Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk (11346 Views)

2023 Elections: Lagos Police Warns Troublemakers / Local Government Elections: Lagos Announce Restriction Of Movement On Saturday / 2019 Elections: Lagos records lowest voter turnout at 18%, Jigawa tops - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by fergie001: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2019
bkool7:

Why do you ppl like laying claim to things that don't belong to you.

The Lagos international Trade Fair belongs to the FG and was only concessioned to a company in 2008.
However, the National Council on Privatisation had, in September 2018, approved the revocation of the concession of the trade fair complex.

The Trade Fair was even shut today by various Unions of traders in the complex to protest against the revocation of the concession

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/why-lagos-trade-fair-was-shut/amp/

I wish I could answer the first line of your question.......

Unfortunately, I can't because I don't understand it.....

Or perhaps you can ask the "my people" you refer to....they might have better answers....
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Shehunoshewhat: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Oba of Lagos said it himself am not lying.

You mean a pigiyeasternr forming 'Oba of Lagos' on paper grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Shehunoshewhat: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2019
rummmy:
we will respond accordingly, don't be in a haste

Respond fire... grin

You'll keep swallowing the humble pie until you learn how to respect your hosts... grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Eco101: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
Shehunoshewhat:

You always sound childish each time you spew this your pigery nonsense. Some of you should learn to steer clear when mature minds and intellectuals are conversing.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by enemybulldozer(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Your people are the ones crying as Lagos state that is Yoruba people have purportedly close down the trade fair complex.
Purportedly I said so pay attention. Purposedly it would reverberate to the 5 villages east yonder and it would lead to the same scarcity and malnutrition in the 5 villages with the same effect as the other scenario you are gunning for, cue - 1967 something.

Loser you.
My people are special breed by God. We survived a 3 year war without getting annihilated so, what damage do you think a mere trade fair complex closure will cause to this great tribe?? Incase war should broke out again do you think those powerful countries that helped Nigeria in defeating Biafra will come to aid Nigeria again?? As for your tribe, they're known cowards Igbos can never be afraid of the yoruba.

Let's watch and see what is going to happen over the trade fair complex closure. Personally I love it so that the few Igbos that are still grasping on a mirage one Nigeria will know that Nigeria does not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by rummmy: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2019
Shehunoshewhat:

Respond fire... grin

You'll keep swallowing the humble pie until you learn how to respect your hosts... grin
you can not be a host in our former capital city, it is our money and our collective efforts, hug transformer if you feel sifia pains

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by enemybulldozer(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Shehunoshewhat:

You pigiwasternr should stop yapping and make use of your brain for once and that is if you have any.

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by tunjiajayi: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2019
enemybulldozer:
My people are special breed by God. We survived a 3 year war without getting annihilated so, what damage do you think a mere trade fair complex closure will cause to this great tribe?? Incase war should broke out again do you think those powerful countries that helped Nigeria in defeating Biafra will come to aid Nigeria again?? As for your tribe, they're known cowards Igbos can never be afraid of the yoruba.

Let's watch and see what is going to happen over the trade fair complex closure. Personal I love it so that the few Igbos that are still grasping on a mirage one Nigeria will know that Nigeria does not worth it.

You are truly deluded or just plain infantile.
Loser!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Shehunoshewhat: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2019
enemybulldozer:
You pigiwasternr should stop yapping and make use of your brain for once and that is if you have any.

Nonsense handiwork of a pigiyeasternr.
Enjoy your delusions... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Shehunoshewhat: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2019
rummmy:
you can not be a host in our former capital city, it is our money and our collective efforts, hug transformer if you feel sifia pains

Continue beating empty chest online like a chimp.

Your fathers, uncles and brothers offline are already paying homage to Oluomo so that they can do their business in peace.

Henceforth, MC Oluomo will give them instructions and they MUST obey... grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Shehunoshewhat: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2019
Eco101:
You always sound childish each time you spew this your pigery nonsense. Some of you should learn to steer clear when mature minds and intellectuals are conversing.

Go and blame Nnamdi Kanu for giving a right description of his people... grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by enemybulldozer(m): 8:12am On Mar 19, 2019
Shehunoshewhat:

Nonsense handiwork of a pigiyeasternr.
Enjoy your delusions... cheesy
Keep dreaming and don't ever wake-up

Dummy pigiwasternr!

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2019
AudiA4:
Oh i thought u IPOB Igbo tribal bigots claim u own Lagos and u have majority tribe,now u know the real owners of lagos abi,u bunch of Ingrates who migrated to lagos to earn a living, u come here and spill all sorts of rubbish talk,foolish people

How are the Igbos ingrates?
Did you or your parents give them money to invest?
Do they live in your house or your father's for free?
Did they acquire their lands in Lagos without paying for them?
How exactly do you mean please if you truly have something to say.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by AudiA4: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Stop barking like a dog!

The truth is that an average yoruba is a liar and a propagandist.
Are you not a lair for telling me that igbos only built few residential buildings and shops??

Are you not a high class mumu for believing that, if Igbo should go back to their villages and set up their businesses that nobody will patronise them??

Lagos belongs to Nigeria and the yorubas are for one Nigeria and one Nigeria shall the yorubas get.

Mumu IPOB fool,tell me the investments u have beyond shops and residential buildings, tell me the numbers of high rise buildings and bridges u have built with your buying and selling business, u are a stranger in lagos,put that into your empty head,if na your papa truly born u, make u go back to your village and run your business there, na hunger go kill u,leave lagos alone
Mumu!
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by AudiA4: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=enemybulldozer post=76783166]Stop barking like a dog!

The truth is that an average yoruba is a liar and a propagandist.
Are you not a lair for telling me that igbos only built few residential buildings and shops??

Are you not a high class mumu for believing that, if Igbo should go back to their villages and set up their businesses

Mumu IPOB fool,tell me the investments u have beyond shops and residential buildings, tell me the numbers of high rise buildings and bridges u have built with your buying and selling business, u are a stranger in lagos,put that into your empty head,if na your papa truly born u, make u go back to your village and run your business there, na hunger go kill u,leave lagos alone
Mumu![/quotenobody will p
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by AudiA4: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Ecne:

How are the Igbos ingrates?
Did you or your parents give them money to invest?
Do they live in your house or your father's for free?
Did they acquire their lands in Lagos without paying for them?
How exactly do you mean please if you truly have something to say.
If your are not Ingrates u will not come here and abuse the real Lagosians who are your host,who gave u opportunity to come here buy their land and do business in their land,u came here and said u own Lagos, has lagos turn to Biafra?can u tolerate yorubas like they do here in your own states? Can u allow other tribes to come and buy land where u came from? So don't come here and claim the right that isn't yours in lagos

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by enemybulldozer(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=AudiA4 post=76785282][/quote] Lying will not help you on this. Whether you like it or not Igbos made Lagos what it is to day fact.
Besides, yorubas are also migrants in Lagos.

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Yoshy: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2019
It's a loss for Lagos, cos without Igbos lagos will survive but will never be the same economically
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by AudiA4: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Lying will not help you on this. Whether you like it or not Igbos made Lagos what it is to day fact.
Besides, yorubas are also migrants in Lagos.
Migrants u called yorubas? This is how u continue to deceive your self, where is lagos? in the West or East? So the West belong to the yorubas, yorubas can't come and claim the east, so don't call them migrants in their own territory

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by enemybulldozer(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2019
AudiA4:

Migrants u called yorubas? This is how u continue to deceive your self, where is lagos? in the West or East? So the West belong to the yorubas, yorubas can't come and claim the east, so don't call them migrants in their own territory
You don't know the history of the place you love to claim.

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by AudiA4: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2019
enemybulldozer:
You don't know the history of the place you love to claim.
Where is BENIN? east or West? If u know history,EDO and DELTA state used to be former BENDEL STATE and it's MIDWEST,not east,so the east is totally different from the west,take note
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by enemybulldozer(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2019
AudiA4:

Where is BENIN? east or West? If u know history,EDO and DELTA state used to be former BENDEL STATE and it's MIDWEST,not east,so the east is totally different from the west,take note
Is Benin a yoruba state??
Edo and delta used to be former Bendel state and it's Midwest, yes that is correct but that is after the amalgamation of Nigeria. Before the emergence of the British (Who created Nigeria in 1914) their was nothing like Bendel state or Midwest every tribe associated with the tribe that has the same value system with them.
Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by kaypling(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Eco101:
Just now, Lagos State government has sealed Trade Fair International market owned by Igbos in Lagos. Traders in the Multi billion naira market built by Igbos were asked to go home as Lagos State government has taken over the market this morning. Details soon

Built by Igbos? Which one of your drunk brothers told you this daft lie? You guys can’t remain this stupid and expect people to take you seriously. Go read a book

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by Gotze1: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2019
lordlugards:
We did not run away instead we shifted ground for you and the ABOKIS to do the battle, guess what, your coward brother couldn't do anything. he was jailed and poisened to to death in detention. and your coward self couldn't defend him.
Hehehe, they did not run, you only shouted oso Abiola in 911 back to east

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: Lagos State Govt Goes Against Igbos, Seals Trade Fair Intl Mrk by lordlugards: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
AudiA4:

Nonsense and stupid talk,the skyscrapers in lagos, na Igbo get am abi,the roads construction na Igbo get am abi,the big manufacturing companies na Igbos get am abi,stupid fool,wetin una dey build wey pass shops and residential buildings? and what is ur populations in lagos? How many Igbo buildings do u have in lagos? U just dey talk rubbish, more so who do u employ in ur buying ans selling business apart from ur village boys and girls,lagos will survive without una China buying and selling business,u bunch of Ingrates
Well said by someone who still lives in one room mud house inherited from his father which his father also inherited from his grandfather.

I was patiently waiting for you to said that the so called skyscrapers and companies were building buy your father.

You better consecrate in your nairabet and baba Ijebu lottery to see if u can win some money to change your.
Let me also face my SHOP abi that wan too dey pain you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria / Cardoso, Tope Fasua And National Economic Recovery / YULETIDE: Oil Communities Reject Agip’s Goat,10 Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.