with passing and no clear cut chances on goal. and this man is as stubborn as a goat. drop ur Dear Jersey No. 5, and use ur no. 7, u no gree.....
Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by Jackde(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Wetin pain me pass be sey this make FP

1 Like

Re: PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton by muffyt05: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2019
this guy is mahd, i swear. Can you imagine such silly excuse?
Someone that should have been sacked before the end of the match. With all the hype around Sarriball, guy now giving us "Sorryball"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fc Astana Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 1) On 28th November 2019 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live / Chelsea Vs Sheffield United (2 - 2) On 31st August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.