Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna (7551 Views)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Aminu Tambuwal Sacks All Commissioners Ahead Of His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by MrGidifeed: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2019
Hon Aminu Shagali gives out N19,075,000 as a scholarship to students from his Sabon Gari constituency, Kaduna in order to boost their academic performance in their various academic institutions.

The Students awarded passed through screening and examination.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/18/hon-aminu-shagali-gaves-out-over-19million-naira-to-students-for-scholarship-in-his-constituency/

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by helinues: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Good gestures but the amount though
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by Warship: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2019
helinues:
Good gestures but the amount though

If he does so every month, his chances of being a Governor & President in the future is high since 99.99999% of his colleagues don't even think about such.

8 Likes

Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by BusinessHub1: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2019
This is nice, I commend it.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by Lalalandxxx: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2019
only in the north

1 Like

Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by olaolulazio(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2019
Kind gesture....

Everyone wanna impress in this next level regime grin grin grin
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by Jayslicky: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2019
I wish seun can change my 20,000likes on nairaland to 20million naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by secondry: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Good one from him. i hope others can follow his foot step
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by yuanexchanger: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Is he contesting?
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by chinavs9ja(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Good work...we need more of this!

I can design your blog and e-commerce website...check my signature
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by mmclatino(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2019
he deserves some accolade
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by Britishcoins(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2019
That is the amount those politicians stole in a week...
Stop all this yeye brity news and think of money...
My fellow youths use ur time... and think

If you don't have knowledge about money in internet, you are missing a lot, after Google dealt with us in admob self click, I have found a new home in propellerads, I am making 34 dollars daily and cash out is weekly...
Internet is the real home for young millionaires.
No much investment and struggle..
I am still on top of my bed pressing phone but at end of week alert will hit my payoneer Master card grin
Don't come and quote me to show you the way, check my site on the signature, I have written an article about how to make money from payoneer, remember you must have blog

Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by feranmi6795: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2019
great job
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by westergood: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2019
finally sharing some of our looted money! more to come, amin
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by Hema123(f): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by kingsley4250: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2019
good job from the government
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by JewelBukky(f): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2019
This is commendable! I want to be like this hon. when I arrive.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by shakaranews: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2019
Nice one.
Meanwhile, see the most expensive cars of Nigeria celebrities, and their owners! Number one will thrill you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q4CZFVyKJg
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by senatepresido: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2019
There is this stupid act on Nairaland where the Yorubas and the Igbos turns every thread to an e-tribal war...

what's you guys problem? joblessness I guess, you just come here and rant all sorts of nonsense against another tribe because you have no vision for yourself and on the account of hate on another tribe but your yoruba fathers are still selling landed properties to their beloved igbo brothers to enlarge their businesses....
I know it isn't our nature in real life situation but just to garner likes on nairaland and because most of our politicians normally uses tribal and religious sentiment for their political ambition to turn you guys against another while they whine and dine with each other (the elites).

I think its foolishness and illiteracy that makes either the Igbos or the Afonjas to fight and insult each other because of our selfish politicians....
An average fool engages in tribalism...

fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by trevorhorace(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2019
It's a trap. Have they settled the ones stranded in india
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2019
Where is Ben Bruce. "Mr if I had d chance '
Re: Aminu Shagali Gives N19M To Students For Scholarship In Kaduna by iceboy4752(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2019
Some of you are still criticizing him. undecided
He that gives a "little amount" is better than he that gives none. Half a loaf is better than none.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? / ICPC Clears Yewande Sadiku Of All Fraud Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.