Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigeria's Biggest Indigenous Electronics Company, Polystar, Now In Enugu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria's Biggest Indigenous Electronics Company, Polystar, Now In Enugu (654 Views)

Polystar Electronics Emerges Africa's Quality Electronics Company Of The Decade / “Next Cash And Carry” To Open In Port Harcourt, Nigeria’s Biggest Mall (Photos) / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Biggest Indigenous Electronics Company, Polystar, Now In Enugu by Deguzman(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Where are my Coal City People? Something big and amazing is now in your neighbourhood. Yes, you heard me right.

Polystar Electronics, reputed to be Nigeria's biggest indigenous electronics company has finally landed in the East of the Niger. You no longer have to worry about visiting Lagos to make your electronics purchases. Trust me, this office complex was structured and designed to render quality and timely services to you. And guess what? Their prices are still pocket-friendly.

The official announcement of the opening of the Enugu office complex was made via the company's official Instagram handle @polystarelectronics. See it below:

"Enugu and South East Nigeria people, get in here!

We've got good news for all our awesome customers and potential customers.

Did you know that Polystar Electronics has the biggest electronics office complex in the Coal City? That's right. So, if you're in Enugu and its environs, you no longer have to visit Lagos in order to buy your high-quality electronics items at cheaper prices. Just walk in/drive into our Enugu showroom complex and get treated to a pleasant surprise.

Address: Garden Avenue, All Saints/Shoprite Roundabout, GRA, Enugu.

For inquiries, please call: 08182189056 or simply send us a DM.

#Polystar #Polystarelectronics #electronics #shopping #household #promo #shopnow #quality #products #affordable #luxury #Enugu #042 #Nigeria"

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Luno Is Asking For My Bvn / Complete Your House With This Marvelous Innovation / Beware Of Crown Investors And Other Telegram Based Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.