Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) (29647 Views)

Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gov.Willie Obiano of Anambra has inaugurated new projects at Ogbunike Cave and Owerre Ezukala Water Falls, Orumba South Local Government Area (LGA).
The projects are the 205 steps with rails on both sides six changing rooms with four toilets, a bar and an information centre.
Gov. Obiano explained that the state government placed high premium on the tourism sector; that was why the state upgraded two tourist sites -- Owerre Ezukala and Ogbunike Cave in less than a year.

The Governor was represented by Commissioner in the Ministry of Diaspora Affairs, Indigenous Artworks, Culture and Tourism, Mrs Sally Mbanefo.
Obiano noted that the ultimate goal was for United Nations, Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisations (UNESCO), to identify with the projects and partner with the state to take it to the next level.

This according to him is to create opportunities for the youths especially, host communities.
In a speech, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa represented by Mr Tobechukwu Obienu said that Anambra was one of the leading states in The Diaspora Affairs.

He noted that the role of The Diaspora in nation-building could not be overemphasised as it would help to reposition the economy and aid in economic growth and recovery.

Earlier, Traditional Ruler of Owerre Ezukala, Igwe Thomas Ogbonnaya commended the state government for initiating development of the projects.

He urged the government to continue the good work by further re-constructing the roads leading to the cave.

The event witnessed cutting of ribbon and presentation of gift items to the governor.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wow sad

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Officialgarri: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
A project that will lie fallow and dilapidate just like Tinapa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by MxreR: 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Cool! Anambra amaka. Lalasticlala cool

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by madmohamed(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
A project that will lie fallow and dilapidate just like Tinapa.
how did u now that prophet Muhammad

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by MxreR: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
===.

These are streets of Anambra, only Abuja comes close

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by MxreR: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
===

Streets and neighbourhoods of Anambra, only Maitama or Asokoro comes close. 1 & 2 Awka, 3 & 4 Onitsha cool

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Them don come again.

Chest beaters.

See the one above me

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
Anambra is too dirty for my liking. So many old houses and indigenous beggars makes the city a turn off. Lagos is far ahead of the east.
Anambra has one of the best rural roads in Nigeria.
This is what happens when you decide to live and die in a thatched brown roasted roof althrough your life.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Very fine.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by MxreR: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
====.

This is Anambra, only in Abuja or Lagos will you see this sort of outlook. cool

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Unlimitk:
Them don come again.

Chest beaters.

See the one above me
Chest beat your own.
Nobody is stopping you.
If you have it, you flaunt it.
Nobody will ever blow your own trumpet for You. cool

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by BeautifulMind2: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
[s]A project that will lie fallow and dilapidate just like Tinapa.[/s]
Discover Anambra tourist sites:

Aerial view Agulu lake and Hotel

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Num07033711115(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Interesting
Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by MxreR: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
=====.

New areas in Anambra precisely Awka, only Asokoro comes close.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by MxreR: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:
====.

Some neighborhoods in Onitsha, only Maitama comes close. cool

12 Likes 5 Shares

Ejimagift:
==.

More Onitsha neighborhoods, only Maitama comes close cool

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by TheAngry1: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chai! See beauty! We have so much in this country, but we are constantly shouting oyel! I have been to so many so-called tourist attractions in some African countries, it is nowhere near this. Even Rwanda is a landlocked boring country! Imagine Anambra investing in tourism. Imagine the possibilities.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Guyman02: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Anambra State has the best rural network of roads. I was amazed with what I saw the last time I visited the state interior. The bad roads and major highways are federal roads, I hope the FG will pay them to fix FG roads in the state. Please dont ask them to spend the money they are supposed to use in opening up villages on FG roads in the state, thats the work of Fashola

24 Likes

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by seacoast(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Odimma

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Preshy561:

This is what happens when you decide to live and die in a thatched brown roasted roof althrough your life.

I spent 25 years in onitcha before relocating to Lagos. Don't over hype anambra or i will post ridiculous pictures of anambra for the world to see

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Earthquake2: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
MxreR:

New areas in Anambra, only Asokoro comes close.

You have time for dirty ewedu munching Afonjas

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
The governor is now wallowing in confusion.
Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by PassiveNaira: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nice one to the able governor. This is better than unveiling one image.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
i will visit the cave when Obiano stops drinking

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Earthquake2: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
[s]
Ejimagift:

I spent 25 years in onitcha before relocating to Lagos. Don't over hype anambra or i will post ridiculous pictures of anambra for the world to see
[/s]

It seems like you don't have agbero job this morning

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ejimagift:

First, it is Onitsha not onitcha you illiterate.
And again, which city/state doesn't have bad side or dirty looking area in this Nigeria.
And lastly, you left Anambra how many years ago and still claim it has same look till now.
You are really daft.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) by olagbola45(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Preshy561:

And you can't stop coming to d brown roasted roof

Shior

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences Those That Moved Back To Nigeria From Abroad (usa) / Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage / South Korea Enquiry(nigerians In South Korea How Street)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.