Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (77019 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by eben1marketer: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by moscobabs(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
H
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by bentwain: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
them no go help me wey hunger wan kill Oo but wait make I trend, na so them go they rush me. yeye president wey dey lead us like him cow name em I blaim
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by bentwain: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
them no go help me wey hunger wan kill Oo but wait make I trend, na so them go they rush me. yeye president wey dey lead us like him cow na em I blaim
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Debbypeterson: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
And how is this news? Wats up with the school bag
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by ajalawole(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
they did well. but what of those kids around her, so actually feel sad

5 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by youngest85(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
landmark86:
Op success na Sapele girl not Warri

Meanwhile who has success account number I want to be part of her success.
This is her account number 2402103016(Fcmb)
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by omokiri5(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
landmark86:
Op success na Sapele girl not Warri

Oga when dem born me the pastor talk say me na Success. I must be successful grin
I no need your money abeg I need paying hustle. I'm a degree holder. Abeg help my life
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by abels(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Taguchi:
everybody wan use this pikin trend.....I weep for this nation
e pain am
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by frankblinkz(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just look at the bag giving to her and the bag she's carrying on the video....I don get,did she complain about her bag.
Una just want trend.....una for carry container give her dey go school na
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by landmark86: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
youngest85:

Na lie this account belongs to Adeleke Obiorah Timothy not success.

The account name must carry Success Sapele

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Mizwisdom(f): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
StarUp:
Everyone is giving her this and that just to also trend...but nobody is talking about how to move her to a better school as well as help polish her English... Did you hear the pidgin she spoke in that video? That pidgin fit break coconut...the way she dragged the word "tire" (taya) as in "e go taya dem"

That pidgin was her ticket to stardom, that's what they speak in her LG, she learns English in school.

4 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Masama: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
God don butter her bread
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by geo4c: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Like play like play this girl wan blow
Cum whr dat Chukwuma's. Sef Cum make we do video
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by shogsman(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=landmark86 post=76777175][b]Op success na Sapele girl not Warri

Most of her bills has already been taking care of,I'm sure they're poorer kids out there, help one out.

2 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
landmark86:

Na lie this account belongs to Adeleke Obiorah Timothy not success.

The account name must carry Success Sapele

Thank you
grin grin grin
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by rapcy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
SUCCESS HAS MANY FRIENDS cool
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Gforce2019: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
AMvanquish:
There are so many kids out there in this same situation. We too like eye service.

Why can't we be proactive and go and help out with our church mind, must a scene hit social media before we provide assistance. Smh

Charity begins at home..
Just want to ask if you how far you have been proactive in helping people in your own little church-mind . Talk is cheap... which one you don do ?
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Gforce2019: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
youngest85:

Scammer spotted....
Pls discountenance this account details.. .. it's neither success or his parents account...

And to you who wants to scam people on nairaland , the thunder wey go fire you is coming towards your entire generation angrily, it will destroy you and none of you will escape it

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by olahpet777(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
The school bag in the viral video is better ... What tha hell is this sacrifice looking parachute?

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by ChijyWills(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
*Good evening fam I have Perfumes for sale at affordable prices if you are interested DM me so I send you the pictures*
Chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347084029641
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by ajaymina(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Taguchi:
everybody wan use this pikin trend.....I weep for this nation

Now I see why Jesus said, IT IS FINISHED in John 19:28-30!!!

Naija!!! na wa!
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by saintruky(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ah she still dey d kpako school o..
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by BiafraIsFree: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
AMvanquish:
There are so many kids out there in this same situation. We too like eye service.

Why can't we be proactive and go and help out with our church mind, must a scene hit social media before we provide assistance. Smh

This is the zoo republic.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by safarigirl(f): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
ajalawole:
they did well. but what of those kids around her, so actually feel sad
exactly my thought

The useless organization got a bag for Success, maybe those other kids also need to make viral videos before they get bags. This is how malice and envy is bred, but a lot of people are too myopic and only care for self-glory, not for the progress of humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by millionboi2: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
StarUp:
Everyone is giving her this and that just to also trend...but nobody is talking about how to move her to a better school as well as help polish her English... Did you hear the pidgin she spoke in that video? That pidgin fit break coconut...the way she dragged the word "tire" (taya) as in "e go taya dem"
education now is beyond spoken English madam
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Awesomefred32(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin grin
she also paid her school fees and still gat some balance left.

Just because her name is Success
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by kayalla(f): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
God has answered their prayers, but no body is talking about the kids from the collapsed building.
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na which kind bag be this
Re: Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization by foreshore(m): 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gistvic:

he viral warri girl, Little Miss Success was spotted with her new School Bag which was given to her from a Charity Organization. Gistvic Reports.

Success was all smiles as she says thank you.

https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/viral-warri-girl-success-seen-with-her.html

Which yeye charity will give her a nice bag and without shoes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Name Is OR My Names Are,which Is Grammatically Correct? / Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real / Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.