Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,989 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. (4470 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by queensera(f): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lady busts a move in excitement as her childhood lover proposes to her at a mall in Lekki, Lagos.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2019/03/lady-dances-as-her-childhood-lover-proposes-to-her-at-a-mall-in-lekki-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by queensera(f): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2019

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by franchasng: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by donstan18: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
sirevee:
Pure scam.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Richdad50(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
So beautiful

Making your best friend your life partner will be your best decision yet. When some ladies say 'I can't marry my best friend', I often wonder if it's an enemy they wish to marry.

That sexual feeling you think you don't have for him because he is your best friend will turn to a sexual obsession if you give him a chance on marriage. Believe me!

In the first few months of marriage, you would have exhausted every known infatuation over his/her body and talked over all your past stories that excites, but a best friend-like conversations keeps the excitement 4ever. It oils your sexlife like a fine German machine. You may even have conversations, laughter, and giggles while making love. No pressure.

Make a decision today to start noticing the details in his affection. Pay attention to his eyes; it's the window to his soul. You would find In it his desire to love you beyond the boundaries you caged him. You may very well be having a daily repeat of excitement for a long time

Richdad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
THIS MONTH... THE MONTH OF PUBLIC PROPOSALS (AND REJECTIONS AND EMBARRASSMENTS).

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Erums(m): 2:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Na owoso be dat na... I Bleep dat babe tire for my nysc days
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Fhowe: 2:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Erums:
so ?
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by anochuko01(m): 3:20am On Mar 19, 2019
girl would be like..."FINALLY, I MADE IT!!!"
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by ValCon888: 3:24am On Mar 19, 2019
sirevee:

Love is not a beautiful thing. Marriage for women, is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by durubennie(m): 4:05am On Mar 19, 2019
I wouldn’t be surprised if this makes the front page of Africa’s largest online forum
undecided
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Erums(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Are you a monitoring spirit, how are we sure?

Believe it or not....
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2019
sirevee:
Shut up! Nigerian men stop embarrassing yourselves to make women happy! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Erums:

Believe it or not....
cool
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Shut up! Nigerian men stop embarrassing yourselves to make women happy! Haba!
So kneeling to propose is an embarrassment shuo?
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2019
sirevee:
So kneeling to propose is an embarrassment shuo?
You don't know? Why are you kneeling down? Don't you know it is against African culture?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Splinz(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2019
smiley

What's the excitement about?
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2019
Donjazzy12:

You don't know? Why are you kneeling down? Don't you know it is against African culture?
Smiles, I just learnt that now. Thanks to you

But how does an African man propose? or don't they?
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by noni14(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2019
i got mine in mind
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by victorian(f): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Erums:

You will still marry and end up with a girl, another man don fucvk taya, do all manner of styles on top for at least 15 years of non stop fucvking, and he go jakpa. Then u will see her, woo her and Kneel down With both knees and say my heartbeat will u marry me? cool

What goes round, comes round.

Abeg argue with your keypads, I'm off to work. Byeee!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Dreyl(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2019
I hope they don't divorce once they are married
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by DavidEsq(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Erums:

Believe it or not....
I
So u expect us to swallow ur claims, hook, line and sinker abi? Give us proof. Submit all ur evidence, let's inspect th materials.
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by DavidEsq(m): 7:54am On Mar 19, 2019
TDonald:

Typing From Experience undecided
Ah dey teh u grin

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by myself13: 8:02am On Mar 19, 2019
Richdad50:
So beautiful

Making your best friend your life partner will be your best decision yet. When some ladies say 'I can't marry my best friend', I often wonder if it's an enemy they wish to marry.

That sexual feeling you think you don't have for him because he is your best friend will turn to a sexual obsession if you give him a chance on marriage. Believe me!

In the first few months of marriage, you would have exhausted every known infatuation over his/her body and talked over all your past stories that excites, but a best friend-like conversations keeps the excitement 4ever. It oils your sexlife like a fine German machine. You may even have conversations, laughter, and giggles while making love. No pressure.

Make a decision today to start noticing the details in his affection. Pay attention to his eyes; it's the window to his soul. You would find In it his desire to love you beyond the boundaries you caged him. You may very well be having a daily repeat of excitement for a long time

Richdad

Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Donjazzy12(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2019
sirevee:
Smiles, I just learnt that now. Thanks to you

But how does an African man propose? or don't they?
Pray, tell what is propose? There is nothing like propose. You love a lady you go with your people to meet her parents. Wetin be propose?
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by Tinaagboba: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2019
Congrats to girl
Re: Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. by judgementyard(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Go girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can She Get Pregnant Without Any Penetrative Sex ? / Why Do Ugly Guy's Get Marry To Fat Ladies / See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.