Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game (28223 Views)

How Osimhen Sustained The Injury During Napoli-inter Millan Match. Pics And Vids / Ronaldo Branded Most Selfish Footballer After Not Taking Penalty In Napoli Game / Goalkeeper David Ospina Discharged From Hospital After Head Collision (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by noisy45(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Italian league for you no wonder Messi will never go there
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2019
martolux:
We at the What??....You dey arsenal team?
I dey play for our Academy
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by Baselm: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2019
Concussion is real
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by AmeLonRo(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by SamuelLoch: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2019
Misleading title.
OP well-done o undecided
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by tsinzu: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2019
highdon:
Saving money in Nigeria is very difficult I swear
You will be jejely saving your money in peace & get a
call from village saying *"Emeka,send money for
hospital, grandmama swallow razor"*
Not to talk of the numerous relations that will just go and propose to a girl when they know they have no money and they will start calling you as if na two of una propose to the girl together

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by OBTMOS(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
I gave udinese straight win 15 odd, everton straight win, 4 odd. But the former cut an
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by Uyi168: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2019
angry
Mumu napoli wey cut my 1st half win...
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by iambasit(m): 9:01am On Mar 18, 2019
highdon:
Saving money in Nigeria is very difficult I swear
You will be jejely saving your money in peace & get a
call from village saying *"Emeka,send money for
hospital, grandmama swallow razor"*

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by ikcid: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2019
Get well soon bro.
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by victorazyvictor(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2019
R2bees:
Oh my Ospina.. We at the Arsenal football club wish you a quick recovery. Get well soon bro

Amen

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by tosyne2much(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2019
careytommy37:
Senseless topic
Why you talk so baba?
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by iammolise(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2019
This happened to me some years ago, it Was a street match day like that, i and my siblings called it finals coz after the match we moved Out of the area... I Was the goal keeper then... Match Was "on fire" (ball dey sweet) jejely oh, then the opposite side made a wonderful move to Our 18, beat the defense and their top striker advanced to me., i dived at the ball and in the process the striker tripped and while falling hit the right side of my head and that Was it (blackout! )
... Faint State is not funny at all, its just like dying for like 10minutes or there's abouts .. Its ur folks that'll be telling u all about it coz u can only remember Being hit to the head, u won't even remember falling cry
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by henrysho: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Ospina u can't die....get well soon in Jesus' name
Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by hausadreturn(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
iammolise:
This happened to me some years ago, it Was a street match day like that, i and my siblings called it finals coz after the match we moved Out of the area... I Was the goal keeper then... Match Was "on fire" (ball dey sweet) jejely oh, then the opposite side made a wonderful move to Our 18, beat the defense and their top striker advanced to me., i dived at the ball and in the process the striker tripped and while falling hit the right side of my head and that Was it (blackout! )
... Faint State is not funny at all, its just like dying for like 10minutes or there's abouts .. Its ur folks that'll be telling u all about it coz u can only remember Being hit to the head, u won't even remember falling cry
I could not agree more.
Also happened to me in my final year of my hostel interblock final.
I have never reached the finals before, after getting knocked out in the group stages from my 100 to 300 level.
Omo na so final reach sha, I have been given my position and told about tacticals. Next thing I knew was water all over my body and I was on the ground. Na so I come dey ask dem wetin do me, wetin do me. I ended up not starting the match.
I had never blacked out before, but that one shock me.

Awo block 1...
Great Ife...
Those days.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Goalkeeper Ospina Collapses During Napoli Game by iammolise(m): 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
hausadreturn:
I could not agree more.
Also happened to me in my final year of my hostel interblock final.
I have never reached the finals before, after getting knocked out in the group stages from my 100 to 300 level.
Omo na so final reach sha, I have been given my position and told about tacticals. Next thing I knew was water all over my body and I was on the ground. Na so I come dey ask dem wetin do me, wetin do me. I ended up not starting the match.
I had never blacked out before, but that one shock me.

Awo block 1...
Great Ife...
Those days.

Haha
Ur Own worse oh... So after fainting finish u no end match... Damn!
Dat one naim go pain pass d fainting sef grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Famous Sportsmen Who Own Bugatti Hypercars / 'I Need My Money’ – Amuneke Adopts New Strategy To Tackle Debtor Tanzania FA / Give Our Age Grade Teams A Break!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.