Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island (47100 Views)

Fire Guts Another Building In Lagos (Photos) / Another Building Collapses In Onitsha, Five Escape Death / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by chukwuibuipob: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
sad
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by AdisaGaniyu(f): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
God help us in this country...!!!
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Another one shocked
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by olaolulazio(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
HighKing01:
Nigeria will still be a shithole 50years from now
You'll defiantly be alive then to witness it bro
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by chukwuibuipob: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
LuciferAnointed:
grin grin

Christmas has come early.
undecided
LuciferAnointed:
grin grin

Christmas has come early.
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by gistfever: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
just watch the video now..... see how people they run ... naa God go help us

WATCH FULL VIDEO>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/another-building-collapses-in-oke-arin.html
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Starboytwo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Now I understand why a lot of people gotta die before change is made in this country.... This collapse with the last one would wake up the housing ministry or whatever to do their jobs well.....

Only if we had people willing to die, we'd storm other ministries or agencies, die there and have them sit up to their duties.... There's no free thing in this life...

You want Biafra, be ready to die
You want better Nigeria, same
You want quality buildings, have some collapsed like its already happening

1 Like

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by cocainpusher: 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
no any igbo man or woman will see heaven, they are the cause of this
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by orimipe(f): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
God have mercy
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by anochuko01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
could it be that some people are simply appeasing their gods?
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Eberex(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Do not bother to click on the link. There is no video
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by sureheaven(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Too many rituals before and during election.

There must be repercussion after election. shocked
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by kstyle2(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
The ministry of housing and urban planning need to answer why so many buildings, despite not getting the right approval are still constructed
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by frowland(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lies, fake news.
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is serious
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by LeFreakSoChic(f): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chizuru01:
Afonja can't do without fake building.

They can never do without duping and fraud. Their contractor keep buying inferior thing just to dupe the owner of the house, Ndi oshi.

Thank for umu Igbo helping their retched life, If not, they will competing with Alamajiri on who get IDP pass each other

It will never ever be well with you and those that are liking your comment. Bastard creatures from the pit of hell
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by TANID(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

We never had problem with building collapse until yanminri started selling substandard and fake building materials to contractors and builders. We might shut down your building materials market to preserve life and safety. What do you think? grin
Oh My God
savage

1 Like

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by LeFreakSoChic(f): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:
3 buildings collapsed in less than 2 weeks in afonja land. Those dude should go appease the spirit of MKO, egbon dey para for una.

My advice for our sophisticated brothers, to be landlord no be by garagara. Chinedu build house no mean say you must build. It is better you manage your brown roof hut than kill yourself competiting with an Igbo man that doesn't even know you exist.

I don't talk my own. I don waka comot.

The house wey una no gree build for una caves because of your old folks waiting to suck the progress out of your destinies. Na afonja land una feel safe. Oloriburuku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by mungoparks: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na to scatter every house for that Lagos island craps.
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by StarOnEarth(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Building are collapsing in lagos now and I can see my Igbo brothers shouting "afonja" bla bla bla
If it's good thing we are seeing about lagos now the story would have been "lagos is a no man land".

The reason I don't even take all this comment serious sha is because it only ends here.. my Igbo friends don't behave like this guys on Nairaland
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Humanitarian5t(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chizuru01:

Afonja people and their hopelessness will buy building material made to construct a small poultry farm and use it to build 3 storey building. You people should be grateful to us, if not you people would wake up one day inside lagoon as una city has collapsed
If Una don abuse finish... Come chop president. You guys are animals... People dying and all you have to say is rubbish Igbos are demons I am sorry to say
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by TommyAnthem(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmmm, I smell some conspiracies, are you sure these buildings are not communicating with one another?

2 Likes

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by ekestic1976(f): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chizuru01:

They can never do without duping and fraud. Their contractor keep buying inferior thing just to dupe the owner of the house, Ndi oshi.

Thank for umu Igbo helping their retched life, If not, they will competing with Alamajiri on who get IDP pass each other

The Kanuri are great Nigerians. They always stretch their luck with their hosts! Give them a yard, they contest your foot. Highly infallible they are, for they can never do any wrong. Anywhere they go, they develop even at the expense of their natural habitation. They are great merchant princes, with interests mostly in the white stuff and undergrade merchandise. The Kanuri are a special breed. They feel at home in any place, especially in holding facilities from Bangkok to China. Highly embittered people, hateful and hating always. No respect for their elders who they let other people worship as late nationalists.

1 Like

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Clairevoyant: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

We never had problem with building collapse until yanminri started selling substandard and fake building materials to contractors and builders. We might shut down your building materials market to preserve life and safety. What do you think? grin
Broke afonjas will always request for cheap things, who are we not to supply the demanded?
How many house collapse do you hear in the east
Business is business and it's strictly financial

4 Likes

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Pearlyakin(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chizuru01:

You are so filled up with hate that you forgot to type a simple word as wretched correctly.
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Gforce2019: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Building collapse in Lagos island again....
Ipob piglets , why? Why? Why?
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by 12345baba(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Be like hot weather done dey melt houses for lagos
Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by AmazingELixir: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Even the fallen gods of afonja are venting their annoyance with next level agenda.

Abi na the sacrifices the politicians offer the gods dem dey take..?

1 Like

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Clairevoyant: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Humanitarian5t:

If Una don abuse finish... Come chop president. You guys are animals... People dying and all you have to say is rubbish Igbos are demons I am sorry to say
The fact that you you think you have sense eludes my understanding.
We sympathise with those affected but your cowardly brothers will not stop pointing fingers at their CHI

2 Likes

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Kinikini: 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
I am laughing at the obvious inferiority complex on display. At least it is not ''Afonjas'' pursuing you guys in SA, Ghana, and every other part of the world.

Chizuru01:

Re: Another Building Collapses In Lagos At Egerton Square, Alakoro Lagos Island by Ghozky(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
It seems like Nigerians have offended God, by voting Buhari. Next level- collapsed buildings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Places In Lagos You Should Be Careful Of Before Buying Land / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT / Mighty-Mighty Gifts 10 Houses Worth ₦125M To Widows In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.