Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Mathematical Love Letter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mathematical Love Letter (611 Views)

The Moment She Finally Replied To My Love Letter / Funny Story: Ekandem And The Love Letter | Uyo Comedy (Ekandem In Uyo Ep 3) / Despicable Love Letter A Secondary School Student Wrote To Chioma His Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Love Letter by Johnricho: 6:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
I discovered a letter written by one of the maths students to a girl at a secondary school. Here is what the guy wrote…

Dear Cynthia, with reference to the syllabus of my feelings, I want to prove that the locus of my point is directly proportional to your heart.
On seeing you, I feel like a triangle with only 2 angles, the third one being you.
At times I feel like a circle without a circumference and a tangent without a gradient.
We are like two simultaneous equations without solutions.
You never seem to notice that I am a point lying at your linear equation.
Your smile make my mind rotate 360 degrees anticlockwise and applying a translation, I finally get your image.
You are factors of a quadratic equation but still feel two disjoint sets.
You are the hypotenuse of my right angled triangle and on using either sine or cosine, we can obtain a real solution.
I tried to deal with you on a calculator version but the probability of success is very low.
My letter consists of only one section to be answered without a calculator and the answer is to be given “Yes” in three significant figures.
My life without you is like coordinates of a quadratic turning point.
My love for you is infinite like the graph of Tan 90 and Tan 270 degrees.

By: Nwaikuku on https://www.inspireaders.com/mathematical-love-letter/

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Pepper With Fashion / I Sheet For Body Today, See The Story / Crazy People Full Lagos, Read Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.