Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

BREAKING!!! Prophetic Warning To Nigerian Government By Prophet TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING!!! Prophetic Warning To Nigerian Government By Prophet TB Joshua (937 Views)

Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Prophetic Warning To Nigerian Government By Prophet TB Joshua by mutumina007: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2019
On Sunday 17th March 2019, Prophet T.B. Joshua gave a prophetic warning to the government of Nigeria concerning the handling of “inconclusive elections” in the nation.

These were his words: “I have a message for my country and I want to say it. What is the message? The government should be conscious of the way they go about inconclusive election. They should be conscious about it. This can be an open door for satan. You know satan kills, steals and destroys. They should be conscious the way they handle inconclusive elections. This can be an open door for satan. Satan kills, steals and destroys.

Lift up your voice and pray. If here is not at peace, you cannot come here. So, lift up your voice and start your prayer from this country, Nigeria. Open your lips and pray for peace and harmony. Pray for the nation, Nigeria – for peace and harmony, for understanding, wisdom. God’s intervention! In Jesus Christ’s name we pray!”

In the aftermath of Nigeria’s contentious governorship elections, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced that polls in six states were inconclusive. Thus, supplementary elections in the affected states — Kano, Sokoto, Plateau, Benue, Bauchi and Adamawa — have been scheduled for March 23.

Source: http://www.ondoevents.com/2019/03/18/prophetic-warning-to-nigerian-government-by-prophet-tb-joshua/

Re: BREAKING!!! Prophetic Warning To Nigerian Government By Prophet TB Joshua by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2019
This Man Is Right

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Prophetic Warning To Nigerian Government By Prophet TB Joshua by Temotala: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2019
Thank God for TBJ

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Prophetic Warning To Nigerian Government By Prophet TB Joshua by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
One thing is for sure, we have not heard the last of the election news... Serious matter liss ahead for both the winners and the loser

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Prophetic Warning To Nigerian Government By Prophet TB Joshua by Amberon11: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
TB J my nigga.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!!! TB Joshua Made Us Suck His D**k Before Every Service In Church / Hello My Spiritual Brethren. Is 1 Year Too Much For A Christian Courtship? / The Beauty Of HEAVEN And Those who will Be There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.