Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together (31516 Views)

VAT: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, FCT Subsidise 33 States / 33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by skales67(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2019
BoboKush:
Just a state in SW will annex ur entire SE grin

Which one? Ibadan where "shotput" nylon sh*t littered all over the streets that are derailing tyres of vehicles on impact?

Is it Ekiti that looks like the most backward LGA in Ebonyi state? grin

Please tell me...which one?

And please don't mention Lagos because Oba Akiolu has said Lagos belongs to the Aworis and yorubas should stop claiming it is theirs.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Bulleye(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2019
thesicilian:

I felt ashamed too, seeing all the posts, each one attacking the other and completely ignoring the economic issue at hand. Who did this to us?

Lagos State has remained essentially the same despite the large amount of revenue being generated yearly, yet no one is asking questions. I guess we're content with a few roads, pedestrian bridges and laybys here and there...
Really we should start asking the Lagos state government why the public infrastructure does not reflect the huge IGR trumpeted all over the media. Election is over now is the time to demand for explanation how this money is spent. I grew up in Agege and can tell you that most of the roads and drainage built by UPN party in the 80s have collapsed and the APC government does not care . And all the houses pay land use charges . Lagos is living on past glory of efforts of UPN party under the leadership of Alhaji Lateef Jakande. APC in Lagos needs to make life more useful for Lagosians rather than showing off IGR which does not impact Lagosian wellbeing. Could you believe that my primary school then -African Church Primary School Agege - had a clinic that also attended to pupils of nearby school? I mean clinic with a pharmacy because I still remember having a boil and got treated with a drug given to me in that clinic. So what has APC in Lagos done that is a big deal? APC in Lagos must wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by chudez0147(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2019
BlastAfonja:

I dey go there now grin
Feel free to start ,, I dey road
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Honor10: 8:27am On Mar 19, 2019
BlastAfonja:
To whom much is given much is expected. I don't know why Yorubad are celebrating this news as if its not the hard work of all Nigerians. Lagos is a no man's land so everyone contributed to the progressive positioning of the state

is ur brain licking or wat? remove Lagos IGR, yet SW IGR is two times of ur cursed, useless region.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by vineyardfarms: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2019
HENCE LAGOS DOES EVERYTHING TO KILL THE EFFORT OF OTHER STATES. EG. INTERN. AIRPORT, SEAPORT. HOW MUCH OF THESE IGR GOES TO TUNUBU'S COMPANY AND CO
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by NoBetterNigeria: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2019
And no show for it with all their Master plan...
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by oluwaahmed: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Seems like the Lagos youths on this forum are the most senseless. Instead of you to ask what the LASG is doing with almost $1Billion dollars, they are busy hailing jagaban and insulting SE. Meanwhile these same people live in rented shanties and slums while the people of SE live in their own modern homes. Some are even claiming Igbo's wana take over Lagos. Smh. There are many educated fools on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Honor10: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Open just ordinary dry port in south east or south south... Lagos IGR will drop.... We know those making it possible

shut up! and stop talking about Lagos, remove Lagos IGR and SW States IGR is 2 times your useless 5 tiny states, I guess other SW States has port too, ur states is as useless as anything.
kiss the truth

7 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2019
thesicilian:

I felt ashamed too, seeing all the posts, each one attacking the other and completely ignoring the economic issue at hand. Who did this to us?

Lagos State has remained essentially the same despite the large amount of revenue being generated yearly, yet no one is asking questions. I guess we're content with a few roads, pedestrian bridges and laybys here and there...

thank you brother... lagos should be talking of massive infrastructural development that can never be matched anywhere. rail tracks, good potable water and sorts.. but we have the people here bashing one another.. while there future Is been mortgage by those they are defending. the state of Lagos been a cosmopolitan should be second to none in whatever aspects like education, health care ,power... good roads devoid of pot holes but we have mismanagement of this commonwealth and some people here are happy.. is the money coming to there pocket?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Dino98: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Smithkafors:
Lol,just look at Africans.Instead of asking where this money has been used,they are busy insulting SE.Just read the comments above,then u will be disappointed.Hatred everywhere....

Nigerians/Africans for you...

I was just watching Kaaki Social on AIT....Abuja the capital of the largest economy in Africa, the capital of the an Oil producing country does not have light....Abuja is in darkness. I shame!!

All these generated and used for what?? Tell me one thing as a Nation we can pride ourselves with. Toothpick we can't produce, pencil we can't produce, light no way, Refinery almost nonfunctional.

Let us keep deceiving ourselves while some small group of people feed on our national cake.

Nigeria and Africa as a whole is just something else.

Tell me one African/Black country without Whites that's developed and are managing the resources and wealth judiciously.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by dataking: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Seems like the Lagos youths on this forum are the most senseless. Instead of you to ask what the LASG is doing with almost $1Billion dollars, they are busy hailing jagaban and insulting SE. Meanwhile these same people live in rented shanties and slums while the people of SE live in their own modern homes. Some are even claiming Igbo's wana take over Lagos. Smh. There are many educated fools on nairaland

You are fooling your family. Own modern homes indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by selemo: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Jiang:

I know you are from the south east, But remember if this figure was the opposite, You guys won't let people rest with Igbo amaka! & calling northerners Alm#jiri next level of suffering & Yorubas Af#nja slaves, You guys started this crap & now you are changing the tune because it does not favor you?
Yes the igbos are more tribalistic than any other tribe in Nigeria. That is a fact. But that does not mean we must behave like a fool with them.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by selemo: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2019
Dino98:

Nigerians/Africans for you...

I was just watching Kaaki Social on AIT....Abuja the capital of the largest economy in Africa, the capital of the an Oil producing country does not have light....Abuja is in darkness. I shame!!

All these generated and used for what?? Tell me one thing as a Nation we can pride ourselves with. Toothpick we can't produce, pencil we can't produce, light no way, Refinery almost nonfunctional.

Let us keep deceiving ourselves while some small group of people feed on our national cake.

Nigeria and Africa as a whole is just something else.

Tell me one African/Black country without Whites that's developed and are managing the resources and wealth judiciously.
Even haiti dominated by blacks is nothing to write home about. It is not only a Nigeria problem but black man genetic problem.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Honor10: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2019
franchasng:
It is so shameful that Nigerian youths don't understand what IGR is and how it comes about, you think Tinubu or Fashola or Ambode manufactured the Lagos IGR from their anus ba So bad. You should be more concerned with how the huge billions of Lagos IGR is managed and what it is used to do, not celebrating the figure which comes from Federal government's policies that made Lagos + all Nigerians' + foreigners' efforts.

Lagos is the economy heart and commercial center of Nigeria. It is federal governmemt policies that made it so since 1914, not Tinubu, not Ambode, not Fashola. Divide Nigeria today and Lagos will fall back to its real value.

...and for those that find it easy to say Igbos should leave their region, you know it is not possible so long as Nigeria remains one nation. Nobody has the right to do that. You will only end up causing chaos, riots, bloodshed and maybe ethnic clash in your land. If you truly want Igbos to leave your region without fight, then work with Hausa-Fulani and grant Igbos freedom to go form their own country as they have been agitating for, and then use your new nation's policies to make it impossible for any Igbo man or woman to come to your new country to live or do business and that's the only way to achieve it not by screaming & cursing online and attacking few women & unarmed people offline, because you will end up making Yoruba land unsafe and volatile to ethnic attacks and uprising. To make Igbos leave, divide Nigeria, allow Igbos to go form their own country in peace, it is that simple...so long as Nigeria remains one, any Nigerian have the constitutional right to live anywhere he or she likes in any part of Nigeria, it is his/her constitution right, not a privilege, it is clear and simple

Now, back to Lagos IGR, Nigeria with over 180 million population depend on importation and 90% of Nigeria's importation come through Lagos seaport. Why not make Calabar and Rivers seaports 100% functional and maybe make Onitsha seaport too functional and watch out the results after 5 years

Go to Oshodi-Apapa expressway, tankers, trailers and heavy duty trucks have blocked the road, close to 5000 or more trucks park there daily waiting to load DPK, PMS, AGO or carry containers from apapa seaport and these trucks pay NGN75,000 per day to Lagos state government for parking on the road to load.

Because of the federal government policies since 1914 Lagos became Nigeria's capital, most of Nigeria's commercial activities take place in Lagos and with the Lagos seaport taking 90% or more of Nigeria's import, majority of Nigerians and foreigners reside in Lagos to ease business transaction and lower operational cost of doing business and running their companies hence the reason you have the major Nigerian markets and trade centers in Lagos; namely Alaba Intl market, Computer village market, Trade Fair & Balogun markets, Ladipo Intl spare parts market, Lagos Island market.

The IGR Lagos generates from these markets alone is enough to fund most countries in Africa.

Now you go to industries who because of the need to reduce cost of running their industries and firms, have cited their industries in Lagos since most of their raw materials and machineries will come into Nigeria through Lagos seaports and also since majority of Nigerians come to Lagos to reside to also make doing business easy for them, thereby making Lagos have overpopulation, it is normal for industries to cite their plants and offices in Lagos and neighboring Ogun state for those that couldn't secure huge land in Lagos, Ogun is closest to Lagos, so the tax levies Lagos and Ogun state generate from these industries and companies runs in billions.

Now talk about shops, commercial transport operators who also operate in Lagos due to the overpopulation in Lagos, they also pay huge tax and levies to Lagos and Ogun governments.

I personally paid nothing less than NGN150,000 this year for my Lagos offices to Lagos state revenue collectors.

So my dear Yorubas, stop being myopic and tribalistic, I am sure you all know these truths but just trying to attack Igbos with every slightest opportunity yet you same people will attack and criticize Igbos when they make move to separate from Nigeria and form their own country.

If Nigeria divides, and Calabar, Rivers and Onitsha seaports begin to function fully, believe me, the population in Lagos will reduce with time and then, you guys will understand the great role the people you hate so much played in making your region a booming economy region but for now, you guys can continue to masturbate on it, but the wise and knowledgeable ones among you know the truth and that is why they fight and condemn Igbos anytime they make move to separate from Nigeria because they know without Igbos in Nigeria, Nigeria is doomed if not, tell me why you can't let them go their way in peace

Tell me why you can't let your enemy leave you so you can have peace of mind You all know the truth but continue, it will never last forever, Nigeria sure have expiry date and when the time comes, nobody can stop it, nobody! It is not possible for Nigeria to remain one nation forever because there is no common love, no common unity, no common goal, each tribe see the other as rival and each tribe mock the other with their progress, so Nigeria can never stand as one nation for too long, the breakup time is fast approaching with the renewed envy, hatred, disunity and stupidity of the younger generation and internet/social media will help to accelerate the break up of Nigeria!

oga! just keep shut, and save us your lamentation, no one is holding Igbo down, I repeat no one, the point is; u guys are constituting nuisance to our land, as a matter of fact u are a parasites to this country, but u don't expect Yoruba to be frontin ur agitation now, tell ur useless senators to come together and sponsor the bill, u don't expect Yoruba senators to do that for u, do u? u are the one that are agitating to leave and na u no dey stay ur undeveloped region, who are u deceiving?

And all ur rant is on Lagos, remove Lagos and other SW States IGR is two times all ur 5 useless states, the point is Igbo land is a desolate and unprofitable land, nothing happen there.

I know, this is painful, but it is the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by REDshouse(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2019
fretnot:
[color=#990000][/color]Must we bring tribalism into everything? Must we be abusive at all times?
must u mention me... Why can't u just ignore and scroll down......oloripelebe sombori
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 8:49am On Mar 19, 2019
franchasng:
It is so shameful that Nigerian youths don't understand what IGR is and how it comes about, you think Tinubu or Fashola or Ambode manufactured the Lagos IGR from their anus ba So bad. You should be more concerned with how the huge billions of Lagos IGR is managed and what it is used to do, not celebrating the figure which comes from Federal government's policies that made Lagos + all Nigerians' + foreigners' efforts.

Lagos is the economy heart and commercial center of Nigeria. It is federal governmemt policies that made it so since 1914, not Tinubu, not Ambode, not Fashola. Divide Nigeria today and Lagos will fall back to its real value.

...and for those that find it easy to say Igbos should leave their region, you know it is not possible so long as Nigeria remains one nation. Nobody has the right to do that. You will only end up causing chaos, riots, bloodshed and maybe ethnic clash in your land. If you truly want Igbos to leave your region without fight, then work with Hausa-Fulani and grant Igbos freedom to go form their own country as they have been agitating for, and then use your new nation's policies to make it impossible for any Igbo man or woman to come to your new country to live or do business and that's the only way to achieve it not by screaming & cursing online and attacking few women & unarmed people offline, because you will end up making Yoruba land unsafe and volatile to ethnic attacks and uprising. To make Igbos leave, divide Nigeria, allow Igbos to go form their own country in peace, it is that simple...so long as Nigeria remains one, any Nigerian have the constitutional right to live anywhere he or she likes in any part of Nigeria, it is his/her constitution right, not a privilege, it is clear and simple

Now, back to Lagos IGR, Nigeria with over 180 million population depend on importation and 90% of Nigeria's importation come through Lagos seaport. Why not make Calabar and Rivers seaports 100% functional and maybe make Onitsha seaport too functional and watch out the results after 5 years

Go to Oshodi-Apapa expressway, tankers, trailers and heavy duty trucks have blocked the road, close to 5000 or more trucks park there daily waiting to load DPK, PMS, AGO or carry containers from apapa seaport and these trucks pay NGN75,000 per day to Lagos state government for parking on the road to load.

Because of the federal government policies since 1914 Lagos became Nigeria's capital, most of Nigeria's commercial activities take place in Lagos and with the Lagos seaport taking 90% or more of Nigeria's import, majority of Nigerians and foreigners reside in Lagos to ease business transaction and lower operational cost of doing business and running their companies hence the reason you have the major Nigerian markets and trade centers in Lagos; namely Alaba Intl market, Computer village market, Trade Fair & Balogun markets, Ladipo Intl spare parts market, Lagos Island market.

The IGR Lagos generates from these markets alone is enough to fund most countries in Africa.

Now you go to industries who because of the need to reduce cost of running their industries and firms, have cited their industries in Lagos since most of their raw materials and machineries will come into Nigeria through Lagos seaports and also since majority of Nigerians come to Lagos to reside to also make doing business easy for them, thereby making Lagos have overpopulation, it is normal for industries to cite their plants and offices in Lagos and neighboring Ogun state for those that couldn't secure huge land in Lagos, Ogun is closest to Lagos, so the tax levies Lagos and Ogun state generate from these industries and companies runs in billions.

Now talk about shops, commercial transport operators who also operate in Lagos due to the overpopulation in Lagos, they also pay huge tax and levies to Lagos and Ogun governments.

I personally paid nothing less than NGN150,000 this year for my Lagos offices to Lagos state revenue collectors.

So my dear Yorubas, stop being myopic and tribalistic, I am sure you all know these truths but just trying to attack Igbos with every slightest opportunity yet you same people will attack and criticize Igbos when they make move to separate from Nigeria and form their own country.

If Nigeria divides, and Calabar, Rivers and Onitsha seaports begin to function fully, believe me, the population in Lagos will reduce with time and then, you guys will understand the great role the people you hate so much played in making your region a booming economy region but for now, you guys can continue to masturbate on it, but the wise and knowledgeable ones among you know the truth and that is why they fight and condemn Igbos anytime they make move to separate from Nigeria because they know without Igbos in Nigeria, Nigeria is doomed if not, tell me why you can't let them go their way in peace

Tell me why you can't let your enemy leave you so you can have peace of mind You all know the truth but continue, it will never last forever, Nigeria sure have expiry date and when the time comes, nobody can stop it, nobody! It is not possible for Nigeria to remain one nation forever because there is no common love, no common unity, no common goal, each tribe see the other as rival and each tribe mock the other with their progress, so Nigeria can never stand as one nation for too long, the breakup time is fast approaching with the renewed envy, hatred, disunity and stupidity of the younger generation and internet/social media will help to accelerate the break up of Nigeria!
You write so much epistle thinking you are making sense. When Awolowo and saduana said secession clause should be added to Nigeria constitution, why did Azikiwe an igbo man went against it. Oh, because it was sweat then because you people were running the country then and even telling others that you are born to rule. You dare accuse others of tribalism when all of you were shouting God forbid for a northerner that tried to contest for councillor in Ebonyi. You will never allow other people to do what you are doing in other people's land in your own land and you have gut to call people tribalist. Who told you anyone holds you not to go? You have been freed for long but you did not free yourselves because you are trying hard to take land that does not belong to you. Get that. No one gives a Bleep about you people. They abuse you because you beat chest and shouting too much as if you people are the only non Yoruba in Lagos and southwest. There are many non yorubas in Lagos and southwest. They are not shouting. You said you paid 150k, do you know how many Yorubas paying more than 200k in Anambra, how much do you pay compare to Dangote, many other non Yorubas and you are here shouting.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Stingman: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2019
Honor10:

oga! just keep shut, and save us your lamentation, no one is holding Igbo down, I repeat no one, the point is; u guys are constituting nuisance to our land, as a matter of fact u are a parasites to this country, but u don't expect Yoruba to be frontin ur agitation now, tell ur useless senators to come together and sponsor the bill, u don't expect Yoruba senators to do that for u, do u? u are the one that are agitating to leave and na u no dey stay ur undeveloped region, who are u deceiving?

And all ur rant is on Lagos, remove Lagos and other SW States IGR is two times all ur 5 useless states, the point is Igbo land is a desolate and unprofitable land, nothing happen there.

I know, this is painful, but it is the truth.

Oyo state with a population and land mass almost equal to all 5 SE states has IGR of N12.3B...and tiny Enugu has N12.29B..Comparatively, which of the two states is more USELESS? Ogbeni I know free education has an effect on your reasoning...you need more education!

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2019
skales67:

Which one? Ibadan where "shotput" nylon sh*t littered all over the streets that are derailing tyres of vehicles on impact?

Is it Ekiti that looks like the most backward LGA in Ebonyi state? grin

Please tell me...which one?

And please don't mention Lagos because Oba Akiolu has said Lagos belongs to the Aworis and yorubas should stop claiming it is theirs.
You are right, Lagos belongs to the Aworis, the aworis from Arochukwu in Anambra. Wow, Awori people must be Igbo grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by oluwaahmed: 8:55am On Mar 19, 2019
dataking:

You are fooling your family. Own modern homes indeed.

Guy don't bring your folly to nairaland. Travel and see. Many houses in the SE are totally modern, even better than some houses people pay rent in Lagos. Don't be deceived o, they might have bad roads but their houses are standard. Go to SE na der u go dread/applaud Igbo people. Even with little or no Govt intervention the people still live OK. Don't hate learn from them, your life could be better.
Pics 1 aerial view of Enugu
Pics 2 aerial view of Anambra

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Lawalemi(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2019
That's why Tinubu wants to die there
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2019
Stingman:

Oyo state with a population and land mass almost equal to all 5 SE states has IGR of N12.3B...and tiny Enugu has N12.29B..Comparatively, which of the two states is more USELESS? Ogbeni I know free education has an effect on your reasoning...you need more education!
Why does Ogun has more igr more than entire SE? Only Enugu tried to be above ondo

4 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 9:00am On Mar 19, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Guy don't bring your folly to nairaland. Travel and see. Many houses in the SE are totally modern, even better than some houses people pay rent in Lagos. Don't be deceived o, they might have bad roads but their houses are standard. Go to SE na der u go dread/applaud Igbo people. Even with little or no Govt intervention the people still live OK. Don't hate learn from them, your life could be better.
Pics 1 aerial view of Enugu
Pics 2 aerial view of Anambra
Can you show us these in Enugu grin That is Omu asata inside enugu city.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by tartar9(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Nigeria,behold your actual parasites!

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by desmond2pk: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 19, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Imagine all this IGR and Lagos still looks a big slum in many areas.
The question should not be about IGR. Is Lagos/south-west standard of living better the south-south or south-east cities? I saw someone saying he and her landlady still uses Generator overnight from 7pm to 6am in Lagos and some of them are here glorifying IGR. Smh
you expect evey place in Lagos to be developed. there are ajah, lekki, look at the 800 buses ambode bought and some project he's working on. if u have someone who's been to Lagos in the past 6yrz. take him there now, am sure he won't recognized where he was
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Stingman: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
Why does Ogun has more igr more than entire SE?

Why does Ogun state has more IGR more than all SW except Lagos? Ogun state is contagious to Lagos...factories and industries are established there as the location is close to seaports and airport for imports and exports...NESTLE FOODS and others are there. I know many industries owned by Igbos on that axis...

In a different view...Why hasn't the IGR in your SW not able to uplift your region compared to the SE region...Can you compare Awka the capital of Anambra state with Abeokuta the capital of Ogun state?

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Gotze1: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2019
sonature1:

Every Yoruba man is from Lagos. grin
At least that's what they made us believe.
Yes we are all from Lagos. Deal with it. Ogun generate more than all your states in east. Hope those living there are igbo. Ondo produce more igr than anambra, imo, abia and ebonyi. Only enugu tried little. I also hope the people there are igbo

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Honor10: 9:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Stingman:

Shut up! ode! the IGR is still higher, is it not?
that is the highest IGR in ur useless regions o, it is still lower than the states with 3rd position in IGR in SW.

when I become a senator, I will sponsor a bill to annex all that useless 5 tiny states and convert it to a single state, the allocation those states are receiving is useless, even Niger states alone has more land area than the 5 States combined, so I don't see the reason why it shouldn't become a single state, and stop sucking allocation needed for viable states.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by emae009(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2019
the FG should grant seaport license to other part of the country... Let's see how Lagos will be doing then
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Stingman: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
Can you show us these in Enugu grin That is Omu asata inside enugu city.

There is no place like Omu asata in Enugu...even at that your uno asata is better than you Ibadan

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Rocks Buhari 2023 T-shirt (Photo) / Ekitigate: Senator Omisore Confesses In Ghana / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.