Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan (12896 Views)

Hushpuppy: AGF, Malami Cautions Court Against Granting Bail To DCP Abba Kyari / Senate Presidency: APC Warns To Ndume / PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by chidima2019: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
The Ogun State chapter of All Progressives Congress (APC), has warned banks and other financial institutions not to succumb to threats and pressures from the outgoing governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, to obtain last-minute loans, overdrafts and other financial instruments barely two months to the end of his tenure.

In a press statement issued in Abeokuta on Monday, and signed by the APC Caretaker Committee’s Publicity Secretary, Tunde Oladunjoye, the party warned that any institution that grants such requests “does so at its own risk.”

The press statement reads:

“It has come to our notice that the outgoing governor has been exerting pressures on banks and financial institutions to grant frivolous loans, overdrafts and other instruments immediately Dapo Abiodun was declared governor-elect.

“We are equally aware that files and other sensitive government documents are being moved out of government offices on the order of the outgoing governor, His Excellency, Senator Ibikunle Amosun.

“It is therefore important to let it be known to the concerned public officers that it is part of their duties to protect public properties, including files, documents and information at their disposal. As anything contrary to this will be running foul of the laws and their oath of office. The allegiance of the civil servants is to Ogun State and not to any individual, no matter who.

“As for the banks, we want to state categorically that the incoming administration believes so much in the rule of law and due process. Therefore, the administration will not honour any obligation that does not follow due process or any loans that do not receive the prior approval of the state’s House of Assembly.

“According to the Federal Bureau of Statistics, Ogun State’s Internally Generated Revenue has increased by 590 per cent in eight years totalling N74, 835, 979, 000.51.

“Why the outgoing administration still wants “injury-time” loans despite those already incurred, beats one’s imagination and leaves much to be desired. The incoming administration will not honour such shady loans.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/03/ogun-apc-warns-banks-against-granting.html

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
cool

APC is known for integrity and therefore we must not allow the likes of Amosun to tarnish our image.

Amosun can go to Central Bank of Alausa if he needs loan.

~ProsidentBuhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmm

This idea of governor's cleaning out is a very and example

undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by MorataFC: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Amusu is a goner

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by dante0147: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thieves!
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by hisexcellency34: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
i will miss Amosun's weekly photoshoot with Jubril in Aso Villa

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by Femsyn(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
If there's anything i love about the APC is their focus on individuals, not party alliances. You run foul of the party's guidelines, you face the gun yourself. This was evident also in Oyo and Kano. No cover-ups for undeserving members. Other parties need to take a cue from this.

I expected same treatment to the current governor of Delta and Bayelsa states, who were returned almost unopposed. Voters must say NO to undeserving people, while parties take the lead.

We will get there surely.

I see no impending crisis. Amosun would rather be buried politically without APC.

23 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
AMOSUN SHOULD ABANDONED ALL THE ROAD PROJECTS THEN undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by zoedew: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
He is Governor till May 29,2019.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by nabegibeg: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Smart move grin
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by Brunicekid(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ghen Ghen...

Ogun State Season Film 101.

APC Intra-Party crisis.

Politicians of same party attacking one another.

APM self messed up for him to have supported, Hon. Akinlade under another party platform, APM.
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by bashir1451(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by cosmatika(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Finally Nairaland don tire me share. Nothing sounds interesting here again. And soon, their Year BBN will start. Who knows how I can delete my account ejoor

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by enemyofprogress: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
The man wan finish the state patapata
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by kidowu333(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
zoedew:
He is Governor till May 29,2019.
till June 12, not may 29
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

APC is known for integrity and therefore we must not allow the likes of Amosun to tarnish our image.

He can go to Central Bank of Alausa for loan.

~ProsidentBuhari
integrity my foot. Have you not heard that tinubu rolled into his compound 2 bullion vans in an open glare ahead of the recent presidential election? Google it if in doubt. He said it's his money when interviewed. In wish it was an opposition party member who did that,..he would have been in the Efcc's net by now. Just last week, okorocha went and withdrew billions of naira from imo state govt account...for his personal reasons. Gandollar is currently doing the same. I'm so disappointed at APC because they are now proven to be worse than the corrupt PDP under Jonathan. They've been deceiving us in the last 4 years. Now we can see their true colour. Buhari is the only man of integrity amongst them...though he's an ethnic and religious bigot and he's not hiding it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
cosmatika:
Finally Nairaland don tire me share. Nothing sounds interesting here again. And soon, their Year BBN will start. Who knows how I can delete my account ejoor
deleting of account is not free o,you pay for deletion just like you pay for subscription
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by Baawaa(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
As at today,Amosun is till the best governor in the history of Ogun State,all these propaganda cannot tarnish Amosun's image because he has done what no one has done.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by zainzy: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
IF YOU ARE A SME BUSINESS OWNER, THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) are the backbone of any economy contributing to job creation and poverty reduction and therefore here is need for them to be supported to grow.

As a customer centric IT organisation, we understand the struggles of small business, in an age of high costs and no time we believe in making websites affordable and accessible for small business owners, without the fancy price tags. Website design tailored around you and your business priorities.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by Xisnin(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Femsyn:
If there's anything i love about the APC is their focus on individuals, not party alliances. You run foul of the party's guidelines, you face the gun yourself. This was evident also in Oyo and Kano. No cover-ups for undeserving members. Other parties need to take a cue from this.

I expected same treatment to the current governor of Delta and Bayelsa states, who were returned almost unopposed. Voters must say NO to undeserving people, while parties take the lead.

I see no impending crisis. Amosun would rather be buried politically without APC.

What a joke.
The party that focuses on the individual is threatening to deal with rebels.
Oyo and Kano's results were against APC's interest which is glaring by their
frantic effort to get Aso rock intervention on the latter.

What makes you think APC rebels are undeserving?
I am sure you would have praised APC's doggedness had they won Oyo state.

If APC was focused on individuals, it would already be dead in Ogun state.

Going by the Ogun state governorship result, APC will be wise to beg for Amosun's forgiveness.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by AmazingELixir: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
lipsrsealed

This Apc sef, you fall out of favour with the party hierarchy they term you a villian and turn every institution of state against the person.
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by Holak: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Femsyn:

How did they reject Amosun? They elected him as Senator and he has completed his governorship tenure. Are you saying that if Amosun agreed with APC choice, he would have faced opposition?
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Last minute theft.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Ogun APC Warns Banks Against Granting Amosun’s Last-minute Loan by Authoreety: 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good for all ds Apc governors,

Buhari only used u guys to rig his way...

Daft fools

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Ekiti Declares 24-Hour Curfew / Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) / One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.