Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos (64399 Views)

The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
LiveByNight:

Hahahaha I love when you guys and yeebos fight

Child molesters versus the gala hawkers grin

Ritualists versus the spare parts dealers grin

Rapists versus the drug barons grin

Scammers and fraudsters versus the fake drug makers grin

Armed robbers versus the fake goods sellers grin

Tribalists versus the chest beaters grin

Flatronites vs Cone heads
grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by walosky(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
This man's family don abandon am.

So you follow white pussy enter deep freezer go dey teach for village?
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Quality20(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
I can hardly tolerate funtua harmattan, tallness of ds one.
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
This man dy try oo me i no fit at all
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by janejive(f): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
See where love carry this one go
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by wisdomkid: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
69MissedCalls:
Nigerians self. Were una no dey? I don't think you will see an Israelite here because there are no drugs to sell cheesy

I dey play o grin

Tell me true, you be muslim abi?

1 Like

Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by irumole1975: 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
By God's grace , me and Victorian will relocate here. We'll live there till we die. no work, nothing. Just to dey Bleep and eat fruit.
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
hmmmmm, over cold, that means they won't be storing cooked food.
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by giddykay: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
buygala:
Thank God the sperm he was ejaculating into Natalia didn't freeze in transit.... grin

Btw....

I have noticed that girls hardly maintain their vaginal wetness during sex when A.C. or fan is on...So how do ladies in that part of the world cum considering the fact that the weather there isn't pusssy friendly?
chai.. See thinking

4 Likes

Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by northvietnam(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
buygala:
Thank God the sperm he was ejaculating into Natalia didn't freeze in transit.... grin

Btw....

I have noticed that girls hardly maintain their vaginal wetness during sex when A.C. or fan is on...So how do ladies in that part of the world cum considering the fact that the weather there isn't pusssy friendly?

Head dey pain u inside ur head
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Pussy Friendly weather cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Igbunu4: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
buygala:

Btw....

hahahahahahahaaaa
Oboy God will deliver you oh
See where your mind go
You bad oh. anyways your question needs an answer but I think coldness is different from dryness. AC is cold and dry but winter is not
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by perdollar(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
buygala:

Btw....

u must b an afonja, they r all pussy no brain. dts y dey r rapist
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Yoighaman(m): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man decided to share his chilling experience after spending four years in Russia’s Yakutia, which hosts the coldest village on Earth.

Mark Babatunde who is now enjoying his life in Yakutia, which he now calls home, shared his experience online, calling his blog: “The Northest African in the World.”

According to RT, Mark met a Yakutian girl, Natalia, when he studied in China and decided to perform a northward journey with her.Mark confessed to journalists that he was shocked when he arrived. “The cold was the worst thing. I wasn’t used to living like the people do here,” he said.

The average winter temperatures in Yakutia stand at minus 35 Celsius, while the winter lasts for a whole nine months. It’s also home to the village Oymyakon where a Guinness World Record of minus 71.2 Celsius was measured back in 1926.

Mark who adapted fast now has three kids with Natalia and a job as a teacher of Chinese and English at a school in village of Oi. His pupils absolutely adore him, saying that Babatunde is “a great teacher and person.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/mark-babatunde-who-lives-in-russias-coldest-region-yakutia.html

The power of a woman. Well done Natalia.
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by goaldynboy: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
There is nothing a Yellowbah man cannot do for a piece of pusssy!! grin
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by DookShop: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
1stCitizen:

Flatronites vs Cone heads
grin

Accommodators vs Developers
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Bimpe29: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
buygala:

Btw....

You can request for Natlia's phone number from Babatunde to have your question answered.

Lol...

grin
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by YungLasaint(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na so oh...... We are a very unique creatures on planet Earth
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Johncables402: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
wink
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Johncables402: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
buygala:

Craziness grin
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Slimpotter(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
69MissedCalls:
Nigerians self. Were una no dey? I don't think you will see an Israelite here because there are no drugs to sell cheesy

I dey play o grin
Bros na only God go forgive you
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Yankee101: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
The hustle is real
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Badonasty(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man decided to share his chilling experience after spending four years in Russia’s Yakutia, which hosts the coldest village on Earth.

Mark Babatunde who is now enjoying his life in Yakutia, which he now calls home, shared his experience online, calling his blog: “The Northest African in the World.”

According to RT, Mark met a Yakutian girl, Natalia, when he studied in China and decided to perform a northward journey with her.Mark confessed to journalists that he was shocked when he arrived. “The cold was the worst thing. I wasn’t used to living like the people do here,” he said.

The average winter temperatures in Yakutia stand at minus 35 Celsius, while the winter lasts for a whole nine months. It’s also home to the village Oymyakon where a Guinness World Record of minus 71.2 Celsius was measured back in 1926.

Mark who adapted fast now has three kids with Natalia and a job as a teacher of Chinese and English at a school in village of Oi. His pupils absolutely adore him, saying that Babatunde is “a great teacher and person.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/mark-babatunde-who-lives-in-russias-coldest-region-yakutia.html

naija Jews go soon carry drugs enter there
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is senseless grin I hope he'll take his family out of there in future
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
69MissedCalls:

I dey play o grin

There's no business opportunity there.

1 Like

Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by romunu(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
wedone
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
sexiestharam:
Lol. Anywhere is better than 9ja.Better to melt in a freezer than burn in hell fire.
You no go kill me for NL
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by sexiestharam(f): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bashmufol:
You no go kill me for NL
hehehe
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by PrinzCarter(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
buygala:

Btw....

let me consult newton
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Ugosample(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
uuzba:
Did his mother travel there to do omugo when his wife born?

what does that have to do with anything?
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Cmanforall: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin
uuzba:

When cold is catching him, where do you think he spends his time? Under blanket with his wife Na!?

But they should have thick duvet tongue
Re: Mark Babatunde Living In Russia’s Yakutia, Cold Village, Shares Photos by Hassan88(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please who knows where I can purchase ROSE WELL perfume?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Largest And Most Spectacular Royal Palaces (Photos) / Tipper Driver Disappears From Accident Scene In Abuja (photo) / Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.