Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment (28274 Views)

Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / Ministerial Appointment: Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Planned Campaign Of Calumny / Wike Employs FFK, Omokri, Abe To Stop Amaechiā€™s Ministerial Appointment - Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by zinox23: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
strong man
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by meetope2y: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
to Hon-Tegbe ,
to HE Ajimobi
to the defeated Governorship candidate - Adelabu
My suggestion is this:
Dont be surprised that Alao Akala is also eyeing the same position ...
Why do you allow a neutral personal who is competent quiet to become the next minister from our State OYO.
I know , you won't like to acccept this my candid opinion... Iam not just talking ...the Spirit of God in me is reaching out to three of you.
@ope2y www.ope2y.com

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by abbeyty(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Drakkernoir:
I don't understand politics in this Nigeria....A political appointment is a call to service, not a call to riches,
So all this hobnobbing and seeking for political favors is unfounded if its not yo enrich themselves.

Someone is made a senator..and some people are congratulating and celebrating.....Haba..

Someone that is called to work

Which way my people ??

My brother the thing don tire me ooooo...Why do you think they can to get those positions ?
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by ijustdey: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Akabuking:
PDP really scatter their plans.

gringrin no be small scatter my bro

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by empressteemah06(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
walahi! Ka da fun lai, ofo lomi eko nse, ofo ni o se lai
Eleribu niwona...Eran.
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by saintkeppy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ajimobi that could not control &stir his party APC to victory wants a ministerial post as what?

an appointments or lucrative contracts should b given to Tegbe or Adelabu.
Ajimobi should rest, after all him don chop for straight 8yrs, some people can be very greedy.
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by Onlinetalk: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
walahi! Ka da fun lai, ofo lomi eko nse, ofo ni o se lai

Diz Got me laughing
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by pat077: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
None of them should get it
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by quickberry(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sagamaje:
They are all stressing out themselves. Atiku will be declared the authentic winner las las grin

Winner in your bedroom

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by Darevofpeace(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
empressteemah06:
Eleribu ni Ajimobi...
the "eleribu" you typed was in Ilorin dialect, I can see you are so angry.
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by empressteemah06(f): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Darevofpeace:
the "eleribu" you typed was in Ilorin dialect, I can see you are so angry.
lols...

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by olacollinz(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
If who become a minister required a vote Ajimobi we be surely be out of contest because Ajimobi has already lost it in Oyo state politics
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Drakkernoir:
I don't understand politics in this Nigeria....A political appointment is a call to service, not a call to riches,
So all this hobnobbing and seeking for political favors is unfounded if its not yo enrich themselves.

Someone is made a senator..and some people are congratulating and celebrating.....Haba..

Which way my people ??

Until we make political offices less juicy and attractive

We will always have thieves and fraudsters hustling for the so called call to serve

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by enemyofprogress: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
empressteemah06:
Eleribu niwona...Eran.
iyawo mi kinI mo se fun o, se bi mo nba o sepe fun Isiaka Ajimobi ni,abi man friend re ni?
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by ajebuter(f): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Una never sabi anything..

I trust Baba Bubu to bring someone from Bornu to fill the slot of Oyo state to spite Ajumobi, Adelabu and even Tegbe ( or Togba)

Same naa ni gbogbo eh! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by noisy45(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
PDP why see what you have caused
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by olagbola45(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sagamaje:
They are all stressing out themselves. Atiku will be declared the authentic winner las las grin

Winner in ur sakamanje uphill land
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by bluke(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sagamaje:

good to dream, but be realistic once awake.
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by kimme: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
iranu abasha
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by empressteemah06(f): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
iyawo mi kinI mo se fun o, se bi mo nba o sepe fun Isiaka Ajimobi ni,abi man friend re ni?
you be real goat....who be your wife... I know you
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
meetope2y:
to Hon-Tegbe ,
to HE Ajimobi
to the defeated Governorship candidate - Adelabu
My suggestion is this:
Dont be surprised that Alao Akala is also eyeing the same position ...
Why do you allow a neutral personal who is competent quiet to become the next minister from our State OYO.
I know , you won't like to acccept this my candid opinion... Iam not just talking ...the Spirit of God in me is reaching out to three of you.
@ope2y www.ope2y.com
alao akala minister of what?? if apc like they should do this second coming anyhw 2023 ll be a year of review for them
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by maisauki: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Drakkernoir:

Which way my people ??
na u get big big english.
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by RichBoy247: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sagamaje:

Yes, in the year 5050.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by Maydfourth: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
If there is really a fight..it will have been by Ajimobi the greedy fool..From what we all heard Joseph TEGBE was coerced to step down for Adelabu which he did without stress Been an Omoluabi after spending a lot of money and campaigning throughout the nooks and crannies of the state..Ajimobi then promised him the ministerial slot for Oyo State...Adelabu got the Gubernitorial slot while Ajimobi got the Senate slot..Ajimobi and Adelabu have failed in their bids so why don't they Allow TEGBE to have is slot then.Joseph TEGBE should be made the next minister from Oyo state,he has all the requirements to make it.Ajimobi and Adelabu should go and do something else..You can't eat ur cake and have it..Adelabu should go and meet Ajimobi that told him to go and resign his job from CBN....

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by PHILipu1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sagamaje:
Lol.
For dream i guess.
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by KGD10: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
They're all mad. I would love Aregbesola to be given a ministerial appointment. Ameachi needs to be retained. Also, Olusola Oke. I can't be bothered about the rest.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by TemmyT002(m): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Put Ajimobi in road and building clearing. He is very good in that area.
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by zomby(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Definition of the word, Ajimobi: Shameless, arrogant, Agbaya, useless and greedy.
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by zomby(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
KGD10:
They're all mad. I would love Aregbesola to be given a ministerial appointment. Ameachi needs to be retained. Also, Olusola Oke. I can't be bothered about the rest.
None of them should be given anything position...Buhari should give average Nigerians the opportunity to be part of his administration...There are many competent professors, engineers, school teachers, and various managers out there.
Re: Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment by KGD10: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
zomby:

None of them should be given anything position...Buhari should give average Nigerians the opportunity to be part of his administration...There are many competent professors, engineers, school teachers, and various managers out there.

How are we supposed to know the Nigerians who can perform well? Amaechi was a performer and needs to be retained. Aregbesola's roads and schools were something that couldn't be comprehended because they were amazing.

Only Olusola Oke is a bit unknown as regard to infrastructures but then, he's never had an opportunity
to showcase this howeverr he's well known as an outspoken lawyer and maybe I'm a bit biased about Oke but I want an Ilaje man to have a federal post and seeing how passionate Olusola Oke is, he's the right man to bring some form of development to Ilaje community. We need a seaport badly in Ondo state.

Anyway, the aforementioned two, Ameachi and Aregbesola are tried and tested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Stoned In Presence Of German Security Before He Ran In Updated Video / How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks / Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.