Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents (35610 Views)

Nina Ivy Shares Her Skydiving Experience / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by legacy230: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Just like bambam.. It just occurred to me
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by LINTUNE(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2019
OsuMustGo:
This people should be ashamed of themselves

A disgrace of a child like this should be disowned

She's a slvt that will continue to bring shame to the family

An average yoruba family won't celebrate this dumb idiot
u are a fool.. Idiot undecided
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by MChaze25(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2019
This one she looks like Bob risky
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by chiipink(f): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
OsuMustGo:

cry
My mum is the cheapest prostitute ever.. That's why she died shamefully.. cry

Sorry.
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by chiipink(f): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
OsuMustGo:

Wow my mother is really be a terrible whọre.. She was a disgrace to womanhood.y dad is Useless and worthless man

What a shamless family grin
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by uniqueogo(f): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
her mother's daughter
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by chiipink(f): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
OsuMustGo:
we are cursed thats why my mum died as a prostitute, and my dad a mad man (

What a shameless family grin
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by chiipink(f): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
OsuMustGo:
my mum is a LovePeddler a disgrace to womanhood.
She is cursed thats why she died of hiv
.. Stop washing ur dirty linen outside its ok lipsrsealed
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by chiipink(f): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
OsuMustGo:
.. I'm the son a of dirty cursed LovePeddler

Stop washing ur dirty lined outsid it's ok lipsrsealed
Re: Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents by chiipink(f): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
OsuMustGo:
im the son of a dirty LovePeddler lipsrsealed
Stop washing ur dirty linen outside

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / Tiwa Savage And J Cole Pictured Together / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.