Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (54178 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by lacemose(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
This lady never expected the response she got after she posted on her Twitter page that men are stupid...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/lady-gets-replied-deeply-after-she.html

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by tooth4tooth: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
The answer is savagery grin grin. Some of these ladies are so dumb that whenever a man hurt their emotions,they vent their frustration on all men. Must every man be a slowpoke like your boyfriend

313 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Officialgarri: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
How do these kind of people get verified sef .

They don't even speak any sense that would make them popular and eventually get verified

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by delugajackson: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Typical frustrated Nigerian feminist. She's probably experiencing the hot flashes of menopause, hence the immature rant.

Once I become President of this country, my first assignment would be to execute all feminists and their sympathizers. I know its crazy, but someone has to do it.

So help me God.

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Abfinest007(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
brutality :Pbrutality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Forgetting her dad and brothers are men...gringrin That man is savage

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by alberto2k(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
E go pain am embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by AdsenseSnow(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin that man just ended this olosho career cheesy what a waste of a lady

Bring your Adsense and website so I can buy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
tooth4tooth:
The answer is savagery grin grin. Some of these ladies are so dumb that whenever a man hurt their emotions,they vent their frustration on all men. Must every man be a slowpoke like your boyfriend
When a guy experience heartbreak from his girl, he comes here to insult all girls, call them names while his counterparts sing his praise. Why are you guys wailing?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by frbona: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin that man just ended this olosho career cheesy what a waste of a lady
is this your momma's name?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by tooth4tooth: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
When a guy experience heartbreak from his girl, he comes here to insult all girls, call them names while his counterparts sing his praise. Why are you guys wailing?
You call it wailing? Does she need someone to remind her that her father,her brothers,her uncles even her unborn children; when they become men are stupid as well?
That explains how insensitive people can be when they think from their anus.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
The man that promised her a trip to Dubai didn't fulfill that promise so she is vexed.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by olaolulazio(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Her Dad, Brothers and her stinking BF's.

Ogun kill am! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by anochuko01(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
when your mother tells you that youre a product of a one night stand....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Kendumazy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Men are stupid and she's a father. Is her father a woman? Lol

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link below
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Damfostopper(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Stupid biitches disgracing themselves

12 Likes

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Uyi168: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Isn't it obvious she's seeking attention
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by sevo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Give that mayor guy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by skyfather09(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
then her papa na Wetin??!
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by armstrongkevwe: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=gloria34 post=76767115]When a guy experience heartbreak from his girl, he comes here to insult all girls, call them names while his counterparts sing his praise. Why are you guys wailing?[/quote
U b my sister from Delta State if not I for reply u
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Tomyzino: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
E pain am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by danhunter500(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Damn, she is sooo FRUSTRATED.

That may means her FATHER too is STUPID enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Finishing aye
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by landmark86: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
That is her opinion about men
Never blame her
I just pray she neva fall the victim again.

When an hustling guy toast you, you ignored him but when a fake rich guy toast you, u embraced him. Now u are used & down and u are now saying men are stupid.

May thunder strike u down

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by AdsenseSnow(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
frbona:

You no gree get any sense angry so I can't speak with a dirty dingbat birthed by another dingbat mother

4 Likes

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by emmabest2000(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
tooth4tooth:
I tell u , las las they can’t do with D I C K S !
Whether artificial D I C K or real D I C K
Ladies will always be ladies ... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by martius101(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
frbona:

Eyah sorry...Choi..em don forget say una get committee for here.....

Lol...the thing pain d gel

4 Likes

Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by DeRay98(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
cucumbae:
The man that promised her a trip to Dubai didn't fulfill that promise so she is vexed.
grin
Bini elders talk am for parable say," person wey take purge dey wait for another person food to eat, na empty belle he go take sleep" grin
Re: Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got by Naijasuper: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
Why would she categorise all men as stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.