Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out (33059 Views)

Nigeria Army Wipes Out Boko Haram & ISWAP In Adamawa State / Nigerian Army Dislodges Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Notorious Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Native Doctor Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Jaqenhghar: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
SUPOL:
He should go n meet them where they are.
Abi grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Jaqenhghar: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bambambiglo:
Tramadol at work sad
grin grin abeg no kill me
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
theoldpretender:

So all those videos Shekau has been releasing, eh?

Plus, Boko accounts on social media are targets for removal , and investigation by the security agents

Uncle they are preaching their message of terror !!!

These ones are challenging them
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by harryportter: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
tillaman:
Lol, I hope they are well equipped this time around cause it hurts me when I see obituaries of fallen soldiers!!
LIKE ARE U FOR REAL?FOR ME I THINK OTHERWISE. THANKS
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Jaqenhghar: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
When dem commot now Usain Bolt go learn work for him hand
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by theoldpretender(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
LiveByNight:

Uncle they are preaching their message of terror !!!

These ones are challenging them

Boko has also filmed threats to the army, videos of victories over the army, and even their victims.

In fairness to the Army, they have cleared most of the Boko guys out of their haunts.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
When you have to call them out, they probably aren't there.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
ROTFL
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Akabuking: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
this one wey go soon drop gun run?
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Musa322(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
LONG LIVE THE NIGERIAN ARMY...THE STRENGTH OF THE NATION..���

Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Bighead9: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
LiveByNight:
See these cowards making mouth on social media. The Boko Haram that has been killing you for years doesn't make mouth on social media. Maybe they managed to kill on trainee Boko Haram member now they are making noise

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

These are the real World known COWARDS. grin grin

Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by ebleD12: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
this is mind speaking
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Johncables402: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mumu soldier cheesy. He wants to die for a dead country ? lipsrsealed. Most of the sane people in Nigeria want to leave the shythole as soon as possible , and some hungry idiot with old weapons is trying to lose his life fighting people who are well sponsored by the same government he thinks he is protecting grin. Idiot !
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by lagdmark(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Social media fighters una weldone oh,!
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Favy33(f): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
kiss
Trizzi:
Nigerian Soldier at the war front make bold move, calls out the Boko Haram terrorist to come out.

The Soldier was recorded shouting at the top of his voice as he vow not to leave unless the terrorist comes out to fight them.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/soldier-make-bold-move-calls-out-boko.html
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by PROPHETmichael: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
You didn't call out IPOB to come and fight you, you went out in search of them from house to house etc

SMH
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by tillaman(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
harryportter:
you are happy when soldiers die or what
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by tillaman(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
harryportter:
you are happy when soldiers die or what ?
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by vacanci: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
LiveByNight:
See these cowards making mouth on social media. The Boko Haram that has been killing you for years doesn't make mouth on social media. Maybe they managed to kill on trainee Boko Haram member now they are making noise

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]

So the Boko Haram videos you have been seeing them posting and bragging about their killings is on anti social media abi?
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bighead9:

These are the real World known COWARDS. grin grin

Biafra army ? This one's are hungry underfed touts na , see as you compared a whole cowardly Nigerian army to the hungry dirty rebel army grin

But on a real though alot of people here are stupid. How can you assume I care about biafran army ? Did someone swear for you Yoruba people?

I am a Bini man and I stand by what I said that the Nigeria army are weak and filthy cowards

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
See mumu..A professional soldier will use silent tactical advancement skills to push into enemy territory.

Dis one jus carry pot like town crier dey disturb d ecosystem

1 Like

Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by bizhop01: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria soldiers dey fight for their mouth Sha,
The always exercise their power with civilians.
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by dokyOloye: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
HaryoBamex:
Criticize the politicians all you want, but never criticize soldiers who are fighting for their country and loved ones...

Cos I know some people will start criticizing them now.
If only the same soldiers will stop shooting at unarmed civilians.
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Hoodbilonia: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
With an ak 47
Hahahahaha
Boko haram go do am
Isreali taliban style
Rpg things loading

Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by brathan: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Haaaa, I weep for Naija. Instead of this one keep strategizing he is there shouting for boko haram to come out and fight. Just one hit, he is gone forever!.
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by vanjos: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He is the Biblical David trying to kill Shekau (Goliath) with ordinary stone.
..... and you knew the result.
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Cas1741: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Be careful what you wish for young man.
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by adamsalman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
LiveByNight:

Look at ds idiotic bokoharam nigga... Nonsense
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
rubbish, when they come out he will be the first to flee with his tail between his legs, he must be calling out to helpless civilians.
Re: Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
adamsalman:

Look at ds idiotic bokoharam nigga... Nonsense

You are very stupid and an illiterate

Better go to school so you stop disgracing yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In A Bush In Delta State (Photos) / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.