Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death (27830 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by ikewaterwater: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sharon Ojong, a Nigerian media mogul took to Instagram to narrate how she escaped death after taking drink spiked by a potential rapist at a house-warming party in Lagos.According to the media personality, the past 48 hours has been long and restless with the drug in her system. Sharon Ojong who escaped death after taking the drink spiked by the potential rapist, disclosed that the suspect is blatantly lying instead of owning up or apologizing for attempting to kill or rape her.

She wrote as she shared her video;

I’m so grateful to God for being with me as well as having a proactive friend who was with me and got me out of there ASAP. Although I’ve spoken to medical professionals and taken what I needed to get the acid and ingredients out of my system, the past 48hrs have been long and restless with the drug in my system. I feel extremely disparaged. For a second, i feared speaking out will attract ill-mannered and uncouth comments but he chose the wrong woman. I refuse to be discouraged and silent.___Over two hundred women are being raped daily, with less than a hundred reporting to the police. Very few of these cases will be investigated, prosecuted, and no more than ten will result in a conviction and lenient sentence (with most perpetrators end up serving half their sentence). Most times nothing else has been done to pursue the investigation simply because victims can’t provide any information to take this investigation further. But thank God for social media, this type of men need to be shamed!!!___P/S - For legal reasons, this post was taken down for more investigation. But back up now because I have never doubted my instincts and my suspect is blatantly lying instead of owning up and apologizing for attempting to kill or rape me. 

watch her video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/sharon-ojong-escapes-death-after-taking-spiked-drink-by-potential-rapist/

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by delishpot: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Waiting for the real gist.

9 Likes

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Gabo32: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
suicide should not be an option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thank God for a saved pussy

6 Likes

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by SeriouslySense(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
You are lucky, thank God.
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by NASTYNASOSO: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

SOME GUYS SELF NA EVERYTHING THEM GO RAPE.

8 Likes

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Oye4u(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
May God have mercy!
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by emmabest2000(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Stop drinking anyhow even at the party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by dudiz4me(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Avater0147(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Aunty abeg go solve ur issue. All this girl's can lie oo. So I don't trust them

13 Likes

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by tartar9(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
What were you expecting ma when you choose to roll with igbos

1 Like

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by OkunrinOloro: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
LuciferDemented

LuciferAnointed:
Rubbish!

Where is proof that it was rape?
What if the person just wanted to harvest her organs?

I hate it when people jump into conclusion.

*spits angry
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by teleemar: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
One needs to be cautious these days o!
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by OkunrinOloro: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
I remember a joke by the comedian Natasha Leggero:

"Ladies, have you ever noticed that your ugliest friend is always the one who is most scared of getting raped? Relax babe.There's at least 4 or 5 of us before they consider you"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by anochuko01(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
your yahoo boy friends' house warming...
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Offpoint1: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Until I hear from the both side...
There's been a lot of false accusations lately.

5 Likes

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by CzarChris(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
I'm confused here, seriously I don't get it.

Must everybody trend? What kind of attention seeking demented spirit is out there? If there is evidence use it and get the dude arrested, if not and all you have is your "instinct" and you pay this rape card with the wrong dude he would sue your sorry azz to high heavens. This will end up looking as a blackmail case gone wrong, Nigerians don wise up.

OP, be very careful how you throw around the title "media mogul", how many radio or TV stations does she have? Or is she the owner of any of the national dailies?

OP, I don't like what I hate be very careful.

Who even brings this kinds of stories to the front page in the first place.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Now even urgoez are claiming they were almost raped

Wow

3 Likes

Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by seyigiggle: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
someone is confused. either myself or this Sharon.
I hope this does not leads to blackmail.
Re: Sharon Ojong Takes Rapists Spiked Drink, Escapes Death by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
LuciferAnointed:
Rubbish!

Where is proof that it was rape?
What if the person just wanted to harvest her organs?

I hate it when people jump into conclusion.

*spits angry
Hian shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) / Nigerian Army Uncovers Illegal Bunkering Camp In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.