Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off (32467 Views)

Lagos International Trade Fair Reopened After Sudden Closure / Why We Sealed  off Banks, Others - Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue / Fire At Lagos International Trade Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by MrayNgozi(f): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2019
The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off This Morning WATCH

The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off This Morning Those   
Daily Gist ONLINE interviews by correspondent said that Lagos state government
want to take their land back from federal government and the Igbo that owns the entire market.
This is a developing story.Details later..

VIA https://www.ndigbonews.com/breakingthe-entire-lagos-international-trade-fair-complex-sealed-off-this-morning-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpNvNSZc-r8

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Cyynthia:
K

k for k-leg....

kiiiikikikikiki....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2019
Cyynthia:
K

chai....you only said k and you already get a like....??

nawa....

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by freeze001(f): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2019
This story is unclear. If there is a dispute between the FG and the State government do they need to shut down its operations? It should still be up and running while whatever disputes there may be are resolved.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2019
This Story Is NOT Different From When You Heard That Jesus Is Coming Back... What A Big Lie And Fake News

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2019
I just placed a call, and the place is confirmed to be open.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Bannylove13: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Thought the said Lagos is no man's land..

Meanwhile......

Kpiance nearly catch Elrufia..but my Oga pass them..

Elrufia for 2023

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Damsonkc(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2019
I’m an Igbo Nigerian. I was born in the north. I schooled in the south. I worked briefly in the west and now I live in Europe. I’ve never in my entire life been given to tribal sentiments. Buhari and co have said that giving us a free state is not negotiable, why then can’t the Igbo man be allowed to conduct his business in peace? Why is there so much hostility and disunity in Nigeria? Why can’t we love and work together for the greater good of our fatherland? If I can own a shop in the UK and have no problem, why should my own business be at risk in my own country? What do we teach our kids by these. Seun and all the MODs here are some of the most despicable people I’ve seen in my entire life. Make Nairaland a hate free zone. Delete every single comment that ridicules others. A great Nigeria starts with us. I am downcast and sad. Why so much hate for each other, what is wrong with the black man?

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by rofanx13: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2019
q
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by osazeeblue01: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2019
They should relocate to there home state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Afamed: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Gbam
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by wunmi590(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Fake news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Just2endowed2(m): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2019
na waoh
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by globemoney: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Who is responsible for this? Ambode or Tinubu? I'm observing
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2019
This further shows that Lagos belongs to yoruba people. Those igbos must respect their host.

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Cyynthia(f): 11:23am On Mar 18, 2019
I hope they have good intention for sealing the market but if it's what I am thinking, then they are shooting themselves on the feet for this action.

There is something about Igbos we are yet to understand. There is this kind of divine blessings that Igbos have to the extent that they can easily do and succeed in business irrespective of the environment or the policies on ground.. You can't take it away from them.
We all saw how Okada was banned in Onitsha, average Igbo man was able to maneuver the government as I attached below and continued with his business ..This is others always envy their doggedness..
In this case, las Las his house will become his warehouse and phone his office ..
This action is also minus to Lagos IGR because market contribute a lot to thé state ..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by chinavs9ja(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2019
Well play...

I can design your blog and e-commerce website...check my signature
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2019
heard about ladipo, now this? sanwo O Oops! tinubu go pepper igbos for lagos.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by NASTYNASOSO: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2019
HMMMMMMMMM

ONE OF MANY TO COME
GRAPHIC EFFECTS OF VOTING AGAINST THE HOSTS CHOICE.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by dokyOloye: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2019
They will never let Igbo dominated markets rest but later they be shouting one zoogeria.
Recently it was Ladipo and Alaba.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Kendumazy(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Okay ooo
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by greensandy: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2019
That's good move.
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by Lukuluku69(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2019
OP head no "correct/complete". You said international Trade fair Complex, you come use TBS Pix.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by fergie001: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2019
The issues had been lingering for close to three years now......

The FG and the Traders' Association (from the days of the Military) had a lease contract lasting several decades....the LASG had been trying in the past to buy off the lease then control the market.

As at last year, I understand the LASG having the nod of the power at the centre had began to acquire certain parts of the market.....Association heads removed and replaced with journey-men......

In a nutshell, in cahoots with this FG....the LASG have acquired the market...the Association Heads have moved to the Court whilst some have been handsomely rewarded and have let go.

Those at the lower food chain either don't know about it or can't come to terms with the reality.

That is the bitter reality......

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by LOWPEAK: 11:28am On Mar 18, 2019
This will never help our economy if it's true..
Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by richardoz(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2019
It's like some set of people are being showed the other side of the coin!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by MadeInTokyo: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2019
grin grin
The headline should read

Tinubu daughter orders Igbo traders out of trade fair

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by justtoodark: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2019
dokyOloye:
They will never let Igbo dominated markets rest but later they be shouting one zoogeria.
Recently it was Ladipo and Alaba.

the problem is not wheather you are better in something than others....

the problem is you dont integrate with people you go live with....

money is not everything in life....

this wouldnt happen if you would just learn to respect others,especialy if you are on their area....

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING The Entire Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Sealed Off by frowland(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Mods sanction this poster. The news is fake and I have 4 shops there.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / Bishop T.D. Jakes Prays For Folorunso Alakija (Photos) / TY Danjuma Quits As May & Baker Chairman, Daisy Danjuma Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.