Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror (4281 Views)

Life: There Are No Rights Or Wrongs. Good Or Evil - Opinion By Hardmirror / Questions For Hardmirror / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
sorry i guys i have been really busy. I have hundreds of mentions i have not answered to this year. Not been on nairaland except for my last post in politics.

Ok now i see a lot of stupid topics and i dont call them stupid because i want to hate or be unreasonable but because they are nothing but stupid.

From
Michellekabod1
To jesusjnr

Chunning out half truths as topics and it is unfortunate no one is able to expose the truth underlaying these senseless displays. Where do i start from?

3 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Let me start with this one
jesusjnr2:
When I see the extent to which mere dust and ashes feel that because they now have brains, that they now have the right to question God their Maker, because He has made them to be any more than the mere sculptures they were before He breathed the breath of life into them which made them to become living souls, i don't really blame them a times because if God the Creator had not trusted them with such ability, what will such ingrates have to question God with?

Because it's just like mere clay questioning the potter for making it into a sculpture and yet destroying the sculpture and grinding it to powder because He didn't like the outcome of it?

But of course that extent of humility is also what has endeared me to God the Creator to this extent, and makes me want to go to any length for Him, even to the death, because only Him can take such nonsense from mere dust and ashes that are only able to question Him because of the brain that He gave to them.

For if not for who God is, na who born man?

Hence this similar question by the famous psalmist, even a man after God's heart, who was also dumbfounded by the extent of God humility with respect to man, that made him ask God the question:

"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him." Psalms 8:4 (KJV)

So what is really this glorified dust and ashes ingrate of a man, that God would yet be mindful of him?

For any right that man had to question God, if he ever had any, he relinquished the very moment he disobeyed the commandment of his Creator and sinned against Him in the beginning.

So regardless of what God chooses to do with him, after his rebellion against Him, man does not have any single right to question Him, because the only reason man is not yet dead is only because of his Creator's grace and mercy, for if not man would have long perished and returned to the dust and ashes that he truly is, and truly deserves to be.

Therefore even though God has decided to consider man's righteousness and obedience of His Word and uses it as a requirement to give man a second chance to have the eternal life and rights he lost as a result of his disobedience in the beginning, it's not that man deserves it, but only because God decided to have mercy on man.

Hence if God decides to take that away from man and goes ahead to destroy every human being from the face of the earth right this very moment, it would not take anything away from Him or make Him any less perfect than He is, because the only reason man isn't yet dead and completely destroyed is because of His grace and mercy.

But anyone who claims to believe in God and yet thinks otherwise, is only a temptation away from rebelling against God His Creator, even as man did in the beginning, because of such a foolish orientation.
Even the bible says there is foolishness in much words. That is exactly the case with this topic. So much blabbling and yet not addressing the issue.

1. God and do any fvcking thing he/she/it wants and we have no right to complain. This is FACT, it is the TRUTH. God owes no one any fvcking thing! PERIOD.

Unfortunately it is stvpid to even start arguing this in the first place when you cannot tell us the following:

1. Who/what is god?
2. How do you know this god?
3. What is the point of defending this god?
4. What exactly do you and your god want for us that necessitates this topic telling us abt god's rights?

If you cannot answer these questions. Then pls just shut the ef up

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Good evening Nairalanders, am sure you are familiar with the account michellekabod1. It has been a while since I last posted.

All these while, I have been a bit lethargic on this forum due to the fact that I have indulged in sober reflection, and learning, and most of all trying to make it up with my Creator, God almighty, the author and finisher of our faith, the great "I AM".

It obviously would shock many to the bone marrow that I, a former atheist, out of the blue decided to denounce atheism for Christianity.

Not here to coarse or coax anybody, am not an apologist. Just wanna give my testimony.

Michellekabod2 loading......

Story continues here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5023710/thank-god-finally-don-port/7#75832471

Cc: Lordreed, bobowaja, jesusjnr, capslocked, Dantedasz, brodalokie, IAmSabrina, Atewo400, alfaman3, sukerefakere, hahn, frosbel2, Joseph1013, jujusugar, hopefullandlord, HappyPagan, Hardmirror, seun, fleximor, budaatum, et al.
michellekabod1 michellekabod2 congrats. I dont even know why Christians are glouting over this.

Conversions dont mean anything. The story is what matters. A muslim terrorist becomes a christian and tells the story of why and how. That is what matters -the story.

A christian becomes a muslim. What matters is why and how?

A christian becomes an atheist what matters is the reason, the story.

An atheist becomes a christian. Again what matters is the reason and story.

Only fooools rejoice and feel they are winning because some one has a change of ideology. It does not mean shhit.

What matters is your story and lessons we can all learn from it. When you cannot tell us a story we can all learn and benefit from then all you are doing is called diick measuring and only people with inferiority complex do that.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
I am done and out
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by johnydon22(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2019
HardMirror:
I am done and out

Common!!! I was hoping you could drag on some more
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
johnydon22:

no time to look into all the mentions i got while away. Lots of stvpidity to be dealt with. Especially from those kids. Compare your thought provoking topics with the rubbish many of them call threads
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Martinez39(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2019
johnydon22:

Me too. HardMirror, welcome back. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by bobowaja(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hardmirror..... Come back o.

Come and drag some more.

I saw those stupidity, especially from jesusjr and one Buddha guy like that. I just don't hv the strength to type and counter them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
bobowaja:

Come and drag some more.

I saw those stupidity, especially from jesusjr and one Buddha guy like that. I just don't hv the strength to type and counter them.
what is budha saying? No point discussing some of jesusjnr's issues here. Just pointless noise

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by budaatum: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
bobowaja:

Come and drag some more.

Oh come on! You just need to go build up in a gym and you'd have all the strength in the world, though, you shouldn't need so much strength to deal with stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:

michellekabod1 michellekabod2 congrats. I dont even know why Christians are glouting over this.

Conversions dont mean anything. The story is what matters. A muslim terrorist becomes a christian and tells the story of why and how. That is what matters -the story.

Only fooools rejoice and feel they are winning because some one has a change of ideology. It does not mean shhit.

What matters is your story and lessons we can all learn from it. When you cannot tell us a story we can all learn and benefit from then all you are doing is called diick measuring and only people with inferiority complex do that.

Oh my God, i really missed you.....you are back. Hugs

Firstly,i dont have inferiority complex, if that is what your intuition tells you,then....
Secondly,it wasn't about the rejoicing. As you can see,am less active on NL due to ambigous activities that i barely enjoy three hours of sleep. So keeping updates on my conversion would be stressful

2 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Firstly,i dont have inferiority complex, if that is what your intuition tells you,then....
Secondly,it wasn't about the rejoicing. As you can see,am less active on NL due to ambigous activities that i barely enjoy three hours of sleep. So keeping updates on my conversion would be stressful
Hey Michelle!

What's up?
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:
sorry i guys i have been really busy. I have hundreds of mentions i have not answered to this year. Not been on nairaland except for my last post in politics.

Ok now i see a lot of stupid topics and i dont call them stupid because i want to hate or be unreasonable but because they are nothing but stupid.

From
Michellekabod1
To jesusjnr

Chunning out half truths as topics and it is unfortunate no one is able to expose the truth underlaying these senseless displays. Where do i start from?
Wherever you wish to....
If you don't comprehend don't tag stupid.cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Michellekabod1:

Wherever you wish to....
If you don't comprehend don't tag stupid.cheers!
what is there to comprehend? What makes me laugh is you and jesusjnr are petty. Your topics are one of the weakest on this section. Just take a look at your thread? What is the point?

"Hello guys i am now a christian, this what happened, this is my experience."

How hard is that? Your thread had no content so what am i or anyone to learn from it?

Abeg park well lets see the sensible people on this forum

5 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

come and tell your story lets read it. Thanks
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by lastmessenger: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
You are an apostate. Just deal with it and let believers to continue with their lives.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Kikikikikikiki......
And you think you just made sense abi.....
OK we don hear. Clap for yourself and come take the award for resounding your foolishness once more.
TRUTH IS TRUTH AND FALSE IS FALSE, YOUR BELIEF CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING BUT GIVES YOU A PROPER UNDERSTANDING ON A BETTER FOUNDATION ON WHICH TO STAND.
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS THE PERFECT WAY, TRUTH, LIFE AND LIGHT and your so called intelligent, pragmatic or logical approach can do nothing about it.
God bless you bro.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:
what is there to comprehend? What makes me laugh is you and jesusjnr are petty. Your topics are one of the weakest on this section. Just take a look at your thread? What is the point?

How hard is that? Your thread had no content so what am i or anyone to learn from it?

Yeah you responded to my call, so It was only fair that I returned the favor.

I hear the sound of irony and bitterness in your voice though, as the so called "weakest topics" according to you on this forum, are doing the most damage to your long term investments in this forum, speak volumes.

Maybe you'd prefer to have "the strongest" topics that made your conscious efforts to "drag some more" people to atheism a walk in the Nairaland park. SMH.

You seem to detest credible and strong competition though, that could result in 1:0, 1:2, 1:1, scorelines, but would rather have opposition that even with you handicap you'd yet be thumping 9:0, 7:1, 5:0. Stronger opposition indeed!

Nonetheless a confirmation to you of how God can make the weakest topics in the world to become the strongest. grin

Meanwhile keep mourning your losses, before other atheists mourn yours.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Shepherd00: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:

Aside from Jesusjnr who I suspect is Michelle, who are the other Christians gloating here? I am not and I see no other Christian doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Shepherd00: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

ambiguous activities? what is that?

2 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Aside from Jesusjnr who I suspect is Michelle, who are the other Christians gloating here? I am not and I see no other Christian doing it.
open Michelle's thread. Makes no sense.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Shepherd00: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Hey Michelle!
What's up?
See this boy hailing himself.

5 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Shepherd00: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:
open Michelle's thread. Makes no sense.
No time to waste on inanities.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

No time to waste on inanities.
i am done replying them. It is funny they think they are making sense. I am ready to listen to christian, muslim any one that is sensible even if they are rude, they shld just make sure they are making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
At least being a reason for two enemies to reunite and be in one accord should be a sensible achievement. cheesy

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Shepherd00: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:
i am done replying them. It is funny they think they are making sense. I am ready to listen to christian, muslim any one that is sensible even if they are rude, they shld just make sure they are making sense.
Jnr is into you. Lolzzzzz
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:

I like you but you are so daft,shallow and blind.

I forgot,add sterile to the list of diatribes that describes...

Now get lost,MOFO!
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:

Perhaps because of the fame you have gathered on NL gives you the audacity to defame me. How dare you? Or is it because I am female. I have never quoted you throwing darts on you! If shaming is all you have to offer then am sorry you ain't worth my time!
What do you think of yourself that makes you sham me?see,I like you so much but would harbor any bullying or shaming from you,never!
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Michellekabod1:

I like you but you are so daft,shallow and blind.

I forgot,add sterile to the list of diatribes that describes...

Now get lost,MOFO!
good. Let the vile out. Lol. All the sweetness and miss nice you and jesusjnr are puring out dont mean dolt to me. Your threads are nonsense, deal with it. Kapish grin
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Jnr is into you. Lolzzzzz
dumb people. They dont know who they are dealing with.
Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:
good. Let the vile out. Lol. All the sweetness and miss nice you and jesusjnr are puring out dont mean dolt to me. Your threads are nonsense, deal with it. Kapish grin
E pain am...
Vile?are you serious,insulted me without me saying anything to you first n now shifting the blame on me...
No be your fault. It's social media that makes people who are dejected in real life to run their mouth....fame on NL now makes u feel u can bash someone randomly....get a life,you are as dumb as...

I guess I have demeaned myself engaging a glorified tout like you...

Swerve jor...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back For A Bit. Whats Up And What's All The Madness About? -hardmirror by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:
dumb people. They dont know who they are dealing with.
We know....
A pile of horseshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Christ Was Born In October And Not Dec. 25. / UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.