Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections (58292 Views)

Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Ajimobi ‘Was Paid’ $10million To Drop Tegbe For Bayo Adelabu - Sahara Reporters / Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
I went for my favourite Amala and Abula session at Skylolo, Sky Bank, Bodija, Ibadan. I made my order and thereafter sat down comfortably to devour my well garnished bowl of Amala delicacy.

Midway through my meal, a man joined the table and sat down directly opposite me, he was making a call and talking about travelling to the UK next week to spend time with his children. I looked up, and looked again, lo and behold, it was Chief Bayo Adelabu.

I couldn't believe it. I shrugged. "it can't be the man" - I confidently said to myself. I decided to look again and, this time, I was pretty convinced it was him. I then decided to bell the cat. I asked him without further hesitation: are you Chief Bayo Adelabu? He promptly said yes and nodded at the same time. I was taken aback, albeit pleasantly. I told him I was surprised to see him sit down with us in a Buka like that, without any security personnel milling around. He appeared so simple, so friendly and so pro-people. I told him right there that I couldn't believe the fact that I was sitting directly opposite a former CBN Deputy Governor, a billionaire and a man who had just lost the a keenly-contested governorship contest, barely a week ago. I enjoined him to keep it up.

That, with time, people will definitely take to him and his simple lifestyle. That the people already love him. That he lost the election for reasons that are not his fault in any way. At this stage, other revellers came close, hugged him, took pictures with him and wished him well in his future ambition. I was about to leave after all this when he pulled me back and asked for my phone number. Waoh! I was like "really"? Me? We immediately exchanged numbers.

Suffice it to say that this man is simple to his bone marrow. He is definitely a born leader. A man of the people without a hair of arrogance or greed. He is definitely one for the future. I am still surprised he was that simple and down to earth. I love him wholeheartedly. Kudos, sir!

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by 9jahotblog: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidstone:
I went for my favourite Amala and Abula session at Skylolo, Sky Bank, Bodija, Ibadan. I made my order and thereafter sat down comfortably to devour my well garnished bowl of Amala delicacy. Midway through my meal, a man joined the table and sat down directly opposite me, he was making a call and talking about travelling to the UK next week to spend time with his children. I looked up, and looked again, lo and behold, it was Chief Bayo Adelabu. I couldn't believe it. I shrugged. "it can't be the man" - I confidently said to myself. I decided to look again and, this time, I was pretty convinced it was him. I then decided to bell the cat. I asked him without further hesitation: are you Chief Bayo Adelabu? He promptly said yes and nodded at the same time. I was taken aback, albeit pleasantly. I told him I was surprised to see him sit down with us in a Buka like that, without any security personnel milling around. He appeared so simple, so friendly and so pro-people. I told him right there that I couldn't believe the fact that I was sitting directly opposite a former CBN Deputy Governor, a billionaire and a man who had just lost the a keenly-contested governorship contest, barely a week ago. I enjoined him to keep it up. That, with time, people will definitely take to him and his simple lifestyle. That the people already love him. That he lost the election for reasons that are not his fault in any way. At this stage, other revellers came close, hugged him, took pictures with him and wished him well in his future ambition. I was about to leave after all this when he pulled me back and asked for my phone number. Waoh! I was like "really"? Me? We immediately exchanged numbers. Suffice it to say that this man is simple to his bone marrow. He is definitely a born leader. A man of the people without a hair of arrogance or greed. He is definitely one for the future. I am still surprised he was that simple and down to earth. I love him wholeheartedly. Kudos, sir!
you don't snap the pictures very well. let's see more of the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
9jahotblog:
I will keep posting. Not uploading as expected on Nairaland
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
He didn't even look perturbed like a man who had just lost an election

24 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by hisexcellency34: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Afonjas and amala

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by RockHard: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
That is my favorite Amala joint in Ibadan. Their Amala really make sense.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by gmercy713: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
He has already started planning to visit UK? Not bad tho.
He'll be back in early 2022 to request for our votes claiming a know our plights.

44 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by 9jahotblog: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidstone:
I will keep posting. Not uploading as expected on Nairaland
maybe it's bad network in your area.
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
RockHard:
That is my favorite Amala joint in Ibadan. Their Amala really make sense.
I bet you've never tasted amala at Na Straight, Mokola not far from marindoti barber's area in ibadan. Visit there and thank me later

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
He didn't even look perturbed like a man who had just lost an election. A good sign of a great leader

5 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by RockHard: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
awelekiti:
I bet you've never tasted amala at Na Straight, Mokola not far from marindoti barber's area in ibadan. Visit there and thank me later

I don hear of Ina straight, but I never try am. But Skybank really make brain.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by bkool7(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
No time. This is a good sport man

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidstone:
I went for my favourite Amala and Abula session at Skylolo, Sky Bank, Bodija, Ibadan. I made my order and thereafter sat down comfortably to devour my well garnished bowl of Amala delicacy. Midway through my meal, a man joined the table and sat down directly opposite me, he was making a call and talking about travelling to the UK next week to spend time with his children. I looked up, and looked again, lo and behold, it was Chief Bayo Adelabu. I couldn't believe it. I shrugged. "it can't be the man" - I confidently said to myself. I decided to look again and, this time, I was pretty convinced it was him. I then decided to bell the cat. I asked him without further hesitation: are you Chief Bayo Adelabu? He promptly said yes and nodded at the same time. I was taken aback, albeit pleasantly. I told him I was surprised to see him sit down with us in a Buka like that, without any security personnel milling around. He appeared so simple, so friendly and so pro-people. I told him right there that I couldn't believe the fact that I was sitting directly opposite a former CBN Deputy Governor, a billionaire and a man who had just lost the a keenly-contested governorship contest, barely a week ago. I enjoined him to keep it up. That, with time, people will definitely take to him and his simple lifestyle. That the people already love him. That he lost the election for reasons that are not his fault in any way. At this stage, other revellers came close, hugged him, took pictures with him and wished him well in his future ambition. I was about to leave after all this when he pulled me back and asked for my phone number. Waoh! I was like "really"? Me? We immediately exchanged numbers. Suffice it to say that this man is simple to his bone marrow. He is definitely a born leader. A man of the people without a hair of arrogance or greed. He is definitely one for the future. I am still surprised he was that simple and down to earth. I love him wholeheartedly. Kudos, sir!
Are you campaiging for 2023?
2019 election was last week saturday

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
RockHard:

I don hear of Ina straight, but I never try am. But Skybank really make brain.
please try it out. It's been in existence since 80s. I know the skyebank bodija amala joint too. Its formerly cooperative bank amala joint. I know virtually all the amala joints in ibadan, including the one at iwo road grin. In fact, during my secondary school days. My friends and I would leave IBBHS at oke bola for ina straight at mokola to eat amala. Do you know marindoti barbers? Dunno if the man is still around cos it's a long time I visited the place. I had a sister schooling at St. Louis mokola area then. Gone are the days...so hard to turn back the hands of time...all happened in the 90s until late 90s when I relocated

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
gmercy713:
He has already started planning to visit UK? Not bad tho.
He'll be back in early 2022 to request for our votes claiming a know our plights.
He said on the phone that he would be there for 2 weeks only. To see his children. Is that bad? Family first!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
beamtopola:

Are you campaiging for 2023?
2019 election was last week saturday
Me? I met him for the first time there. His humility is what surprised me

15 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Amala Skye!!! If you know, you know!

7 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
OAM4J
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Pic

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
bkool7:
No time. This is a good sport man
Trust me
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
9jahotblog:
The reflection from the window affected the quality
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2019

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2019

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
That's Mr Bayo washing his hands as after eating Amala dudu

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by 9jahotblog: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidstone:
The reflection from the window affected the quality
ok
Re: Bayo Adelabu Enjoying A Bowl Of Amala After Elections by maidstone: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
9jahotblog:
maybe it's bad network in your area.
Maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Begins Hunger Strike In Police Detention, Rejects Food / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Suleiman Hashiemu Arrives APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.