Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede (26271 Views)

Yvonne Jegede: My Marriage To Abounce Has Crashed, It's Over, It Didn't Work Out / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede by chriskosherbal(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2019
yvelchstores:
May God give them peace. Ladies, when there is a fall out, go and Apologize. U don't only Apologize when wrong, u do so to maintain the peace. A house of two men can't stand. One must bow to the other.
This one na virtous woman and haff sense but many don't .

Do you still have younger sis grin

Re: Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede by Mysselff2: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
This kind scruffy looking beards fit make woman run leave man o
Re: Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede by Misslagbaja: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
chriskosherbal:

Virtuous how?

Cos she said ladies should apologize even if they are not at fault? What about men apologizing even when they are not at fault?
And there is nothing like a house of two men. It is one man, one woman.

Re: Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede by chudez0147(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
overdrive:
this one no follow for beard gang abeg.
I dey tell you,, very dirty
Re: Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede by yvelchstores(f): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
chriskosherbal:

I did not learn what I know from my mother.
Re: Fan To Abounce: You Looked Better When You Were With Your Wife, Yvonne Jegede by Happydave(f): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
she is definitely right.Looking so dirty and unkept.

Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Style / Princess Vitarah Begs Speed Darlington For Beef To Gain Followers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9