Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election (1475 Views)

INEC Declares Wike Winner Of Rivers Governorship Race / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Cherrybae(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
I have it on good records that the candidate of the AAC is presently leading his counterpart of the PDP.

Results collated so far for 14 LGA shows clearly that the AAC is leading in 10 LGAs while the PDP won four.

Collation is ongoing for remaining LGAs as there is likely to be a rerun in six LGAs

AAC won in Abua Odual, Ahoada east, Ahoada West, Degema, Gokana, Akuku Toru, Asari Tori, Emohua, Ikwerre, , Opobo/ Nkoro

While the PDP has won in Etche, Omuma, ogu / bolo, Ogba Egbema/ Ndoni

The margin of defeat by the AAC at the moment is about 326. 112

In other not to call this a fake news, I urge the Mods and both the APC and PDP supporters here on Nairaland to see this update as a speculation as only the INEC are empowered by law to declare results.

Full collation will be completed latest 5pm on Tuesday 19th March while results will be announced on Wednesday 20th March.

Please note that Obio Akpor LGA result remains cancelled.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by quickberry(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wailers, where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by megacity: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
Cherrybae:
[s]I have it on good records that the candidate of the AAC is presently leading his counterpart of the PDP.

Results collated so far for 14 LGA shows clearly that the AAC is leading in 10 LGAs while the PDP won four.

Collation is ongoing for remaining LGAs as there is likely to be a rerun in six LGAs

AAC won in Abua Odual, Ahoada east, Ahoada West, Degema, Gokana, Akuku Toru, Asari Tori, Emohua, Ikwerre, , Opobo/ Nkoro

While the PDP has won in Etche, Omuma, ogu / bolo, Ogba Egbema/ Ndoni

The margin of defeat by the AAC at the moment is about 326. 112

In other not to call this a fake news, I urge the Mods and both the APC and PDP supporters here on Nairaland to see this update as a speculation as on the INEC are empowered by law to declare results.

Full collation will be completed latest 5pm on Tuesday 19th March while results will be announced on Wednesday 20th March.

Please note that Obio Akpor LGA result remains cancelled.[/s]

What is AAC again?

I dont know honestly

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by quickberry(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
megacity:

What is AAC again?

I dont know honestly

Winner of Rivers gubernatorial election

4 Likes

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by megacity: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
quickberry:

Winner of Rivers gubernatorial election

Are you a thief?

How can AAC that nobody knows the meaning win governorship election??

Have they even ever won councilorship election??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by quickberry(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
megacity:

Are you a thief?

You might be an armed robber

3 Likes

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Fuckyoumod: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
D
Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
megacity:

What is AAC again?

I dont know honestly
You sound pained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Fuckyoumod: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
megacity:

Are you a thief?

How can AAC that nobody knows the meaning win governorship election??

Have they even ever won councilorship election??
shut up dia.... How dare you refer to the Governor elect of Rivers state a nobody??

Even wike with all the bragging, never saw this coming. He least expected that Rivers state election would turn out like this for him.
He thought it was done and dusted.

Just wait till Wednesday.... Then just try to disturb the peace of Rivers people and see how you will die for nothing.

Let me explain to you my boy, I know your a lunatic, I know your mentally docile and indolent, but listen.

1. APC had no candidate - true.

2. APC Decided to Adopt AAC - TRUE.

3. by Adopting AAC as its candidate, he automatically, directly or indirectly becomes an APC candidate in Rivers.

4. Because he is the automatic candidate of APC Rivers state, he enjoys all the privileges and support of APC in Rivers state.

5. Every APC member and APC supporter in various wards in Rivers state automatically started working for him.

6. The voters who wanted wike out voted for him

7. So the question of whether you know him or not is stupid.

Obio/akpor result was written by PDP and wike at the Rivers state Government house and must be cancelled or rejected.

Has wike ever won any free and fair election in Rivers state

Wike is a rigger, PDP and APC are both riggers, let the smartest rigger out rig the other simple.

If you think any state election in 2019 was free and fair then you be mumu....

Both the ones PDP won they rigged, APC ooh... The also rigged.

Stop bitching and face reality.

Wait till Wednesday, then you will know that APC is the government at the federal level.

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
D
Based on the history and antecedents of the op with such news,i will give her the benefit of the doubt.afterall she was the first person that drop the news about aac leading during the guber poll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by quickberry(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wike must go
Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Realadey(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmmm, that's pure handiwork of Amaechi if this news is true, Wike should start packing.
Both Amaechi and Wike are very selfish people, causing the killings of the people in Rivers state because of elections,God is watching them.

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Babacele: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
after d whole thing, Awara of today's AAC is the governor of Rivers State under the platform of APC by tomorrow. Very simple.
Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Babacele: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
OP is absolutely right. I believe her die. While Igbos were cheering Wike on ,he was carried away in their nonsense and was busy making noise while master strategist , Ochi Aliri of Nigeria, Rotimi Workaholic Amaechi was busy harvesting voters with PVC in Rivers . Una eye must clear of all the evils you people have been perpetuating since 2015 . Awara is the next governor of Rivers State, if you ain't satisfied go to court or we gun you down ,afterall the courts gave the 2015 mandate to Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Fuckyoumod: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
My advice.... Please after Wednesday result announcement, kindly don't disturb oooh, else you will be gunned down and you will die for nothing.... A wasted death.....and this is Nigeria trust me nothing will happen.

From the info and signal we are getting, There is no way wike can survive this.. It is not by who voted for who. Its just a case of outright removal of wike.
Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by rexington: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Op you are just kidding yourself. Most of those constituency seats have been declared for the PDP already, how did the APC or AAC get the votes to win the governorship. By thursday am sure you will be singing a different song
Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Babacele: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Realadey:
Hmmmmm, that's pure handiwork of Amaechi if this news is true, Wike should start packing.
Both Amaechi and Wike are very selfish people, causing the killings of the people in Rivers state because of elections,God is watching them.
Amaechi is an epitome of patriotism. I think a stronger word for the term patriotism is " Rotimi Amaechi" ,and heaven knows this is so true.
Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by wingmanII: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Stupid dreamers, keep dreaming. Your ogas who know better are crying all over the place.
Come the day inec will announce AAC as winner in rivers state.
Rubbish. Everybody knows the role of the NA 6 division in this macabre dance and inec will not accept any result written by soldiers and forced down on electoral officers. This is why the process was suspended in the first place. The fake results won't fly.
Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Babacele: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
megacity:

What is AAC again?

I dont know honestly
so you are this naive. Ok AAC means APC. simple. So I ask you now : what is APC?

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On Rivers Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Op keep spreading your lies ooo. Abua/Odual that there was no election APC win that one too?���

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Gives Reasons Why He Will Step On Toes / I Know It Was Over For Amaechi In Rivers The Moment Oshiomole Denied Him / Igbos Have Produced More US Dollar Multimillinares Than Harvard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.