Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly (63740 Views)

Meet Otobong Ndem Who Finished HND Before Secondary School / Owl Found On Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Speaker’s Seat / Idongesit Ituen Beaten After Attacking Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Pdp na religion for dia
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by ikobong1234: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Smartphelz:
He should start by telling us who he is related to. We cannot be fooled
his Dad is former senator
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by montumonami(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Smartphelz:
he actually did
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by nkemdi89(f): 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
The rich always wants to be in power.
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by superlanny(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Davash222:
Just a friendly reminder...

Desmond Elliot built toilet for us.
that guy na scam ehn, na during election period him start to beg people up and down for re election
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by Fantazy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Where is the 26 yrs old man
or u mean 62

1 Like

Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by vineyardfarms: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
freeze001:

Yahaya Bello is yet another disgraceful albatross!
YAHAYA IS MORE THAN A DISGRACE, DISASTER
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by bookworm8(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
na2016:

It is really sad that the same people who stole our common wealth and feel the youth cannot do anything good, are the same people who only see the good in their children alone. Who doesnt know that this 26 year old is the son of a former Nigerian senator? is it not laughable what Akwa Ibom state is turning into? Why are they fooling us the poor hardworking youth? Would an ordinary 26 year old win such election? This is insulting to say the least, Rubbish!!!!!

you are right o
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by HIPROFILE(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Very good, start your political journey on a good note and you will be in politics for a very long time. Congratulations

only if he knows very well political calculation and permutations. akpabio miscalculated alongside over confidence and loud mouth.

you can see where it got him right now he is at the mercy of buhari appointment to remain in politics thats all he has left

1 Like

Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by playboy19(m): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Y'all better don't get your f*cking hopes too high. The moment I saw the boy wearing an expensive suit, Gucci tie, and a Hermes bracelet, his matter was already settled right there. Like someone already pointed out, what Y'all should really be fighting for is "not too poor to run", cos the elite class is already beating you to the age thing. They are already carefully positioning their kids on your dream seats.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by princejones(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
You didn't ask him who his father is,is a son of a former senator who influence the whole thing(process),anyway congrats to the young man(MP).Akwa lbom deserve the best
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by UrVillagePpl: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Looks like tonto's husband in that second picture.

Tonto husband?

abegi she no get husband..
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by Mizwisdom(f): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lol he's not 26
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Udstar:

My Brother that man is from Nsit Ubium in Akwa Ibom State and I'm also an Akwa Ibomite. The father's name didn't put him there, He worked very hard. He consulted virtually everybody in Akwa Ibom State and most notably, he is very humble and sociable just like his predecessor Hon. Onofiok Luke. Based on his Hardwork and Loyalty he was endorsed by many including his predecessor who has great influence in his constituency.

Despite the fact that Aks is PDP, The young man didn't rely on that but he continued to work hard.
His father antecident and money can't be ruled out. Its not easy to get PDP ticket in akwa ibom state, if its only through his sociable life then you try it in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by Ategberoson(m): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
I'll be a colleague by 2027 never say never
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by akinsmyk(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
With his football age
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by gumaveddy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Political numbers, how can you tell me this man is 26 allot of folks may believe him but I'm not...shithole country.
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by senatordave1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
gumaveddy:
Political numbers, how can you tell me this man is 26 allot of folks may believe him but I'm not...shithole country.
He is 36 actually

1 Like

Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
26 and am here
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by DNA9(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Politics age? This fat man is not 26. I know him well. Stop the lie

Shot da bleep up. You know nothing about him. If u do u would knw he is actually 26years. We were together in high school
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Remijuice:
Only PDP can give this kind of opportunity

To a senator's son. Clap for yourself now
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by Udstar(m): 1:28am On Mar 19, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
His father antecident and money can't be ruled out. Its not easy to get PDP ticket in akwa ibom state, if its only through his sociable life then you try it in 2023.

Okay, but what I know is that He deserved it and he worked hard for his victory. The good thing is that he didn't depend on His Dad's antecedent. He has the potential to excel in the higher ground of politics where his father's pedigree cannot bring him favour.
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by Udstar(m): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2019
saintkeppy:

My broda spare me all these stories, his father, Senator Effiong Bob is the political leader of Nsit Ubium, he annoits whoever he wants to contest or appointments from his LGA.

He played a big role when Onofiok Luke was about to be denied a 2nd term bid, subsequently made a speaker &federal house ascension.

Otobong is there simply becos of his father's influence &under the platform of PDP the most popular party in the state.

Okay then the Father made a good choice. He deserved it and he worked hard for his victory. The good thing is that he was not complacent because he was anointed by his Father and predecessor, He worked hard. I'm an Akwa Ibomite and I've seen that man's Hardwork. He has the potential to excel in the higher ground of politics where his father's pedigree cannot bring him favour.
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by nicepoker101(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Smartphelz:
go back and read everything. The answer is there.
Re: Meet 26-Year-Old Bob Otobong Who Won A Seat At Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly by Funkybabee(f): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2021
Lol. This is a rubbish assumptions.

Wether too regid or not, there's solution to everything.

Yoruba says ti Oro. Ba kan oke to kan ile, oni ibi ti ahun gbe gba

Youth just need the support of each other without bias of religion or tribe.

That's just the solution.

But these same youth who are doing Yahoo Yahoo, olosho, arm robbers all kinds of immorality that cannot be say with mouth.

Agberos e.tc.

See only God can deliver us, but when we are ready ni. There's nothing bad for youth to create their party for now but they are waiting for voting time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Emir Sanusi Marries Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa - Premium Times / Tunde David Mark Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.