Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? (14244 Views)

What Is The Worst University Course To Study? / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) / AAUA Final Year Students Serving Punishment During A Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Gabrie300(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lol.
I can remember back in those days where I was given several punishments.
but this particular one I can never forget.
I was asked to ride okada on some broken bottles for 5mins..
it was a horrible experience in which I can never forget in my entire life.
I Still even have the scars on my feets.
So let's share within ourselves the worst punishments we have ever gotten?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
The day this yeye Yoruba corper used marker to write 'omo oko' on my forehead cause my hair was a little bushy.

Mumu man sad

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Cletus77(m): 12:18am On Mar 19, 2019
No punishment is more horrible than standing in front of the whole school during assembly and apologizing to everyone, for sometimes a minor issue

So embarrassing sad

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by jerryvyne(m): 4:50am On Mar 19, 2019
is it by teachers or seniors? cause I experienced both

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by freemanbubble: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Smelll liesssss

Which school punishment go tell you make you ride okada on broken bottles

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by midehi2(f): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
The day I was flogged on assembly ground (on top table for that matter) the worst part is as a senior prefect that juniors respect so much, the most painful part is i never did what i was accused of cry cry thou i was later compensated but will never, i mean never forget that day.

And I saw the same teacher that flogged me in my village last xmas, and she said "Ah Annie dear, you be big madam now oo"

big madam kee u diia sad

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
I was asked to sweep the entire school for a week..

42 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by TheAngry1: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Visit Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by diskcome: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by helinues: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
No record.. escaped one way or the other
Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by bettercreature(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gabrie300:
Lol.
I can remember back in those days where I was given several punishments.
but this particular one I can never forget.
I was asked to ride okada on some broken bottles for 5mins..
it was a horrible experience in which I can never forget in my entire life.
I Still even have the scars on my feets.
So let's share within ourselves the worst punishments we have ever gotten?
Haba! did you set ASO ROCK on fire

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by tstx(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmmm... Me go Ajebo school ooo. The worst punishment i fit recall vividly was when a teacher told me to stand in front of the class...

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Davash222(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Was told by the principal to finish a 'show glass' of buns cos he saw me buying buns before break period. I chop buns so tey if I spit, na oil dey come out.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ex-boys in d house come and see civilians talking

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Nickymezor(f): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
undecided
Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by popweezy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmm...I remember one time we offended one of our brothers.. He gave us punishment by drawing a diagram of a car on the sand and asked us to be pushing it till it moves from where it is been drawn...

He was the same man who asked me to fetch a bucket of water by using spoon..dat brother ehn..I reserve ma comment sha cuz there is probability of him being a nairalander..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by nelronaldo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
grayht:
I was asked to sweep the entire school for a week..
Pass one chair

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Michelle55: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Was made to crawl to the principal's office.. The scars is still visible on my knees cry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by flexindino(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
mine, was to lie down flat (facing the ground), raise both my hands and legs up...I fit mad dat day

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by vioment: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
I hate when senior say follow me, cun dey carry you dey perambulate everywhere.

Na dat time you go cun dey see people wey u dun dust finish, u know how far from there, enuff promises renewals.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
pick pin.....I wonder where the pin was

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by kachi19: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cos I used paste to give a mate a makeover. this senior flogged me with a vine of a tree while pouring water on me on one spot of my ass and my feet till I went numb. the next day another new set came and asked me to "hang" as they take turns tearing my ass. I couldn't function for 3 days

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by Creativebae(f): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
After i n my crew went to another school to fight their girls. I was made to lie on a table and flogged at the presence of the full school whose student we went to fight. Then also had to sweep round my school for straight 2 weeks,And finally bought higher education note book to write "i will not do it again" inside all the fullscap note within 2days.. It was hell

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by IamYorubanza: 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
cutiee54:
Push a car Drawn on the wall

This was evil especially when the teacher or senior is standing behind you with a BRAIN-SANITIZER A.K.A KOBOKO....Omo u go push tire...

Mine was when I was told to frog jump for almost an Hour cos I didnt wash his clothes back then in the hostel..I almost crippled because of the pain to my knee and thighs which made unable to walk well for almost 3days due to the severity of the punishment.... Senior NAMOH u have a place by Lucifers right hand in HELL.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by guru03(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hanging,
Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by GloShare(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
To push a car drawn on the wall before going to the dining hall for lunch.

For over 1 week, the car no gree start engine. cry

I'll be pushing until other students will return from lunch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by hopexter(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
I was flogged 32 strokes on the assembly ground in front of my girlfriend and side chick. I didn't cry even though I couldn't bear the pains and that made me feel more embarrassed. But ayelala didn't forgive Mr. Balogun. angry

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? by kachi19: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Davash222:
Was told by the principal to finish a 'show glass' of buns cos he saw me buying buns before break period. I chop buns so tey if I spit, na oil dey come out.

I. am. offded. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun / ASUU: Be Ready For Financial Autonomy If You Want University Autonomy / Stop Calling It “garri”, Check Out What It Is Rightly Called.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.